[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, crazyshell said:

Found this.

From 4:35 on.

JG : She's so beautiful tonight, right?

JE : Thank you.

JG : Thanks for coming. I went to your concert yesterday. (JE laughed and gestured the rain cover scene)  Your fans were so enthusiastic. Do you love it?

JE : 真的很棒(repeats interpreter's word in Mandarin that means wonderful) Though I was a bit jealous with their loud screams when they were greeting you.

JG : I found it quite the contrary. My fans cheer louder for you. Is it because you have many fans in Taiwan?

JE : I know ML is very popular in Taiwan, so...(she suddenly remember the interpreter and turned to her abruptly, JG copied her action) THEY WERE JUST SO CUTE

JG : Yeah. 6 consecutive weeks of champion. I have a great memory working with JE. Personally, I think she''s the greatest artist. She's good at singing, and acting as well.

JE : I learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much. (they kept bowing to each other until crouched down) AGAIN, THEY WERE SUPER CUTE

JG : Do you have secret for doing so well? I mean, what's on your mind normally?

JE : Normally?

JG : In fact, she will crouch down like this (acting) whenever she has something on her mind. 

JE : Yes, yes.

JG : It looks like you were ? (sorry, can't hear clearly) something.

JE : I don't aware of it when I did it. It seems I'll be inspired by doing it. 

JG : Hmm. IU's personality is quite good. She's so insightful to choose this project. Thank you. PERFECT! PERFECT! Your performance is successful in Taiwan. I can see lots          of fans who like ML and IU are here tonight.

JE : I cut my hair recently. I'm afraid your fans won't recognize me. I therefore come here with Haesu's hair style.

JG : Really? Wow. Your fan service is great.

JE : Thank you.

JG : Suddenly, I'm curious about how you think about me.

JE : (she was all shy and nervous and tried to distract him) Ah, there's a Haesu here. (point to the corner)

At last he kept on asking how she think about him. :wub::lol:

eeeehheeeeeemmmmm *cough* so JG oppa really know JE so well... aaahhaaaaaa... u both know each others so well right?? JUST DATE  ALREADY!!!! HHAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA

• Like 16

Anyway, I am loving the video you found @crazyshell

I need to go home badly to download this...this is for the whole entire "For you" and yes, 1080P is available. I dunno how many times I need to thank you today. Haha, as known, I am a sulker for HD video...and you had found what I am crazily looking for...them and with the big screen. I guess there is no way better then this video..unless someone on the side of the FM had film down a clearer videos with the big screen only. That is what I crazily, searching high and low for.

I can finally rest abit and case close, finally!

@simplyme_crazyme @aimwanie!! @crazyshell chingu had found us the video!! In HD!! 1080P, let me repost it again

Not only you give us the video..you had done the translation as well, thank you. Nomu Nomu Kamsahamnida.

And also a big thanks to sugartang1108  for this as well, thanks for uploading it

정말 정말 너무 너무  감사합니다 ,  아주 많이. 90 degree bow

• Like 15

16 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@aimwanie  Yes, we will need to book and entire plane!  BUT.... we won't be coming in from the same country....ottoke???  Maybe just book in just one hotel.....for all of us!  Ayiiiiiii!   AHAHAHAHAHA!  We're more excited than the two!!!!  AHAHAHAHAHA

@riuenu Aiggoooooooooo!!!!  You're bringing out your collection of his bare chest one by one huh? :angry: Aigoooo!  I wonder how your FS are doing, since you've been ogling LJG's chest????? AHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I have more time so I can make videos like I used to during YTBLSS..... much like our captain @akinahana89 who sleeps and eats making videos!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! But sadly, work keeps piling up!  Huhuhu.....so many materials fit for videos! 

oh ya.. i forgot we come from all difference places. keke. ONE HOTEL would be nice as well and ayiiiiiii.. im excited already!!!!

@riuenu  still drooling over his chest. keke.. no one can blame her for that because me also despite the week heart keep on looking at it. keke.  well. i saved it already in my phone. hopefully and pray hard no one from my family member caught that. hahahahahahhaha

15 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

eeeehheeeeeemmmmm *cough* so JG oppa really know JE so well... aaahhaaaaaa... u both know each others so well right?? JUST DATE  ALREADY!!!! HHAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA

someone highlight that out!!!! komawoooooo chinguuu for realized that!

