[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

I was just browsing in the YT when I found a video of their first script reading. This one is much longer than SBS video I watched. Poor me, I can't understand what they are saying because they speak Korean and the subtitle is in Chinese. Ottoke? :cry: As I've said, this one shows the interaction with our OTP couple with the casts. When LJG introduced himself, LJE was listening to but she didn't look at him. When it's her turn, LJG looked at her once then bowed his head as if, " Ok." But when KHN turn, he looked at him then smiled and laughed. 

That was before but now, NOT ANYMORE... It becomes the opposite. Whatever she said, he listened attentively as if it is an interesting one. Same with her, maybe even the "corny/lame" jokes, she will laugh loud. Hayyyy.... Love really moves in mysterious ways... :heart:

For now, I am going to do a monologue. Before I go to sleep, I will linger for a little while. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm they are like the mirror of wangso and haesoo.... 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, samtrocino said:

We have the same thought.:) But then again, I wonder what if the "My Love" is an endearment for LJE? He is giving message in his IG together with his invitation for his FM so that no one notices it. I am sorry pyeha but it will never happen because we have the best, among the best FBI in this thread. Moreover, we have also "Treasure Hunters" because they DIG for mysteries. :D:D

Anyeong chingu!  Mianhe! For not being here always.  Family day and all.... hehehehe

Yes!  It's like a hidden message or what???!!!  Or is it just us being deprived of crumbs so we see more than there is! AHAHHAAHAHA

Spoiler

I had to spend the weekend with my kids, as my husband thinks Im kinda crazy coz now my 2 boys are also into Kdramas.  My eldest who is 20 y.o. prefers to watch historical/action and detective stories like Signal.  But my youngest, 15 y.o.  watches everything I watch.  But both of them have watched MLSHR.  Of course they're not like their crazy mom shipping the OTP but they were hooked as much....always asking me if I have the latest episodes when it was airing in Korea.  Hehehehe.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Anyeong chingu!  Mianhe! For not being here always.  Family day and all.... hehehehe

Yes!  It's like a hidden message or what???!!!  Or is it just us being deprived of crumbs so we see more than there is! AHAHHAAHAHA

Hide contents

I had to spend the weekend with my kids, as my husband thinks Im kinda crazy coz now my 2 boys are also into Kdramas.  My eldest who is 20 y.o. prefers to watch historical/action and detective stories like Signal.  But my youngest, 15 y.o.  watches everything I watch.  But both of them have watched MLSHR.  Of course they're not like their crazy mom shipping the OTP but they were hooked as much....always asking me if I have the latest episodes when it was airing in Korea.  Hehehehe.

Don't worry chinggu! I'm always the silent type lurker when I decided to have an account here so that I can post my ideas. I already went to some threads and some of them have work and school that is why I find it funny because some of them are just posting on that thread eventhough no one will answer them. But they are still happy because they understand that some of them are really busy. That is why, I am also trying to do the monologue because when I read their comments, it is somewhat funny. I just want to post my opinions so that I can unload the "burdens" of these two. :D

Another topic, I just find it amusing when the daughter of Wang So and Hae Soo is somewhat like them. The MLSHR production team are amazing because they give us someone whom we can look at and imagine that she is their daughter and I find her very CUTE!!! 

I also remember that LJG posted the picture where he and their daughter meet. It is when she bumped onto him. In his IG account, he photoshopped it and he added Hae Soo with them. One happy family. From that time on, I find it weird because he never did it before with his previous dramas or films. I can understand the unairing of some of the last scenes. Thanks to LJE's account, she shared with us. But the photoshop thing, that is very unusual with him. Intriguing, right?:huh:

Btw, how's the studies of your children? I hope they are learning fast, unlike me. Huhuhu...:unsure:

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@JGiGrande @Diana Blanche @Silvermaine and other longtime JoonGi fans -

@meahri_1 wants to know whether you have an idea as to who JoonGi talked about the most since January 2016 up to the present.

Thanks.

Me too. Me too. I am also curious....Is JHB also included in the names or persons he's been talking about? From what I heard or read, they were seen, together with a group, three (3) times already and their agency told the media that it is not true. Someone mentioned here, that they were suspicious. You are right. For me, they were suspicious. Someone posted here LJG together with her partner (can't remember the name), when he gave his speech, the cameraman always showing JHB face. Maybe because the rumors were (past tense) true. I think the reason that his agency is denying that kind of "news" is because, just like he said, eventhough he's dating. He will not announce it. But now, it's the opposite. He is the one initiating/instigating the "news" thru his IG account. Like telling to the knetz, " Hey, why don't you link my name to LJE/IU? I will answer you faithfully.

