[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Grrrh I am supposed to work very hard today but IG notification rang TWICE! haha...

Post #1: hmmm a wee bit late, but okay, you want to promote RE since it's still aired, JG oppa? you look super cool when kicking your opponent's a**, okay, we get it.

Post #2: huh? 'We can make it'? why so random? NO, JG oppa, I just thought I saw another IG post taken at a dining table somewhere in Taiwan by your close colleague just last night

@riuenu @Silvermaine  we can make it... is it a challenge for us Stargazers to decipher the captions into crumbs again? hihihi... relating Post #2 to Post #1, RE has been occupying top spots in some countries and in Korea it's also in the Top 5 box office... so... maybe he's not really cheering the RE team? lol... what is it and for whom is it? :ph34r: *me overthinking with my delulu brain kkkk*  

oh @riuenu chingu if you can get some of your FBI friends to check if the pic was taken in Taiwan or HK? looks like HK to me, but I dunno

On 1/30/2017 at 9:50 PM, chelleshawol said:

Personally I liked this album more than the modern times. The retro feel and her personal frustration as a "not a girl not yet a woman" shows in the lyrics

On 1/30/2017 at 9:50 PM, chelleshawol said:

Personally I liked this album more than the modern times. The retro feel and her personal frustration as a "not a girl not yet a woman" shows in the lyrics

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

kekekeke.. i saw @riuenu comment on oppa insta with the caption " just do it oppaaa " and im laughing non stop to it. kekekkekee.. 

kekeke.. bring it onnnn the delulu thinkinggg.. we need to partyyyyy tonight.

ANGEL! LOL!!! I BEEN EXPOSE AGAIN!! Nevermind, it is good to make you laugh @aimwanie

Just now in chat...one chingu mentioned that as well, am I really so obvious >.<

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, shrvirus said:

Your teories make scene, maybe he said "we can make it" related with RE.

But my delulu teories said something else haha... Since today Jieun's bestie Jiyeon T-ara breakup news comes out today. She and Jiyeon had the same situation.. dating man with huge age gap, breakup after 2 years dating and decided to become sunbae-hoobae.. So JG said to Jieun "WE CAN MAKE IT *emoji cool love*" haha... delulu.. delulu... mianhae..

REALLY?? ji yeon break up already? like seriously? o

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

ANGEL! LOL!!! I BEEN EXPOSE AGAIN!! Nevermind, it is good to make you laugh @aimwanie

Just now in chat...one chingu mentioned that as well, am I really so obvious >.<

hahahahaha, well.. others also kinda comments the same things.. oppa must be laughing hard at us.. kekekeke

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

REALLY?? ji yeon break up already? like seriously? o

hahahahaha, well.. others also kinda comments the same things.. oppa must be laughing hard at us.. kekekeke

yes Angel, the news out today early morning...like KST1AM

and LOL..ya, I saw yours as well angel..u got no escape too =x Laughing hard at us kekekekekekeke, its good to make him laugh tho =x

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

and LOL..ya, I saw yours as well angel..u got no escape too =x Laughing hard at us kekekekekekeke, its good to make him laugh tho =x

*going to stalk on u* hahaha since I have Angel on my following list already :tongue: 

I think that selfie was taken in hongkong.... based on what? based on my guts LOL, don't mind me I am crazy atm because oppa made me LOL

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

aww... i wish if JExJG indeed a real couple, they will keep strong like what JG oppa said.. they can make it! keke

hope suzy and choiza stay strong..

kyaaaaa... both of us cannot escape frm each other. kekeke.. its good to make him laugh and.. for him to know we are there to support him to "make it happen " keke.

p/s: im seriously think oppa did lurking here.. he seems like always answering to us dont heeeeeeeeee... hye oppa!! 

2 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

*going to stalk on u* hahaha since I have Angel on my following list already :tongue: 

I think that selfie was taken in hongkong.... based on what? based on my guts LOL, don't mind me I am crazy atm because oppa made me LOL

u will find her real quick @NerinaC.. kekkee

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I am going crazy too, morning I was having a hard time maintaining my poker straight face in my meeting, now I having a hard time concentrating on work after oppa post..WE ARE SO DEAD!

9 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

aww... i wish if JExJG indeed a real couple, they will keep strong like what JG oppa said.. they can make it! keke

kyaaaaa... both of us cannot escape frm each other. kekeke.. its good to make him laugh and.. for him to know we are there to support him to "make it happen " keke.

p/s: im seriously think oppa did lurking here.. he seems like always answering to us dont heeeeeeeeee... hye oppa!! 

angel @aimwanie, I think  @NerinaC gonna stalk on u, not me...LOL

EDIT: EH EH, I misread...so angel is in NerinaC list..me..eh, ya, I am easy to find...but I am spamming way too much on foodie and selfie in my IG..follow at your own risk! Angel can prove it hahahahhahahaha

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am going crazy too, morning I was having a hard time maintaining my poker straight face in my meeting, now I having a hard time concentrating on work after oppa post..WE ARE SO DEAD!

angel @aimwanie, I think  @NerinaC gonna stalk on u, not me...LOL

it is?? i dont think so.. she did stalking u now @riuenu! beware~~~ hahahahahahaha.. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

it is?? i dont think so.. she did stalking u now @riuenu! beware~~~ hahahahahahaha.. 

hahahahahaha, my bad, I read it wrongly angel hahahahahahah

1 minute ago, NerinaC said:

kekekeke~~ I sure did :tongue:

ah really!! my IG is just full of my fat face LOL =x

Anyway, beautiful fanart of Oppa hee hee

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

Sulli and Choiza do u mean? kekeke Suzy with Lee Min Ho the power couple....

• Like 12