15 hours ago, riuenu said:

Anyway, I am loving the video you found @crazyshell

I need to go home badly to download this...this is for the whole entire "For you" and yes, 1080P is available. I dunno how many times I need to thank you today. Haha, as known, I am a sulker for HD video...and you had found what I am crazily looking for...them and with the big screen. I guess there is no way better then this video..unless someone on the side of the FM had film down a clearer videos with the big screen only. That is what I crazily, searching high and low for.

I can finally rest abit and case close, finally!

@simplyme_crazyme @aimwanie!! @crazyshell chingu had found us the video!! In HD!! 1080P, let me repost it again

Not only you give us the video..you had done the translation as well, thank you. Nomu Nomu Kamsahamnida.

정말 정말 너무 너무  감사합니다 ,  아주 많이. 90 degree bow

all hands down for our FBIs thank youuuu @crazyshell!! me love u a lots~~~~ kyaaaaaaaaaa.. i really need to control myself! this is soo ah ma zingggg!!!!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 11

15 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

HAHAHA ...i think i remember to which he is referring to..

That JE is crouching down when very immersed in practicing / concentrating on her lines.

Remember that BTS...in the garden, for the scene that she is watering the plants and he got wet because she did not see him? she was wearing that pretty yellow dress in that scene.  

BTS of them where JG playfully (pretend) to hit her on the head, and she cutely winced. HAHA

And then part also of that BTS she was crouching down on the ground, murmuring her lines over and over again, while pulling out some grass HHAHA she is such a cute little bean.

Actually somebody off-cam is heard to comment 'why do that over and over?" im not just sure though if that was JG's voice :lol:

Hehehehee.

One more thing is....even JE was not aware she was doing it but JG was obviously been observing her that he has gotten to know her mannerisms and what certain move she makes means!  Kyaaaaa! 

We all know right, just how much time and effort and interest IT must take before we can really memorize or be in-tuned to one's mannerisms. 

Awwwwww.......JG was really making it obvious he's been keeping his eyes on her.  What a big leap from how indifferent he looked at their first script reading.

@eunki  I hope this helps you!

Spoiler

Depends what browser you're using.  Whenever I need to download YT vids, I prefer using Firefox, it has many add-ons for YT vids downloading. Out of the many add-ons,  I prefer using Video DownloadHelper.

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@aimwanie  Yes, we will need to book and entire plane!  BUT.... we won't be coming in from the same country....ottoke???  Maybe just book in just one hotel.....for all of us!  Ayiiiiiii!   AHAHAHAHAHA!  We're more excited than the two!!!!  AHAHAHAHAHA

@riuenu Aiggoooooooooo!!!!  You're bringing out your collection of his bare chest one by one huh? :angry: Aigoooo!  I wonder how your FS are doing, since you've been ogling LJG's chest????? AHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I have more time so I can make videos like I used to during YTBLSS..... much like our captain @akinahana89 who sleeps and eats making videos!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! But sadly, work keeps piling up!  Huhuhu.....so many materials fit for videos! 

EH EH EH!! NO!! That was just posted....that why I just share it here...somemore u had mentioned the keyword - CHEST!

My FS presentation is done, and presented ytd, another one need to wait for my FY close, and actually, KPMG is the one who is doing up my official FS, I giving them my PL/BS only kekekekekeke, so I can go gaga over oppa..CHEST!

@simplyme_crazymechingu...if u done any videos please share..and actually, if you dun mind, and if u still have the YTBLSS videos that you make, can share it with me as well? I love that drama really.

10 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

oh ya.. i forgot we come from all difference places. keke. ONE HOTEL would be nice as well and ayiiiiiii.. im excited already!!!!