Oppa, tell me the truth. Why do you have to do this?:wink: From all the persons who have "news", why are you smiling widely? :D

• Like 13

@samtrocino  My kids are quite fine.  Thank God they are well-behaved.  Hehehehe

To tell you honestly,  I am still working on the TL that was much talked about here.  As much as I want to, I can't spend as much time here unlike during the YTBLSS days....I was like the guard on night shift! HAHAHAHAHA

Like the others, I am also trying to solve/answer/decipher/dissect or whatever you want to call it the events that led from the Cosmo shoot onwards.  I am using a new laptop so all my videos are in the old one.  I usually work best when I have all the materials I need.  I am not into psychology but there are things that betray our emotions too, no matter how good we are at hiding them....so I'm kinda hang up on that.....body language and all.  And LJG & LJE are the best specimens there is! Heheheehe.  I love watching their every interactions.  Especially that moment when IU appeared and JG went up to get her.  I have lost count the times I have spent replaying that scene.  Seriously.  I don't know.  There really is something about that that is drawing my attention....aside from the obvious spazzing-worthiness of that moment.

Here I am blabbing away again. :lol:

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@samtrocino  My kids are quite fine.  Thank God they are well-behaved.  Hehehehe

To tell you honestly,  I am still working on the TL that was much talked about here.  As much as I want to, I can't spend as much time here unlike during the YTBLSS days....I was like the guard on night shift! HAHAHAHAHA

Like the others, I am also trying to solve/answer/decipher/dissect or whatever you want to call it the events that led from the Cosmo shoot onwards.  I am using a new laptop so all my videos are in the old one.  I usually work best when I have all the materials I need.  I am not into psychology but there are things that betray our emotions too, no matter how good we are at hiding them....so I'm kinda hang up on that.....body language and all.  And LJG & LJE are the best specimens there is! Heheheehe.  I love watching their every interactions.  Especially that moment when IU appeared and JG went up to get her.  I have lost count the times I have spent replaying that scene.  Seriously.  I don't know.  There really is something about that that is drawing my attention....aside from the obvious spazzing-worthiness of that moment.

Here I am blabbing away again. :lol:

Good that your kids are doing fine. I do understand because these two (2) are somewhat a mystery. Let's just continue to spazz and enjoy! Btw, I read somewhere that LJE religion is Christian but I am confused because on that website. They say Christian but it can be a Catholic. Which is which? Confused already...:rolleyes:

• Like 8

@chi13louI don't consider myself to be a long time fan of his. I “met” him almost four years ago and from what I know in general he talks about his fans and how grateful he is to them. Rarely talks about his family.

In my opinion he never has praised so much one of his previous co-stars as he did with JE in the last month. About JHB all I know is that he denied the rumors about their date. After all they belong to the same agency and it is no wonder if they are friends. Just friends. In my opinion the fact that they have been seen together doesn't mean too much. But his behavior at SAF awards it was unexpected for me because even if he won Best Couple Award before with another actress he was not so enthusiastic as now. All his gestures towards JE were like he wanted to say “She is under my protection”. Who knows what happened between them? What I found strange is the fact that it seems that JG knew before JE that they will win and from what I understand he convinced her to go to the ceremony. Here things are unclear to me. But it is clear that it was something more than usual.

On another side I do not remember that after the army, he to appear in the shows of other singers. And if I'm right in one of his interviews (I'm not sure if it was in 2016 or older one) he admitted to having secret dates but he said that he will reveal his girlfriend only when he decides to marry. Maybe an older fan than me who knows him better can say more, sorry it's all I know and overall is already what you also know.

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

@chi13louI don't consider myself to be a long time fan of his. I “met” him almost four years ago and from what I know in general he talks about his fans and how grateful he is to them. Rarely talks about his family.

