[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I wondering, did JG oppa has upgraded his IG? We know right JG is such a hi-tech guy, did he? please oppa even just for one time do an Instagram Live.. :)) and teach JE too how to use IG live (cs we all know that she's quite low-tech hhehheee but i love her kekekeke) 

• Like 23

Just now, meeibe16 said:

I wondering, did JG oppa has upgraded his IG? We know right JG is such a hi-tech guy, did he? please oppa even just for one time do an Instagram Live.. :)) and teach JE too how to use IG live (cs we all know that she's quite low-tech hhehheee but i love her kekekeke) 

even if he update it.. idk if he will use that live story.. since he didn't use the ig story before.. kekeke

lets hope he will use the live story like how well he use the vlive. 

• Like 19

On 1/29/2017 at 2:30 PM, NoonaE said:

So... I re-watched JG's 2013 Healing Camp Episode and would like to share this here for our future reference :blush:

He said: 'When I have the feeling of freedom in my heart then I would probably start dating'

'Secretly'

Let's hope he'll have that 'feeling of freedom' in his heart soon enough :glasses:

Have a good Sunday, fellow Stargazers :heart:

Thank you for sharing this @NoonaE! I checked the link and he also said "What I really want to do is walk the streets while holding hands with the one I love." I suddenly have flashbacks of the SAF when he (seemingly out of habit-my heart says so) tried to hold JE's hand. Well, that was a major upgrade from the streets.:heart:  I miss them badly. :bawling:

• Like 24

31 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Can someone translate this?

https://t.co/mBthpWaRW8

I put the translation in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

Because the information is less anxious waiting three films opening sideYTN |Input 17.01.30. 10:14 (modified 17.01.30. 11:31 )

The main character and the director are spectacular. From the date of opening to the plot, there are still some movies that are not well known. As there is no information, there is a lot of information about 'opening and closing'. I have collected some stories about movies that have been told so far.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun's last work before entering the army, FOX Xu Sully's transformation of the cold, such as the words before the opening of the movie 'real' is very interested.

The plot of action noir that the ruthless ambitionist 'Jang Tae-young' (Kim Soo-hyun) to confront the gloomy city in a gorgeous city confronts a huge conspiracy is known.

The director of "Real" production company and director Kim Soo - hyun 's cousin, Director Isang Rang directed the film, and Alibaba Pictures of China' s largest e - commerce company, Alibaba Group, invested. In addition, Kim Su-hyun and Sue Lee, who are thick sisters, have finished shooting with a cameo.

'Real' is a work that foreshadowed Sully's transformation as an actress after the withdrawal of the girl group F.X. Sully was the rehabilitation therapist of the VVIP rehabilitation ward where the main actor Chang Tae Young was in the play.

However, Kim Soo-hyun is not in a position to postpone his military enlistment anymore, so it seems that it is not easy to coordinate with the release date.

Hong Sang-soo 's "Night at the Beach alone" posters and trailers were the only ones that were at the center of controversy. The heroine is actor Kim Min-hee, the actor of Hong Sang-soo's affair scandal.

It is somewhat more depressing to look at the sea with lonesome eyes, to smokes a cigarette and to sing a song.

The contents of a known movie is the story of an actress who is concerned about the relationship with a married man. Actually, I meet with director Hong Sang-soo and work, and it intersects the situation of Kim Min-hee, who is surrounded by affair scandals.

What is the story of Kim Min-hee and Hong Sang-soo, who have closed their mouths on all related suspicions, to become "alone on the beach at night"? How do audiences accept their 'love'?

The film was invited to the feature film competition, '67th Berlin International Film Festival', which will be held on February 9th. Whether Hong Sang-soo and Kim Min-hee are present is also a concern. The domestic release date was announced around March.

In many ways, it is the most stunning episode in 2017. 'Snowy Train' is another Korean film directed by Bong Joon-ho, the world's biggest video streaming service, Netflix's Korean movie 'Okja'. The production cost was only about $ 50 million (about KRW 57 billion).

Hollywood actor Tilda Swinton, Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, Lillie Collins, Stephen Yeung, Devon Boostick, Yi Hee-bong, Choi Woo-sik and Yoonjae Moon will appear from childhood actor Seo Hyun.

The mountain girl 'Miza' is in danger to keep the mysterious 'born' of secrets from being abducted by powerful multinational corporations. Director Bong Joon-ho said it was not a monster movie like "Monster." It is a story about a process where many animals and mountain girls meet and go through the rough world.

More than anything else, I wonder how the imagination of director Bong Joon-ho, who freely unfolds with Netflix, has drawn his journey.