@riuenu  still drooling over his chest. keke.. no one can blame her for that because me also despite the week heart keep on looking at it. keke.  well. i saved it already in my phone. hopefully and pray hard no one from my family member caught that. hahahahahahhaha

someone highlight that out!!!! komawoooooo chinguuu for realized that!

all hands down for our FBIs thank youuuu @crazyshell!! me love u a lots~~~~ kyaaaaaaaaaa.. i really need to control myself! this is soo ah ma zingggg!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe, how to stop drooling over his chest when there are so many CHEST photos flying around in my timeline, I am controlling myself not to set the chest photo as my lock screen of my phone...currently..it is still...my biases, keke

AND! you soo ah ma zingggg...hahahahaha, u know how many times I repeated it, to get that u are saying, so amazing hahahahahaahahaha, my colleague must be thinking how come I am talking to myself, as I repeat out loud...

13 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

7 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

HAHAHA ...i think i remember to which he is referring to..

That JE is crouching down when very immersed in practicing / concentrating on her lines.

Remember that BTS...in the garden, for the scene that she is watering the plants and he got wet because she did not see him? she was wearing that pretty yellow dress in that scene.  

BTS of them where JG playfully (pretend) to hit her on the head, and she cutely winced. HAHA

And then part also of that BTS she was crouching down on the ground, murmuring her lines over and over again, while pulling out some grass HHAHA she is such a cute little bean.

Actually somebody off-cam is heard to comment 'why do that over and over?" im not just sure though if that was JG's voice :lol:

Wow, LJG i am so impressed, even Jieun mannerism and habits....YOU SEEM TO KNOW VERY WELL ALREADY.... hmmmm

really...you two....just date and go register for marriage already...dont need to wait anymore...

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, eunki said:

ahhhhhh so many videos with different segments and talks((( does anybody know how to download from YT?

Spoiler

at home I using this: http://download.cnet.com/Free-Youtube-to-MP4-Converter/3000-2071_4-76037274.html

at work...shhhhhhhhhhh, I using this online website....http://www.clipconverter.cc/

or ya, like what @simplyme_crazyme say, can just use firefox for the add-on hee hee...

hope that this help as well

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Hehehehee.

One more thing is....even JE was not aware she was doing it but JG was obviously been observing her that he has gotten to know her mannerisms and what certain move she makes means!  Kyaaaaa! 

We all know right, just how much time and effort and interest IT must take before we can really memorize or be in-tuned to one's mannerisms. 

Awwwwww.......JG was really making it obvious he's been keeping his eyes on her.  What a big leap from how indifferent he looked at their first script reading.

@eunki  I hope this helps you!

right.. the thing that even JE dont realized what she;s been doing makes me smile so wide. keke

@eunki for me. download from yt is been much easier when you remove "UBE" from the youtube.. then yout will take you to their side. 

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

EH EH EH!! NO!! That was just posted....that why I just share it here...somemore u had mentioned the keyword - CHEST!

My FS presentation is done, and presented ytd, another one need to wait for my FY close, and actually, KPMG is the one who is doing up my official FS, I giving them my PL/BS only kekekekekeke, so I can go gaga over oppa..CHEST!

@simplyme_crazymechingu...if u done any videos please share..and actually, if you dun mind, and if u still have the YTBLSS videos that you make, can share it with me as well? I love that drama really.

hehehehehehehehe, how to stop drooling over his chest when there are so many CHEST photos flying around in my timeline, I am controlling myself not to set the chest photo as my lock screen of my phone...currently..it is still...my biases, keke

AND! you soo ah ma zingggg...hahahahaha, u know how many times I repeated it, to get that u are saying, so amazing hahahahahaahahaha, my colleague must be thinking how come I am talking to myself, as I repeat out loud...

really...you two....just date and go register for marriage already...dont need to wait anymore...

hahahahaha.. you are the nth person cannot get that in the first place. keke. sorry im having fun trolling with words. its fun right trying to figure out. and the feeling after you got the meaning. keke. miannnnnn. 

hehe. thinking of my JG will be getting married soon makes me teary. its about time~~~

• Like 13

17 hours ago, riuenu said:

and I loving her 3 high notes as well, hee hee...