In my opinion he never has praised so much one of his previous co-stars as he did with JE in the last month. About JHB all I know is that he denied the rumors about their date. After all they belong to the same agency and it is no wonder if they are friends. Just friends. In my opinion the fact that they have been seen together doesn't mean too much. But his behavior at SAF awards it was unexpected for me because even if he won Best Couple Award before with another actress he was not so enthusiastic as now. All his gestures towards JE were like he wanted to say “She is under my protection”. Who knows what happened between them? What I found strange is the fact that it seems that JG knew before JE that they will win and from what I understand he convinced her to go to the ceremony. Here things are unclear to me. But it is clear that it was something more than usual.

On another side I do not remember that after the army, he to appear in the shows of other singers. And if I'm right in one of his interviews (I'm not sure if it was in 2016 or older one) he admitted to having secret dates but he said that he will reveal his girlfriend only when he decides to marry. Maybe an older fan than me who knows him better can say more, sorry it's all I know and overall is already what you also know.

Thanks for the info!

4 minutes ago, innrukia said:

. Anneyong to all new stargazers. Been busy with RL. Anyhow can't wait for JG HK fm... I'm sure he will give us cookies:lol:

I don't expect cake because IU won't be there:ph34r:

What if she shows up there? floating crazy rabbitfloating crazy rabbitfloating crazy rabbit

• Like 15

9 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Hmmm... 

Love it!!!

Can I say that I am very happy for them? Is this the first time that LJG wear these kind of accessories most especially if someone gave it to him? Just curious. Thanks!

This is definitely not the first time. He always wears one. He loves accessories especially those from Chrome Hearts. which I'm sorry to disappoint you and uri FBI team hehe but the jewelry shop Jieunie visited is Addi Jewelry. And Joongi's bracelet is from Chrome Hearts^_^:( Although I would like to think they have exchanged gifts already... we know they're both generous people. :wub:

C1vLVPJVIAAOzbq.jpg

cb76_1.jpg

But prepare your hearts yeorobun. It's end game if Jieun wears CH bling blings. Hahaha.

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

I want to bother you again with a little detail. At the beginning of this thread (it's hard to find the page) I posted a link of a comment in the JG thread. The comment said that JG has a girlfriend (if I'm not mistaken was posted on September) and I managed to upset many of you. But that comment came after JG has denied (twice) the rumors about him and JHB. I don't think he lied because the lie it's a grave sin in the Christian religion. So I immediately thought that that friend is JE. Of course it was just my feeling, that's why I put in this thread the link to that comment. But... at that time I didn't know that JE has a boyfriend.

Now, after few months, I have a question I want to ask. Where was her boyfriend when she has gone through so many hard times being criticized, judged and offended while the drama was broadcast and even before and even after? I haven't heard about him to be out in public to support her. To say that she is a talented actress and a wonderful singer. Maybe he did it on the phone or on her IG, twitter or FB but I think it was much more important for her to do it in public. As JG does. I'm sorry I don't want to offend him, maybe in Korea it is not customary among celebrities who have a relationship to do that, but his silence seemed strange to me. And if there's any interview/public appearance in which her boyfriend took her defense, my apologies for the question.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

to who JoonGi talked about the most since January 2016 up to the present.

@chi13lou from what I've followed all throughout last year, his 2016 was kinda full of MLSHR and a little bit of 'Resident Evil' and 'Never Said Goodbye' along with the magazine photoshoots and FMs in between. I have to be honest that all throughout my 4 years+ of following JG, I've never cared too much for his personal relationships, maybe @JGiGrande can fill in that part better. I only watched his works and interviews to get to know his personalities better but I haven't really spent time discussing his gossips and scandals with other fans- being a shipper like this is really the first time for me lol. I only know the 'love scandals' whenever they got into the news already, including the one with JHB. JG that I understand, regardless his being super friendly and lively, is unlike JE who has a couple of really close friends in real life. JG is closer to his family and staff than fellow celebrities, it seems to me. My knowledge on this might be limited, though, as I have been observing only from his SNS posts. The one celebrity that I can think of for JG, whom he met quite casually during last year and also earlier this year, will be Robert Holley. The others that he seemed to be frequently meeting in 2016 would be fellow MLSHR cast. I sincerely wish that the MLSHR cast close relationship with JG will continue... especially now that we're hoping that JoonU ship will sail further and further to the desirable direction ^_^:wub:

21 minutes ago, kriswu said:

It's end game if Jieun wears CH bling blings.

@kriswu this was actually what broke JG fans' hearts previously when JHB was spotted wearing the same CH necklace... though afterwards Namoo Actors clarified that it wasn't a couple thingy lol...

