[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, samtrocino said:

I read somewhere in this posts, ( sorry can't remember) that one of LJG's ideal woman qualities is the age is more older than him? Am I right? Well anyway (highway:)), do you know Mao Inoue and Jun Matsumoto? They are the main leads in Hana Yori Dango last 2005, Japanese edition. The reason why I bring it here is because some ways they have the same situation. Mao Inoue to be exact is not Jun's ideal woman. To make the story short, after the show ends that is the time he realize that he is in love with her but because she's 18 that time. He waited for 2 years so that he can properly confess his feelings and court her. The last news I heard was, they got married already. Just like LJG, he is such a dork when Mao was around. What I am saying is, sometimes our ideals is just our guide for the person who will be falling in love with but most of the time, it is not. Because he used to be attracted ONLY to this type of women. In an age factor/requirement, I think he said that because he believes that the older age is the more mature woman can be. Maybe, he doesn't meet any woman before like LJE who is younger than him but when to comes to maturity, she is more capable of. But when he meets her, he is amazed, enchanted, speechless and many more magical words that you can find. He is not used to this. Showing emotions to your co-star. I read somewhere that if that person is always showing you his/her heart, it means that person is overwhelm or has overflowing love that's been building in his/her heart that he/she cannot hide them anymore. Just like Wang So said to Hae Soo, " Be prepared. Because I am going to make you mine" ( something like that). :wub:

Sorry for the lost post. 

Spoiler

I love the comparison but afaik, Mao and Jun aren't married despite all the rumours. I don't think they've even admitted to dating officially and it's been over a decade!

If JG and JE do get together, I hope for their sakes that they reach their end goal faster and don't have to hide their relationship for so long :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

HAHAHA that one! 

I like mackerel ...but not as a stuffed toy, her bodyguard is funny too ^^

Ya! I burst out laughing when I saw that, and mackerel as soft toy is really weird..

Alright chingu, can we backtrack abit to the hug, when I repeating staring at that gif, actually from the start, Joongi hand is already on jieunie back, did u realise it or my eyes is playing on me, so sorry mod, let me repost this tweet again 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

:bawling: whyyyyy I always voted too... n used all the chance I have, why he is not even ranked, best spot on couple too. Plzzzz guys help voted, we need all of our family power to vote

Actuallly, I just voted them today. What happen? :cry:

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Ya! I burst out laughing when I saw that, and mackerel as soft toy is really weird..

Alright chingu, can we backtrack abit to the hug, when I repeating staring at that gif, actually from the start, Joongi hand is already on jieunie back, did u realise it or my eyes is playing on me, so sorry mod, let me repost this tweet again 

Yes, actually that is the first thing you will notice,  his hand was already at her back the whole time .... our JG...cannot seem to keep his hands off her...

haha...what to do ? what to do? :phew:

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

Whats that news again!? Its only fanservice!??? All that is happening till last sbs awards also!?

Don't worry. We, the stargazers know the truth about it. I think the Korean media will just have to wait for the "GO" signal from the persons concerned. :phew:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Yes, actually that is the first thing you will notice,  his hand was already at her back the whole time .... our JG...cannot seem to keep her hands off her...

3 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Yes, actually that is the first thing you will notice,  his hand was already at her back the whole time .... our JG...cannot seem to keep her hands off her...

Can somebody tell me the mackerel that you were referring to? Sorry for being slow. Thank you.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Yes yes that is the first thing I notice too, so that explain that wide smile on his face from start, right, I just wanna confirm it, that my eyes not playing trick on me

Thanks for confirming chingu ya

• Like 14

Just now, samtrocino said:

Can somebody tell me the mackerel that you were referring to? Sorry for being slow. Thank you.

Is the fish soft toy she is holding , this, and the cutest is not gudetama or the fish, is uri jieunie yawning hahahaha

• Like 24

@riuenu Jieunie so cute holding up the toys and yawning lol  another cute pic is of her wearing Harry Potter glasses lol which is ironic considering our nickname for Voldy lol :blink: wondering if the fan who gave it to her is a stargazer too? Lol heard it was from a fan

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

:bawling: whyyyyy I always voted too... n used all the chance I have, why he is not even ranked, best spot on couple too. Plzzzz guys help voted, we need all of our family power to vote

I always voted too!!   :blush:I did it 'til they refused me lol, :blink: done for today, n waiting for tomorrow to vote...  although I'm busy I don't know why I still have plenty of time to vote and to peek this SoSoo thread.

Please help to vote, vote and vote 

• Like 15

11 pages to catch up...weewww.!! well I can't blame @riuenu or @berny or everyone else here who love to see JG chest..I myself screamed at my office (luckily it was on lunch break times..hahaha) when I saw his sexy pictures from his FM...I mean..aaahhhhh!!! 

Sorry dear @simplyme_crazyme I know it's reserved by the queen...but I just can't help it..hhahaha..*wink wink*

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, vero82 said:

I always voted too!!   :blush:I did it 'til they refused me lol, :blink: done for today, n waiting for tomorrow to vote...  although I'm busy I don't know why I still have plenty of time to vote and to peek this SoSoo thread.

Please help to vote, vote and vote 

Fighting3..dont gv up till the end..atleast rank 3..but for sure the winner is our goals..fighting3..for our lovely OTP

• Like 12

Hi guys~ Can anyone translate K-netizen's comments regarding to IU and JG's concert in Taipei? Here are the links:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002861797&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201701090842

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000226328&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201701080737

Most of the comments said they love their friendship... And I google translate this comment:

" 준기랑 지은이랑 누가뭐래도 캐미는 짱인것같다. 하지만 엮지는 않았으면 좋겠다. 지은이는 이미 사귀는 사람이 있으니까 엮지는 말고 그냥 둘의 꿀캐미를 감상하자 달의 연인 보보경심 려 에 우리 백현이도 많이 관심을 가져 줬으면 좋겠다." => This netizen said she doesn't want their relationship get twisted cuz IU already had boyfriend? 

And someone replied this comment, said: " 엮는것들은 안티들인거 같던데 난 드라마에서나 꿀캐미지 현실에선 그냥사이좋은 파트너로 보" => But I'm not sure the content of this comment :D

• Like 15