[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

can somebody tell me what yellow in Korean.. as we know gold is geum.

nolang
노랑

based on google translate LOL but there r 26 more words shown too

I find this one too tho ...

adj
겁 많은
yellow, chicken, tremulous, tremulant, chicken-hearted, hen-hearted

Spoiler

the golden chicken? XD hahaha never mind just being random :tongue: lol

• Like 21

1 hour ago, jen459 said:

Yes! We can be submarines for the time being. Submarines are vessels just like ships. Going full speed under the sea. Till the day comes that we can come to the surface again!

ekekekekekekkeekeke... you are so funny. submarines with a lots of oxygen tanks needed. since we use too much oxygen for every crumbs we have.

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Slightly offtopic: I just discovered the horrors of Netizen Buzz and Nate, and god, did they make my eyes bleed. The amount of hate that IU gets is no joke. The most upvoted comments of Knetz are so off, statistically speaking, that it's pretty sure they upvote anything negative that people say about IU even without looking at her works or reading the article itself. Now, I really understand why MLSHR got low ratings.

And I thought the netizens of my country were bad. :mellow: Turns out we're just idiots, and the Koreans are actually the really cruel ones lmao. 

Why do you think they're like that...do they get their kicks and satisfaction out of demeaning other people.  
They have never heard the admonition "Judge not, lest you be judged in return" i guess

Are they super perfect that they feel they have the right to condemn other people?

• Like 23

23 minutes ago, berny said:

Why do you think they're like that...do they get their kicks and satisfaction out of demeaning other people.  
They have never heard the admonition "Judge not, lest you be judged in return" i guess

Are they super perfect that they feel they have the right to condemn other people?

Top comments are about her not apologizing about her past scandals or past actions. Didn't she explain herself in that 'lolita' scandal? I hope @starcandy0516 can enlighten me. 

• Like 18