The film was co-produced by Okada SPC, a Korean special purpose corporation, and Plan B Entertainment, a film company founded by Hollywood actor Brad Pitt. First of all, Netflix will be released to 190 countries around the world this year.

YTN Star reporter choeyoungah (cya@ytnplus.co.kr) 
[Photo Source = movie 'Real' / pictorial, "alone on the beach at night, '' okja ']

I just used google translate chingu. So it talks about three movies, one of which is "Real" starring Kim Soo-Hyun. This is the same movie which will have cameos of Suzy and our JE if I remember correctly. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, perfectlyimperfecttrooper said:

"What I really want to do is walk the streets while holding hands with the one I love." I suddenly have flashbacks of the SAF when he (seemingly out of habit-my heart says so) tried to hold JE's hand. Well, that was a major upgrade from the streets.

@perfectlyimperfecttrooper yes, he said that as well. I think he referred to him wanting a 'normal' kind of date that other 'normal' people have. The host told him that he couldn't do all those because of his celebrity status lol... that's kinda sad but true. From what he said at that time, I thought JG had built this 'wall' also around him when it came to public relationships. He seemed way so aware of obstacles and rejections from fans that I sincerely wish he won't shut any chance of romance down just because it looks difficult to go through. But this was back in 2013, maybe when he has found the 'one', he'll think about it in totally a different way :blush:.

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

the only one thing that i hope is that people (fan or not) realize that is a fact that JG and Jieun really happy together regardless of what their relationship nature is right now.

@violet90 yeah... I have thought about what you just mentioned. I'll put it under the spoiler because it's a wee bit long and 'scrambled' lol.

Spoiler

some people also tried to 'rationalize' their interactions during SAF night and Taiwan events into a very smart and logical explanation i.e. marketing strategies, branding, etc. It's fine... it's totally acceptable to think that way, especially because both JG and JE are indeed a brand on their own and they have brilliant fan service ideas so far. However, since there are always two sides of a coin, we might have to think about obvious motives and hidden motives. That goes to say that we can't oversimplify the events to be just another fan service to promote the dramas and maintain their image and popularity- that it's a pure business and nothing personal about it. We can actually compare this 'fan service' they did with JE's previous drama event, i.e. 'Bel Ami Summer Festival' in Japan together with Jang Keun Suk and Lee Jang Woo. That was purely planned for fans and there was nothing too personal about it for sure. JE and JKS didn't seem to try to flaunt personal closeness at all because in fact they weren't that close except being costars. LOEN even sent their rookie boyband together with JE to sing the OST which was originally sung by another boyband lol... talking about excellent marketing strategies, eh?

Some also said that JG (and JE) did go this far because early critics of the drama said that they lacked chemistry and JG indeed previously mentioned that for a romance part, getting a Best Couple Award is like a proof of their good acting. This also very much makes sense. However... JG has been praised so much as Wang So and the public mostly blamed  the less screen time he got in the earlier episodes and JE's lack of acting skills for the lack of chemistry. He was perfectly fine on his own. Why did he need to include JE as well if it's all about his brand, popularity and image? If he doesn't care personally at all, he wouldn't simply drag her and show her off, convincing her that she's a part of the SoHae couple that the public has grown to love.

JG's a friendly person. He is. And he values people around him, i.e. he 'invests' on people. This might logically explains the good treatment he has given to JE as his costar. However, again... those unguarded moments, those supposed-to-be-off-cam moments that we unexpectedly saw... the sneaky caresses, the smooth touches he gave to JE, the spontaneous hand holding attempts (I'd love to mention the stares, however stares can be 'faked', after all JG's a brilliant actor, so I might want to give those who think that the stares are just 'fan service acting' a credit for that as well lol), those are the things we can't simply explain in a rational way as 'standard good manners to costars' lol. The happy, glowing smiles and giddiness: no brilliant acting can fake those that much and consistently. Even if it's not love yet, it's highly showing affection. And there's nothing wrong with it, especially since both are two single people.

I know that most 'rational' explanations fans made are meant for 'dismissing' the dating/ cheating scandal. It's okay... because dating/ cheating scandal will bring more troubles to both JG and JE anyway. However it's also a pity for me if the idea of 'potential future relationship' is also dismissed that quickly and being regarded as 'simply delusional'. These two are clearly fond of each other. They admire and respect each other. They care about each others' strengths (and also weaknesses) and from what we have seen so far, they have lifted each others'. Isn't this good? as a JG fan, his being lonely while being on the peak of his career and surrounded by thousands of fans is the last thing I would like to see. I think JE's fans will also feel the same way about JE. I also know that some of JE's fans and k-pop fans regarded JE-Voldy's relationship as so 'great and healthy' that they want the two to reconcile- well this is rather contrary to what we have thought, about him being bashed constantly as out of her league as well as him 'whining' that he had a hard time dealing with her fans all these times. Yet, it's not an excuse to react harshly to the idea of JG's being her potential partner later in the future.