20 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I want to bother you again with a little detail. At the beginning of this thread (it's hard to find the page) I posted a link of a comment in the JG thread. The comment said that JG has a girlfriend (if I'm not mistaken was posted on September) and I managed to upset many of you. But that comment came after JG has denied (twice) the rumors about him and JHB. I don't think he lied because the lie it's a grave sin in the Christian religion. So I immediately thought that that friend is JE. Of course it was just my feeling, that's why I put in this thread the link to that comment. But... at that time I didn't know that JE has a boyfriend.

Now, after few months, I have a question I want to ask. Where was her boyfriend when she has gone through so many hard times being criticized, judged and offended while the drama was broadcast and even before and even after? I haven't heard about him to be out in public to support her. To say that she is a talented actress and a wonderful singer. Maybe he did it on the phone or on her IG, twitter or FB but I think it was much more important for her to do it in public. As JG does. I'm sorry I don't want to offend him, maybe in Korea it is not customary among celebrities who have a relationship to do that, but his silence seemed strange to me. And if there's any interview/public appearance in which her boyfriend took her defense, my apologies for the question.

We will just have to wait and see about whether JE is that girlfriend.LOL

Voldy just answers when asked about IU, I believe.

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@chi13louIf she show up, we Stargazers should start to prepare for their wedding:D. Maybe start looking for what to wear on their wedding, also don't forget to save up for flight ticket to SK... whats more? Anyone want to be stargazer planner?:flushed:

Since media will consider it fan service, she can just show up and say we set the bar too high at his last FM so to not disappoint HK fans, we decided that I should also appear.

• Like 17

Well, apparently. instead of supporting JE, the boyfriend even made a negative comment, saying he had a hard time dating her. that is just mean. now i wonder what was in him thaf JE found to like at all.

---------------------

It would be a miracle if JE appears in JG HK FM. But it is also my wish fr her to perform "Good Day" in his FM. And for JG to participate he can be that guy who dances often with JE in that song. im sure JG can easily do those cute steps. if only.....

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

The comment said that JG has a girlfriend

@Diana BlancheI believe that those in JG threads might actually refer to JHB *again*. The discussion about JG's connection with her resurfaced again after JHB's friend IG post with JHB and JG's sister the last time, didn't it? Well, I personally think that JG might have gone out for some times with JHB- the rumour wouldn't appear without any base actually, some people might have really spotted them together somewhere as they were also said to visit the same gym and joined the same charity group- but whether it's a serious relationship or not, I'm not sure. JHB also mentioned in her interview that she doesn't want to have a public relationship, just like JG did. Anyway, my gut feeling told me they're not connected at the moment aside from being colleagues in the same agency. Regarding JG's sister and JHB, my guess will be they belong to the same circle of friends esp related to church. @JGiGrande previously mentioned the connection of each person in the disputed photo lol... and I found out *after a bit of stalking, yikes :ph34r:* that most of them are Catholics... so this might be the possible link, nothing more to worry about for the JoonU ship hehehe :tongue:

20 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@chi13lou from what I've followed all throughout last year, his 2016 was kinda full of MLSHR and a little bit of 'Resident Evil' and 'Never Said Goodbye' along with the magazine photoshoots and FMs in between. I have to be honest that all throughout my 4 years+ of following JG, I've never cared too much for his personal relationships, maybe @JGiGrande can fill in that part better. I only watched his works and interviews to get to know his personalities better but I haven't really spent time discussing his gossips and scandals with other fans- being a shipper like this is really the first time for me lol. I only know the 'love scandals' whenever they got into the news already, including the one with JHB. JG that I understand, regardless his being super friendly and lively, is unlike JE who has a couple of really close friends in real life. JG is closer to his family and staff than fellow celebrities, it seems to me. My knowledge on this might be limited, though, as I have been observing only from his SNS posts. The one celebrity that I can think of for JG, whom he met quite casually during last year and also earlier this year, will be Robert Holley. The others that he seemed to be frequently meeting in 2016 would be fellow MLSHR cast. I sincerely wish that the MLSHR cast close relationship with JG will continue... especially now that we're hoping that JoonU ship will sail further and further to the desirable direction ^_^

Ok. Thanks. I think @meahri_1 wants to know who he talked about the most in 2016.

• Like 9