Anyway, very cute oppa airport photo here, especially this

u should see the above then hee hee

He is wearing the jacket he wore in his Taiwan FM when LJE showed up. :w00t:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 13

I just need to recap on this... just curious (some of the dates i am not sure) :phew:

Timeline - MLSHR

Jan  8, 2016  - Script reading

Jan  27 - First filming day

July 1 - Last filming day

July 5 - Wrap up party

July 19 (?) - Cosmopolitan shoot

August 16 - JG, HN, JH filming Running Man 

Aug 24 - Press conference

August 29 - November 1 (Airing of MLSHR)

*** In between Aug - November there are IG posts of them meeting up/ gathering together

December 3 & 4 - JE , JG concerts/ FM in Korea

December 31 - SAF awards night, New Year's Eve

Jan 7 - 9, 2017  - JE concert / JG FM  Taiwan

• Like 22

6 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@crazyshell Thank you so much for your translation! :blush: They are adorable.

So he likes Good Day... How can he not? It has the famous "I like you oppa" in its lyrics. :lol: Honestly, that became a popular song among korean men. 

To be honest, I prefer something original instead of an adaptation. But based on what you have said, I think the character could be very interesting. Wishing his next drama to be succesfully domestically because we know how much he wants the domestic recognition in terms of rating. 

I prefer something original with fantasy hints, love line uhmmm nahhh its not important hahahaha but I am sure he will pick a good one. Tbh I kinda think that no matter theres a love line or not, is kinda impossible to beat Sosoo chemistry... like on lotte... lol, I have seen most of his drama n movie... n like I said before... I have been begging for a costar that will pull a great chemistry with him (which I found it at JE) none of his prev co-stars can produce such intense hot flaming chemistry like what JE did.  SMA is good, but well... for me it just "good". N on lotte.... JG is back to that "ok" chemistry... I even think.that is sorta stalkerish story tbh lolz. Maybe its just too short, too lack of details to produce a chemistry. No matter what JE is the best co-star for him. (Thats my opinion). 

Thx for translating when JE at JG FM :blush:

Good day ?? Lol I think he likes everything about JE, he is in love.  Next time oppa? Wow... so thats mean there will be another time you will inv her in you fm again??? Interesting...

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

right.. the thing that even JE dont realized what she;s been doing makes me smile so wide. keke

@eunki for me. download from yt is been much easier when you remove "UBE" from the youtube.. then yout will take you to their side. 

hahahahaha.. you are the nth person cannot get that in the first place. keke. sorry im having fun trolling with words. its fun right trying to figure out. and the feeling after you got the meaning. keke. miannnnnn. 

hehe. thinking of my JG will be getting married soon makes me teary. its about time~~~

hahahahahaha, its okay, I loving it...wait, am I indicating I loving been trolled? NO! HAHA!!

Its fun tho..just that my colleague is judging me, well, I can always blame it to my cold medicine, hee hee

LOL...its about time...eh..why you talk like u are his mother...LOL, oops, I mean, sister, sister

• Like 9

The reason on why i am recapping the timeline..

Because Jan 8, 2017 on his FM he still remember vividly the ways of JE during their filming which is more than 7 months ago?

This might have been detailed before already..But I'm just curious on some things too...

Spoiler

They ended filming July 1, and then JG & JE were quite okey during the wrap up party (they took a selfie together).

Come July 19 or 20 (? not so sure) - they seem distant during the Cosmo shoot, and finger-point interview (hmmmm???)

Then came Aug 24 presscon - and they were okey again, remember JG holding her close and keeping HN out...LOL
And them being on his V channel...where JE even showed on cam the gift she got from JG fans?

Then in between Aug 29 - Nov they seem to meet often? though only three? were documented in their IG ?

The first  (while it was still airing) not sure of the date of IG Post -  JG and JE seating apart (the first time I saw JE in short hair) in their meet-up, seem distant again?

The next - I think after it aired (Nov) JG & JE were seating now so close to each other in the group photo

And then that post Hong Jong Hyun about meeting up.. and those comments of JG on Hanna & JE photos.

There seem to be a pattern of fluctuating - pull and push - events between these two.

I do not know where to put that Voldy guy in this timeline of events...LOL

• Like 22