Phewww... finally getting all these out of my head (and heart) hahaha...

I miss the two of them much... I hope their MLSHR friends would be kind enough to drag the two of them for drinks or gathering. Even though we can't really see the crumbs, my mind will be at peace thinking about the possibility lol...

I hope we'll hear from them soon, especially JE... maybe after all the issues die down in the next couple of weeks- hopefully not months.

@postnihilism here's one clip:

They played pretend as their drama characters, i.e. JKS as Dokgo Mate and JE as Kim Botong. Any difference from JG-JE's interaction at SAF night and in Taiwan :wink:? Now, what we see in this video is what we can call a 'pure fan service'.

PS: it was held in Summer 2014, which means JE was already in a relationship with Voldy, yes?

I'll put a couple of other clips under the spoiler in case any of you here are interested in watching and 'comparing' :wink:

Spoiler

and

the full link but unfortunately unsubbed:

Another alternative with English Sub: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/34555

Well, the only female costar which I thought had a cute chemistry with JG would be Shin Min Ah lol... but when I watched MLSHR, I was totally into JG-JE's Wangso-HaeSoo chemistry. Some people said that JG had more intense chemistry with Hanna as Yeonhwa just like previously in Joseon Gunman with JHB over NSM. I think it's a matter of 'preference' because of the different female characters there (read: cutely feminine vs foxy, perhaps?)

On 1/28/2017 at 7:06 AM, ellebanana said:

Me too.. Me too.. It becomes some sort of addiction and I crave for them. Anybody can gives me something to cope with this addiction pleaseee? It becomes worse everyday 

I want second season of MLSHR, I want new drama featuring LJG and LJE, I want some happy news about these two. 

I search fanfic about JoonU (while waiting fanfic from @NerinaC), but there are not much. Only one story in asianfanfic. Could anybody recommends JoonU fanfic?

Also, does anyone know link to download all of BTS from MLSHR? I remember somebody share it before,  but I cannot remember in which page

I guess we can't help but be greedy for more. More of JoonU :tongue:

• Like 17

On 1/28/2017 at 10:06 PM, ellebanana said:

Me too.. Me too.. It becomes some sort of addiction and I crave for them. Anybody can gives me something to cope with this addiction pleaseee? It becomes worse everyday 

I want second season of MLSHR, I want new drama featuring LJG and LJE, I want some happy news about these two. 

I search fanfic about JoonU (while waiting fanfic from @NerinaC), but there are not much. Only one story in asianfanfic. Could anybody recommends JoonU fanfic?

Also, does anyone know link to download all of BTS from MLSHR? I remember somebody share it before,  but I cannot remember in which page

Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_MPqTlieBhATXlUSVF6blBzR2c

Streaming:

• Like 17

On 1/28/2017 at 5:22 PM, kriswu said:

I LOVE THIS SCENE SO MUCH.

Repost. I'll never get tired of saying this and I'd say it over and over again— I'm in love with their height difference. It's so cuuuuuute <3 

Sorry to cut your post but yeah! I also love their height difference! A very good distance specially when kissing. Oops. Delulu mode is on ^_^

• Like 17

On 1/28/2017 at 10:09 PM, sosooyah19 said:

answer in here

Hide contents

it was due to media and antifans, like she was accused of lolita concept..  also, they got critical of Zeze song, that i think the publisher of a book with the same character was also involved in criticizing.. but i think the entire album was nice... its just that different interpretation can be made at that controversial song. IU already apologized if some people were offended were none is really intended.. i just cant believe the label did not oversee the process and the final output especially the jacket cover..

Thank you for answering. I really think the media was just gone overboard and didnt see the interpretation of the album that Ji Eun wanted to portray. :angry:

• Like 10

On 1/29/2017 at 6:24 AM, kriswu said:

I can't find more moments of them mirroring each other apart from what hellostargazers57 posted on IG ^_^ but I'll try chingu! Thanks for the good idea :wub: Aju niceu! :D

eehh thanks for taking notice of my request! I'll be waiting but probably not getting my hopes up because its indeed difficult to find those moments. B)

• Like 10