[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I was so relieved when my IG notification rang and it's an update from JG. It seems like the usual 'For You' clip might not be posted this time... it's fine. He looked rather calm and quiet today when arriving in Seoul but still very friendly to the lots of fans waiting for him so I'm really grateful that he posted something to imply that he's 'OK'. I'm still wondering about JE's whereabouts but I hope she's been doing fine and surrounded by her loved ones ^_^.

The breakup news has been trending on Naver and some articles mentioned JG-JE's recent closeness and LHJ's past 'joke' at the SAF evening. Anyway, I do believe that both JG and JE are aware of the situation and they will stand by each others' sides no matter what :lol:.

5 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Here's my best guess, @cmluv:

Hide contents

On or around last Friday, Lee Ji-eun informed Lee Joon-gi that she and Voldy had agreed the time was right to release news of their break-up. (Or she asked it of Voldy; can't tell on this count.) Hence LJG's ear-to-ear grin at the airport on Saturday morning.

The original plan was for the media to be notified after LJG returned from LA (again, just a guess). But Voldy's camp decided to go to press, first, on Monday (to save face? to not accommodate a new beau?), which led to a mad scramble for Loen Entertainment to corroborate the break-up and LJG to return to South Korea. Hence LJG's more solemn expression on the trip home.

(His happier mien upon arriving in SK I attribute to the generally benign netizen response, thus far.)

:ph34r: 

• Like 10

Uhmmm after all the sudden excitement, tension and anticipation today... here's something a bit out of our hot topic, a clip from Joon Gi's past: his tackling his opponent smoothly during a Taekkyeon (Korean martial arts) competition. I saw his picture yesterday at HK FM where he rocked the classic 90s middle parting hair lol... he looked like his younger self- the hair style looked just like the one he had in this clip. Sorry if the quality of the clip isn't that clear, but it's still worth seeing. It's just to show that JG's a real fighter and he'll fight for himself and JE, too!

I'm gonna call it a day, it's almost midnight here in my part of the world. Good night, Stargazers! Let's keep chanting for BBJX miracle to come true when the right time comes :wub:. Big hugs and lotsa love from me for all of you here :heart:

12 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

First time in this thread... And i don't know what too say... I don' t know what to think or how i feel either... I just got this excitement running through my body.. 

My shipper heart is beating so fast!

Now i have to backread all of your comments. I can't work today.. why can't i be at home searching the internet and reading here without hiding? Life is so unfair...

i cant work also today.... everyday from new year and 1st weekend (that is the taiwan surprise of our OTP) i cant seem to focus, that i have to literally stop looking at them in IG and soompi and celebrate boa's dating news and kim tae hee's wedding instead and move on...

this pair has a pull in me that i cant fathom...

• Like 22

4 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Uhmmm after all the sudden excitement, tension and anticipation today... here's something a bit out of our hot topic, a clip from Joon Gi's past: his tackling his opponent smoothly during a Taekkyeon (Korean martial arts) competition. I saw his picture yesterday at HK FM where he rocked the classic 90s middle parting hair lol... he looked like his younger self- the hair style looked just like the one he had in this clip. Sorry if the quality of the clip isn't that clear, but it's still worth seeing. It's just to show that JG's a real fighter and he'll fight for himself and JE, too!

I'm gonna call it a day, it's almost midnight here in my part of the world. Good night, Stargazers! Let's keep chanting for BBJX miracle to come true when the right time comes :wub:. Big hugs and lotsa love from me for all of you here :heart:

his opponent in the video was his father if i'm not mistaken XD 

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 20