[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I don't see any crumbs (I'll leave that to others, lol), but reading into his emojis... The 1st one makes me think he's been busy (I use that emoji when I'm in a 'ugh, work' mood LOL), and the last two make me think he either 1) just woke up, or 2) he's simply having a groggy late Saturday morning. (Been there, done that. lol)

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

OMG, if they posted a picture of their dogs together I would mess my pants all over again.

Update: Oppa just posted. LOOK FOR CRUMBS

My guess is oppa is so tired of works, and he get lack of sleep, and of course he's missing someone so badly? it's like his answer of JE's yesterday post like "uhhmm i'm so busy and tired and lack of sleep, im sorry, i miss u too... "
his post related with JE's post with "sad face" yesterday right? hhahhaaa *delulu

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

My guess is oppa is so tired of works, and he get lack of sleep, and of course he's missing someone so badly? it's like his answer of JE's yesterday post like "uhhmm i'm so busy and tired and lack of sleep, im sorry, i miss u too... "
his post related with JE's post with "sad face" yesterday right? hhahhaaa *delulu

They both need to take it easy this weekend. Stay in, hang out with the fur babies, get lots of rest!

Oppa and Jieun-ssi: Stay in this weekend. You don't even have to change out of your pyjamas. Get some rest! 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Does anyone know or have an idea what could keep JG busy these days? His SG fan meeting isn't til march so I was wondering what he's up to. Hopefully not drinking the soju of sadness and waking up hung over :unsure: JG oppa Hwaiting 

In my honest opinion, I think he's already decided on his next project and is working on that, but just can't say anything yet. (I can't get that #Universal tag he used out of my head, lol.) But if he actually hasn't decided yet, then he's most likely reviewing scripts, taking meetings, etc. 

Lol, I don't know why we're worried about him being hungover? Because of the pic he used? haha I highly doubt that's the case, but even if it is, people get hungover from time to time. No biggie.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
I think his late IG photo is the old photo kekekeke 
he has hobby to post the old photos rather than the new one, JE is like that too...
the same hobbies? coincidence? again? kekekekekekekekekeke

Yep, it's definitely the same photos. That's why when I saw his post, I immediately wished he'd post a current picture lol.

BTW, I'm excited for Ji Eun's Taiwan vid! It'll be posted today, right?

• Like 15

Is it a throwback photo?

https://goo.gl/images/kk2QXZ

Everyone is too fast with the crumbs keke. There's a reason why I thought that shirt looked too familiar. I went back to his IG and noticed that the first pic on the left is now deleted from his IG. JG yah why you must make us go hunting for crumbs these days? Can you give it away for free like before? We're sorry that we had a big party when that last SAF fan cam came out. We'll be really good this time and keep your secret ahem crumbs to ourselves. We're good now? Yeah? 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Silvermaine said:

Yep, it's definitely the same photos. That's why when I saw his post, I immediately wished he'd post a current picture lol.

BTW, I'm excited for Ji Eun's Taiwan vid! It'll be posted today, right?

Yeah, I noticed it was old as well - I want new/current selfies too, lol. :( Though I find it hilarious that he probably just has a bunch of photoshoot pics on his phone for whenever he's in a 'oh, I should prob post to IG!' mood. 

I don't think we know when JE will post the Taiwan vid. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm assuming it won't be for awhile though? I'd actually find it strange for them to release two 'IU TV' releases the day after the other. They usually like to spread out content like that.

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

5:16. For FAVE ENT was important to release it at that hour for IU. 

5:16 / May (5), 16th. Probably she will release the new album on her birthday (May 16th).

Aww, that would be so cute if they release it on her birthday! I'd love that.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:
5:16. For FAVE ENT was important to release it at that hour for IU. 

5:16 / May (5), 16th. Probably she will release the new album on her birthday (May 16th).

just the same like when she released "The Flower Bookmarks" album in 2014 (cmiiw)..

so JG's kiss as her birthday present in 2016, and the new album for 2017 birthday!! yipiiiieeee cant wait!!! :D

• Like 12

@meeibe16 yupz..that's an old photo, he just used it since it represents his current mood?!  it looks like he is tired n confused (hopefully not confused of someone thou) or don't tell me because of the twitter incident they got in to an argument? nah..no..no (i dont think so, thats too far off) 

maybe he is tired sincd he is in the process of selecting his next role? could be there is too many interesting offers on his table (besides CM), and he also has to prepare his fm which will be in 2 more weeks. 

@marimari00 i think its still the same, as far as i know LOEN is under fave entertainment (cmiiw)

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Btw, I'm confused. Did JE switch agencies or her company changed names? From what I remember I thought she was with LOEN before? 

LOEN  Ent is like the parent company. Loen has few agencies company, like KingKong Ent, Starship Ent, etc and Fave is one of them. IU, Fiestar and few of singers/GB/BB is under Fave management. 
Before it changed to Fave Ent. it has named as Loen Tree management. U can check it in  Wikipedia for the accurate info. :)

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Is it a throwback photo?

https://goo.gl/images/kk2QXZ

Everyone is too fast with the crumbs keke. There's a reason why I thought that shirt looked too familiar. I went back to his IG and noticed that the first pic on the left is now deleted from his IG. JG yah why you must make us go hunting for crumbs these days? Can you give it away for free like before? We're sorry that we had a big party when that last SAF fan cam came out. We'll be really good this time and keep your secret ahem crumbs to ourselves. We're good now? Yeah? 

I was curious about this, and I went back to check - he deleted both the previous pics from his IG. xD;;; Why??? I'm confused as to why he deletes certain pics and leaves others up, lol. Is it something in the comments? o.O;;;

Spoiler

He even deleted this one too, lol:

There must be more, but I'm too lazy to check. (Plus there's also his Twitter, so there's still the tweets that link to his IG posts even if he deleted them, lol.)

All I can say is thank goodness for fans who save everything. (After the dating rumor came out and Namoo had to release a statement, I would've been super sad if JG deleted ML/SoSoo related stuff off his IG...)

• Like 20