[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 hours ago, cmluv said:

wow this is awesome... i want to add something too :

* both joongi and jieun can speak english fluently. or at least they like to sing english song and their english is good. actually i never heard jieun speak in english as much as joongi, but as far as i know she has been taking english course for a year and jieun has a close 'foreigner celebrity' friend so i think she has to speak with her friend in english. and as we all know, a korean celebrity who can speak in english is rare. 

*both joongi and jieun ever sing a jazon mraz's song. joongi sing i'm yours and jieun sing lucky. and i wish they both can make a duet to sing lucky..:wub:

For those who want to hear Jieun speak English.

Another place where I remember she have to speak English was during SBS Heroes EP 28,29 where they have serve Hotel guests. 
As I can't post direct link to the episode, here is where you can find them yourself.

http://meaningofiu.tumblr.com/post/129429668578/compilation-of-ius-variety-shows-with-english
http://iu-vids.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

What i think his face look like he just wake up from sleep LOL 

@farida1012 yes his cheek not thin as usual ^^ or just i said he just wake up...or he got weight gain, maybe during this break time he eat a lot and like to go out / cook dinner with someone hmm... 

I think so, he eat a lot nowadays and it can be seen his cheek now kekekeke

• Like 13

wow..oppa looks so handsome (sorry can't contain myself looking at how handsome he is :wub:) lets hope JE will attend tomorrow, im so hungry, and need more crumbs and cakes (my blood sugar is getting low because the lack of it :tongue:)

btw i noticed something on the vid

what was that in JG right's hand (the blue color thing)? was that a cellphone? i never seen JG likes to carry a cellphone before, i seen this habit started since he went to HK for fm. maybe he gave message to someone (i meant his close colleagues) #delulu :D

oh..and should i also get ur msg @latinoona because i didn't get any? 

• Like 21

31 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

wow..oppa looks so handsome (sorry can't contain myself looking at how handsome he is :wub:) lets hope JE will attend tomorrow, im so hungry, and need more crumbs and cakes (my blood sugar is getting low because the lack of it :tongue:)

btw i noticed something on the vid

what was that in JG right's hand (the blue color thing)? was that a cellphone? i never seen JG likes to carry a cellphone before, i seen this habit started since he went to HK for fm. maybe he gave message to someone (i meant his close colleagues) #delulu :D

oh..and should i also get ur msg @latinoona because i didn't get any? 

I dont think he carrying a cellphone, it's more look like a card? Invination card or something :)

I cant wait for tomorrow! i really wish JE will show up please God! I miss her badly! :bawling: And let's see the difference between JG's facial expression today&tmrrw muahahaha

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I dont think he carrying a cellphone, it's more look like a card? Invination card or something :)

I cant wait for tomorrow! i really wish JE will show up please God! I miss her badly! :bawling: And let's see the difference between JG's facial expression today&tmrrw muahahaha

Hahaha, can't wait for that moment chingu

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

hehehe...i noticed that too..see i just too much delululing and becomes hallucinating  :D

me too..i can't wait for tomorrow, come on JE ya..don't let us down  :)

• Like 14

When i'm reaaaalllyyy tired of waiting for crumbs and especially after Namoo Actors' statement.......

Joon Gi yah, Ji Eun is nothing more than just a close colleague ? Chongmal ? Chinshim ?

Ok, why not play matchmaker for JCW eh? JCW has once said his favourite k-artiste is your beautiful adorable hoobae, no ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:        :D:D:D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

the moment i saw this 'couldnt be more normal promotion', just got the feeling there will be another update for tomorrow... with code or crumb or whatever...(Delulu mode on), similar to what he did days ago for RE promotion and then for...kkk 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, junemoonstone said:

When i'm reaaaalllyyy tired of waiting for crumbs and especially after Namoo Actors' statement.......

Joon Gi yah, Ji Eun is nothing more than just a close colleague ? Chongmal ? Chinshim ?

Ok, why not play matchmaker for JCW eh? JCW has once said his favourite k-artiste is your beautiful adorable hoobae, no ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:        :D:D:D

JG's reply to @junemoonstone's teasing :

JG :    cholte andwaeeeeeee.. coz i'm matchmaking jieunie with me, myself, lee joon gi & no one else :D:D:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe7fi9PGiefW-H005Q90A

KKAKKUNG!! :ph34r::ph34r::wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7R5oPVF6xGy6Cn0irA-X

#delulumodeon

• Like 24

maybe JCW is playing match maker on JG and PMY ..(so that Jieuni will realize how much she loves JG) wkwkwkk this is completely off topic :lol: 

Asides match making thing thou, i would preferred PMY to be JG co star in criminal minds, rater than KAJ shall he accepted the role. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

maybe JCW is playing match maker on JG and PMY ..(so that Jieuni will realize how much she loves JG) wkwkwkk this is completely off topic :lol: 

Besides match making thing thou, i would preferred PMY to be JG co star in criminal minds, rater than KAJ shall he accepted the role. 

Me too. :) 

Spoiler

I like Park Min Young and I think they look good together because she has cuteness in her face. 

Spoiler

My opinion: Visually, Lee Joon Gi looks better with women that are not only pretty but also has cuteness on her face. And I also think that Ji Chang Wook will look good with IU. After all, IU and LJG are actors and they will continue to work with other actors. :) But will be awesome if IU and LJG are a couple again in a drama where Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook are also a couple (again). Like those dramas with two main couples? 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, nsyavita said:

what was that in JG right's hand (the blue color thing)? was that a cellphone?

Maybe this? My friend Mimi told me that seem like he got sick :o Hope that is not true!

Spoiler

16652701_598344250357624_855598501_n_zps

16521726_598344630357586_1829064772_n_zp

Photo credit to the owner

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Cassy P said:

Maybe this? My friend Mimi told me that seem like he got sick :o Hope that is not true!

Hide contents

Photo credit to the owner

My opinion probably yes because of his wake up look and when first he started talk, it's unusual voice i heard just like he got flu...i hope today he get well.

• Like 20

just random thoughts..

in the past, after JG got dating rumors with JHB, did they ever being seen in public events (movie premiere,etc) ? how did they interact with each other? just curious since still waiting for tonight, but if JE doesn't come, so..oh well.. :huh:

• Like 8