[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu and that still left unsolved.. ok. one last Q. did she go to the market wearing the blue shirt? or different color shirt? it just makes me confused on why suddenly she didnt wore that leather jacket when she always wearing it from the airport, to the rehearsal and back from rehearsal. something fishy somewhere dont u think so?

@simplyme_crazyme buddy, you are way too late. we are already went deeeeeeper to our King's chest. kekekeke 

and look at what she did! she avoid it very well~~ even hesitate and shy for awhile. kekeke

@chelleshawol oh yeah. u point it out! i must say i witnessed it and agreee with it!

HAPPINESS IS ALL US WANTT

hahahahahaha @aimwanie it is hard to solve this hot topic...LOL

Yup, she went night market with that blue top, I think same bottom as well, just that that hot topic leather jacket was missing..replace with another jacket...the leather jacket just went missing..after his FM....of course it is fishy, that why it become the unsolved hot topic

32181043965_a69c356f46_o.jpg

32207052515_646a4d29c3_o.jpg

hahahahahaha, for the question, yes, she avoid it too well, oppa muster up all his courage, even stammer just to ask her that, she just change topic like flipping pages...kudos to Jieunie:wub:

34 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I know i have tons of pages to backread..but i still couldn't stop myself from posting this..yes,i can't moveon. I don't know when i will moveon,their lovestory has left a deep impact on me..l:bawling:

Credit: otpandquotes on twitter

Loving this quote..she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him grey

• Like 11

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Thanks so very much for posting this secondary translation. I love it because it also describes their gestures and behavior as they speak. How on point do you think this is yeorobun? @crazyshell are you fluent, Chingu? @starcandy0516 @eunki Your thoughts also, chingudeul?

I'm most excited about the 2 lines highlighted above. Joongi wants to know what she thinks of him, and it's apparent uri Jieunie isn't prepared to share. This is very telling.

I think the translation is almost perfect, except this part I want to correct it a little bit keke

JG : Hmm. IU's personality is quite good. She's so insightful when looking at project. Thank you. PERFECT! PERFECT! Your concert is successful in Taiwan. Although this is my fanmeeting, but through Scarlet Heart : Ryeo, there are a lot of people who likes Jieun-ssi and come here to see you

• Like 18

Alright...time to sleep...if not I think my nose will really bleed for real, not because of oppa chest, but cause of not enough sleep

Nights dearest stargazers! :heart:

before that...time reset....we have till 16 January 2017 to vote for MLSHR cast and uri OTP. Let's give our best shot for them!! Hwaiting!!! 

Do take note that we can vote to 24 times per day, using the same account, you can use both Soompi and Line account to vote for them...

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 12

1 hour ago, pie0808 said:
I think someone posted this already! But I was kinda shook when I click the see translation it says "The Real King Is Here" and it has lots of thumbs up! What does he means the real king? Double meaning again referring as WangSo or maybe he is really the real king in JE's Life right now. Kekeke And too many thumbs up eventhough I dont understand what is written. But the thumbs up for me means it is a sign of approval.

The Real Wang So Appeared !! #Taiwan #Loyal #LoyalMan #LoyalWoman #ThumbUp

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I agree chinggu, this phase is going to be the twilight zone for our ship and I'm happy with that. If something were to break out in the future. I want a clean start for our OTP with JE's status confirmed and they've both moved on from MLSHR.  That why they won't be easy prey for all the antis and K-media 

It is exactly what I want. As I said he made his move. It's her turn to answer. And maybe it will take more time but I, for one, am ready to wait. That doesn't mean that my heart is doubting, it's means it's in stand-by mode. And I think that their mutual appearance in their shows in Taiwan didn't mean only their support for each other but also a “Good By” to ML drama and to their WS/HS characters.

• Like 13

I am silent reader ..I am 6 years IU fan and I am SoHae shippers too... 

Sorry to say IU and JKH relationship is still strong...

He attended her last concert too. JKH is  totally IU's ideal type.TBH the day the media reported they are dating, i think they will really end up together...

I think they will not break up easily but who know?

I wish the best for Sohae..Indeed IU was really happy at award show and LJK concert. Good luck SoHae couple..

Edited by Kren Uaena
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kren Uaena said:

He attended her last concert too. JKH is  totally IU's ideal type.TBH the day the media reported they are dating, i think they will really end up together...

I wish the best for Sohae..Indeed IU was really happy at award show and LJK concert. Good luck SoHae couple..

Hi! :) Her last concert was in Taipei. None of the fan accounts that I follow have mentioned that. Can you please give me the source of him attending her last concert? I seriously doubt that she will be like this with LJG in front of JKH, unless Joon Gi also being friend of JKH (which I don't think is the case). :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

• Like 20

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi! :) Her last concert was in Taipei. None of the fan accounts that I follow have mentioned that. Can you please give me the source of him attending her last concert? I seriously doubt that she will be like this with LJG in front of JKH, unless Joon Gi also being friend of JKH (which I don't think is the case). :sweatingbullets: 

Chinggu, thanks for posting this question on behalf of us. Though let's take things with a grain of salt. Despite how badly all of us Stargazers want our OTP together in reali life I know we are all level headed enough to know and respect their decision when it comes to their personal life. We don't mean to make non JoonJi shippers feel threatened in any way. @Kren Uaena welcome to our board/ship.  I am Uaena too after YTBLSS 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hide contents

@Kren Uaena Hi chingu. Besides @Gabi Bros I too am curious about your sources. There were long time Uaena who also attended IU's concerts in Seoul (I think those are the one's you are referring to, correct?) They didn't report seeing JKH there, and they surely would have.  Also, I recall our chingu @starcandy0516...reporting that other Uaena also followed up to check, and there was no one who could provide confirmation. This was really notable since many of uri IU's friends and cast from SHR came to support her. I think it would have been natural to include...important in fact, if her BF was attending.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Kren Uaena said:

Hi, and welcome.

