[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

And yeah I do really respect JG more lately. Not just JE deserves JG, but JG deserves her too. I admit that I'm more into JE than him. But every time he did something like this (Sacrifice his chance to go to Hollywood for JE), I couldn't resist to fall in love with him (especially with his inner beauty). So, whatever bad rumor about his personality & lifestyle, I do believe in him to protect uri JE nie for future forward. He really deserves a great woman like uri JE nie, because he IS an INCREDIBLE man himself.

Sorry for cutting your post.  I don't think JG had plans to go to the RE premiere in LA because from mid-December on his schedule indicated that he would be returning to Korea on December 23 and if he had changed plans then he would have to have left directly from Hong Kong to LA and didn't indicate anything in his schedule about this and whenever JG has any event they update his agenda at least a week before.

• Like 9

I want to sleep but open this thread & saw something. Another "unpleasant" info that might create "unpleasant" feeling to some of us that currently happy with our chanting & deluluing.

Bt i want to continue being delulu and i do believe JG planned to go to RE premier. But due to this breakup announcement he returned to be by Jieun side. If not why he leave a comment in Mila insta?  

Nevermind tomorrow if i have time i'll continue my ranting. Quite busy with rl now.

• Like 19

@ucieh I think it wasn't officially confirmed and scheduled by Namoo Actors that JG would attend the RE 6 Premiere in LA. However, knowing how excited JG has been about his RE Family especially after Milla & Paul's visit to Korea, he might have planned it in the last minute. Concerning his name on the attendee list, it could have been a tentative list provided by the organizer (?) by listing the cast names of RE series there. 

Namoo Actors posted an announcement about JG not attending thereafter but we don't know why- maybe he had some appointments already scheduled for the date. There seems to be no more special events for the RE public premiere today so it's not it.

Of course as a shipper we'd love to believe that JG's return to Korea instead of flying to LA while he could have the opportunity to do so, whether it's planned in prior or a candid decision on his side, would be related to the big breakup news of JE. Even if it turns out to be other reasons, aren't there just too many coincidences with these two already? with such a long long list of coincidences, I will have to convince myself to believe that the universe might want to conspire for these two. hehe. it's good enough, isn't it? :blush:

By the way, Namoo Actors' confirmation seems to be quite effective... not to mention JG's brilliant strategy of posting a very distracting IG pic today *not that I complain, he's just so hawt lol*- there seems to be no more new 'oppa please date IU' comments and/or freshly brewed articles on 'JG-JE's suspicious relationship' around haha... now everybody can breathe normally and go hunt other scandals lol...

I still think this 'just close colleague situation' is the best to have at this moment... a 'cooling down' period, a peaceful time to move on and start a new for JE and also for JG. If they are meant to be with each other- no matter how long it takes, no matter how many new people, lovers and relationships they will have in between, no matter how far they try to go to avoid each other, in the end they will end up together. If they are not, though, no matter how lovey dovey they can be, no matter how close they are as lovers, they will end up separating. JG once said he believes in a destined love and he's been waiting for it. So I guess if his heart is sure enough, he'll fight for it. I hope JE also feels the same way and they both can work things out. Being 'invisible' from the hunting eagle eyes of media and public is good... rushing a dating confirmation will be very risky, even though the relationship might have started already *who knows, right?*. I'd rather them to take their time... I'm sure that if they both are sure enough and really in love, wanting to get the blessings from the public and fans, they will not deny anything at all. This might take time and preparation, anyway, as always the public needs a 'diplomatic' statement lol... which will include the 'timeline' and 'reasons'. One or two more years sound okay.

Let's wait patiently together. Keep calm and chanting our regular BBJX miracle :wub:

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

Stargazers, please enlighten me on the below questions :

1. Did you guys know before about JG’s plan to go to LA after his HK FM? As far as I remember, it wasn’t mentioned on his January’s schedule. But our chingu here said that his name was on the confirmed attendee list.

2. Hence if it was already confirmed, why didn’t Namoo update the schedule? Or could it be it was a sudden invitation? Nahhh, that’s not the case because James Fraser said he missed his little bro ie. JG on his IG.

3. So when did you actually find out that he was supposed to go to LA? Well, I knew it from this thread. Our chingu here posted a tweet about his attendance for RE’s Premiere in LA. And was it before or after the break up news when we found out about that?

4. Then after few hours, Namoo released an announcement that due to conflict of schedule (?? CMIIW), he was not able to go to LA.

EDIT: 5. If LJG wasnt planning to go in the first place, why did Namoo then release the trip cancellation info? 

Apologise for my questions, been trying to figure it out myself but I better ask my intelligent stargazers here.

Thank you ^^

Let me also post the comment JG made on Milla's IG (it's from our chingu's IG)

The fans in DC talked about that they had sent e-mails to Namoo to ask for information on that list that included the name of Joon Gi, since in his schedule his attendance wasn't scheduled, so for this reason Namoo emitted that statement.

Edited by nicoletm
  • Like 14

@NoonaE Thank you! I guess, you know where I'm heading to with my questions. Actually, I was looking for the tweet that mentioned about his departure to LA, it's on page 635 but the tweet is no longer there. I'd like to know how and where the poster got the info from. It looks like JG knew that something was going to happen, just like @Diana Blanche said. 

And, yes...Namoo's confirmation does work effectively. I've been monitoring the comments on JG's IG' latest post and wow...it makes me wonder whose strategy it was? =D  What a relief!

@nicoletm @aimwanie Thank you for info ^^

@starcandy0516 Thank you for translating Namoo's message, I was about to back read if the message has been translated. Btw, what another schedule he had on that day? Am still puzzled and still trying to connect the dots...never mind... =D

• Like 19