[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

37 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Thank you, @lily120, for your insights, for the bit of precedence, and for the video. The intense-but-gentle look on Nicky's face is a dead-ringer for Lee Joon-gi's default IU-gaze. Yet Nicky and LSS were not dating at the time this video was made? Really? Interlocking fingers and all? If not, I may need to reassess my definition of "fan service."

But...but...but...what is with the two dancers in the background/on the main stage? Why are they there? I almost pulled a muscle laughing at their appearance. On the one hand, we have a smoking hot couple walking around and singing like they're already committed to each other and on the other hand, mere feet away from them...I just can't. :grin:

Truly, I mean no offense, but the juxtaposition is super-funny to me, and if I am missing an important cultural point, please let me know!

Thanks @sublimelyheureusefor your response and comments. Glad you enjoyed the video!

From what I know, they were not "officially" out in public dating until Nov 2013 (dramafever article link under spoiler about this)

but they could already be super close/ "dating in secret" at the time of the video. BBJX finished showing in 2011 and this video was at the end of the year, sort of like how the time right now is around the same period after the end of Moon Lovers' airing.

Regarding the bolded part of your quote above, I'm glad you agree! ^^

LOL, I know the two "background" dancers were sort of random. I honestly don't know why the program coordinators did that. No offense taken, I think I watched that video enough times to learn to ignore the dancers. I'm glad you found it amusing. :) 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, lily120 said:

Sorry for cutting your original post short, but here's a response to your question about original BBJX.

I was part of the shipping train after BBJX for both Nicky & LSS at the time. I remember I was following a forum that was similar to Soompi and they also posted lots of clues like pictures on each other's weibos and videos showing their interactions with each other. 

In the spoiler below is an example of a 2011/2012 video that already showed their strong chemistry and developing closeness. I don't know when LSS broke up with her old BF but I know she & Nicky didn't officially confirm dating until 2013! So we may have to wait a while for our K BBJX ship to be official but let's stay optimistic! 

Hide contents

@ 2 minutes, Nicky has this intense but gentle look on his face, similar to LJG when he looks at LJE. Also they held hands for MOST of this song as well. 

And totally agree w/ your other points about how we always supported LJG & LJE but never force anything. Let's stay positive, respect both LJG & LJE and spread love! :)

Thank you for sharing here :heart: beautiful song, i ever heard it once but this first time i seen the video Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi sang it together, how i wish for long time Joon Gi and Ji Eun can duet like this :wub: and it's bonus if they're holding hands like that omoo...we'll be dead together Stargazers kkk... BBJX miracles please come truee!! 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Haters and antis are just trying to find ways to bring us down, Stargazers. They have TWISTED our posts from yesterday, about our determination in defending IU and Joon Gi individually as fans instead of shippers, and our "game plan" to make it seem like we are starting a war.

It doesn't matter. Brush it off. Anyone can come in and see all of our respectful posts. We are NOT starting a war of any kind.

Stargazers at the moment like,

Image result for ladies don't start fights aristocats

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@etoonze you can check the English translation here: https://chinesepandamusic.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/leslie-cheung-张国荣-love-of-the-past-当年情/

My paternal grandpa spoke Cantonese but I understand zero of it hahaha...kinda amazed that JG could pull this song quite perfectly :D

:lol::lol::lol:.. thank you ...thank you... 

• Like 8