As JG fan I really needed a confirmation. From what you say I need to understand that it's JKH merit in her visible transformation. I don't know her too well but her old fans from this thread said that her behavior changed gradually only in last few months. It looks like it took him a long time (years) to change her for the better. I admire his patience and perseverance. And I must to admit that he is a very reasonable guy.

At least now I can let behind my delulu mind and I can ship JG and JE as friends.

• Like 12

@starcandy0516 OHO Chingguda! I was happily swimming in delulu ocean and wanted to momentarily come up for air but you had to cast this anchor just in time. 

Btw, like I've said before, I don't really pray for a breakup if it hasn't happen. I'm for whatever makes our OTP happy :)

PS: i decided to do some FBI work on my own and found an article though I don't speak Korean. But it was posted last May. I could only guess http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002615561

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

IU isn't someone who will do skinship with other man if she's still in relationship. Even when she was single (not in relationship with Voldy), she keep distance to popular male celebrities since she know she will get bash because of that. But now, you can see how JoonU doing all the skinship and IU is the one who inititate the hug. She said "Give me a hug" to LJG .. Honestly it's surprised me at first how IU can say and did that hahaha

I've followed JE since YTBLSS and have been following JG since My Girl. I was gonna write something about the changes I've noticed between these two but I too have to keep half of my mind in rational mode. My logical thought wants to believe that they are simply making up for all the heartache that MLSHR caused but something just doesn't add up. Everything has been so out of character with these two lately esp with JG who seems to be quick to shoot down dating rumours in the past but now openly attracting it with his recent behaviour. Holding my popcorn close*

i do wonder though if it's unusual for Kcelebs to be that obvious with their behaviour only to be found out dating later on?

Stay strong Stargazers!

• Like 22

@starcandy0516 Thank you for the translations, it was an interesting read. :) 

About Voldy:

Spoiler

For the people that aren't used to the comments, I want to say that even tho I don't ship IU-JKH, I do believe JKH is a nice guy and (for me) is not true that he is using IU's name for popularity. In fact, I feel sad that some people are more interested in IU than in his music which I think is really good and deserves more respect. He is not the one that starts the talking about IU, people questioned him and he answered. Too bad it took him so long to say "no more".

About Lee Hwi Jae being suspicious about Lee Joon Gi and IU:

It can be taken as a joke, but I feel it similar to the teasing that Yoo Inna did in 2014? A time where IU was in her early stage of relationship with Voldy and the public didn't knew until almost 2 years later. Inna knew she was dating at that time, maybe as well Lee Hwi Jae knew IU was single? Not dating LJG but single. Source in hidden content. 

Spoiler

SOURCE:  https://www.soompi.com/2015/10/14/iu-sings-jang-ki-has-song-at-yoo-in-nas-request-long-before-dating-announcement/

IU Sings Jang Ki Ha’s Song at Yoo In Na’s Request Long Before Dating Announcement

yoo-in-na-IU.png

IU‘s close friend Yoo In Na subtly teased the songstress back in January of 2014 about her relationship with musician Jang Ki Ha, way before the rest of us knew about it!

After the news broke about their relationship last weekIU and Jang Ki Ha both personally confirmed that they are currently dating. IU says she fell for the indie musician back when they first met on his radio show in October 2013, and that they’ve been dating for almost two years now. You can watch the musician couple’s first meeting here.

IU has been a guest on Yoo In Na’s KBS radio show “Yoo In Na’s Volume Up” often, but one appearance from January 27, 2014 is particularly fun to watch considering what we know now.

During the show, a listener requests a song by Jang Ki Ha’s band, Jang Ki Ha and the Faces. The song is entitled “Living the Carefree Life.” Yoo In Na gets IU to read out the listener’s request, and when she gets to the song title, IU can’t help but laugh.

“I have a wish,” says Yoo In Na. “IU introduced the song, but you know the bit where he sings ‘I’m living a carefree life’?”

“Of course I do,” laughs IU. Yoo In Na asks her to sing that part, and IU looks beside herself at the way her friend is trolling her. “Why?!” she asks, and Yoo In Na replies, “Just, you know, you’re good at singing.” IU puts her head in her hand and makes some frustrated sounds as she laughs.

As the two talk about how she’s going to perform the part, IU says to Yoo In Na, “I’m blushing, aren’t I?” and Yoo In Na replies with a grin, “A little bit.” Yoo In Na is clearly having a great time teasing IU about her relationship with Jang Ki Ha without the listeners knowing what’s really going on.

They decide that she should sing it after the track plays. As they listen, IU bounces around to the beat and sings along. When they come back from the song, IU asks Yoo In Na, “Am I really doing this?” and Yoo In Na says, “Of course you are! They all saw you practicing!”

IU then sings the fun part, and Yoo In Na laughs and says, “Okay, okay, good job, stop it now, I won’t ask you do it again!”

“Seriously, don’t make me do this stuff!” laughs IU.

Watch the clip below to see IU’s reaction to Yoo In Na’s teasing!

Obviously we all can be wrong about JoonU. Nothing is confirmed. 

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

IU‘s close friend Yoo In Na subtly teased the songstress back in January of 2014 about her relationship with musician Jang Ki Ha, way before the rest of us knew about it!

That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Is Yoo In Na Jieun's besty? I've also read that Suzy is her besty. I recall when Jieun guested on Flower Crew that she called up Yoo In Na. But she could just have multiple besties.

22409912a312e0187a1e74b5cec33e08.jpg

• Like 11