[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

41 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Anyone know if Joon Gi have already accepted the role for Korean adaptation of criminal minds? Hope he will take the role unless he have a better offer for something else. This year is IU come back as a singer so it is not possible for her to play as major character in any drama but criminal minds episodes are mainly stand alone so it is possible for her to make an appearance for 1 episode. 

That is why I hope Joon Gi will accept the role and recommend JE for a minor role in 1 episode of the show be it as the victim or perpetrator. It will be interesting to see them together again in modern setting. If JE is play the victim the JG can be the knight in shining armour coming to her rescue. JE mention before she hope she can play a villain as it will be a interesting challenge for her, so a perpetrator role will be something to look forward to too.

No confirmation. Also, I don't think an annoucement will be made until at least one month before filming. MLSHR was announced in November 2015 and casting was only confirmed in January 2016 (if I recall correctly).

With that being said, he has two more possible FMs until April: Singapore and his birthday. I don't know how feasible a pre-produced shooting would be. 

I personally want him to do a winter drama hahaha

For more info, please visit the Lee Joon Gi thread :D 

• Like 24

@Silvermaine

HAhahaha I know right :tongue:... typical agency...easily get rattled by the netizens comments. Hoping someday one unique rebel agency will rise above the rest and will not give a hoot and will not be intimidated by the netizens tantrums... i wonder if such a day would come though.

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Soompi already published an article. Is the writer a lurker here???? LMAO

LMAO~~ this thread is indeed under soompi thoo~~ ekekekekeke.. they must be silently partying with us as well~~

hello soompi writer.. are u there??? kekeke

• Like 22

Wow. For Namoo to release an statement, oh well.

I wanted them to wait and my stance is still the same. But whatever floats their boat actually. They are the one involved in the situation, they know what's best and i trust them. Honestly, i kind of like these flow of events because they are testing both of them. How and what they will do will make or break them so it's really interesting to observe. 

• Like 23

@postnihilism yeap, agree. At the moment when the breakup news is still very 'hot' and a lot of unnecessary speculations including comments and spites towards LHJ and IU/Ji Eun herself *again, oh well K-netz!*, it's good that an official 'peaceful' statement is there. I am a JG fan in the first place, a shipper in the second place so to be honest it also annoys me when I saw a comment on the JG-JE 'rumour' saying something like: 'JG, please get a girl on your level' or any other comments which degraded Ji Eun from the K-netz. They also won't leave her alone and in peace!

By the way, concerning the breakup news, wasn't it Ki Ha's agency the one that confirmed first and then LOEN? in any case, I just wish Ji Eun all the best and hopefully she can go through another hard period in her life. I also hope - well, am actually sure of this- JG will stay a close friend for her though he might have to do it in a very low-key way now.

@shamelessmiss I'm with you. My stand is still the same. It's good that both are single now- they can always start at anytime they want if they feel like it. No need to rush anyway. Actually I've been a bit overwhelmed by how things have been going the way we've kinda predicted them to be... somehow even faster and bigger than expected hahaha... scary but oh well, fun, I might say!

:blush:

36 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

I think Namoo releasing these statements is definitely the right thing to do in light of fans hassling Joongi on Insta, in order to protect him. It's funny that that they were otherwise okay with the gossip, though that makes sense since I don't think rumours linking LJG to IU would be inherently damaging to him.

IU, on the other hand... she's a lot more vulnerable to attack here due to the break-up news (cheating speculation, plus history of bad press and netizen hatred), so I'll be interested to see whether Loen makes a comment.

Yeah, I'm super curious about this as well. I haven't checked her Instagram, other than to send her a ♥ after the break-up news came out to show my support. Most of the comments at that time were similar support messages, so hopefully no one was tactless enough to mention LJG in her Instagram or other places. (Seriously, for all they know, she just broke up with her longtime boyfriend - how rude would that be...)

I think Namoo handled it pretty well (though I don't understand the different comments to different media outlets - typically, I thought they would release a blanket statement and each outlet would just use that...?), so there really isn't a reason for Loen to say anything unless IU has been getting swamped with similar comments.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, ossy91 said:

not about attending each other event. Of course it their both IU and LJG idea. Coz of SHR got no.1 for 6 week in KKTV that why they want to give a present to SHR fans in Taiwan.. if JG not said that for SoHae fans IU will not attending SBS Award or his Fanmeeting  like what she do in KBS drama award 2015 ( even she got nomination ) or another award that she get nomination for that award. 

Huh?? so usually IU never really attend this kind of event ? and she finally come after he persuade her? interesting...

It's a cliche confirmation and like we're expected.. hahhaaa but it's the best way for them to avoid the rumor :))

So let's keep chanting for them to be together/real couple in the future, im okay with they just as good friend for now. :) 

tbh Namoo Actors's lightning clarification to this makes me wonder; if nothing happened then why bother produce an official statement of it? LJG has a strong stance in the industry as an A-list entertainer (I can imagine he persuade them to make this statement to protect the other side, since in this kind of news woman always get the short end of the stick) Ofc I wouldn't underestimate the destructive power of those nasty netizens and haters tho 

1 hour ago, berny said:

@Silvermaine

HAhahaha I know right :tongue:... typical agency...easily get rattled by the netizens comments. Hoping someday one unique rebel agency will rise above the rest and will not give a hoot and will not be intimidated by the netizens tantrums... i wonder if such a day would come though.

this kind of situation is kinda cuckoo when I think about it... artists doesn't have any obligation to fulfill everyone's(netizens) expectations regarding to their private life. They can just marry and there's absolutely no need for them to answer to the public (even us shippers) but that's showbiz world for you I guess

• Like 23