[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, innrukia said:

We should bow & thank HJH & MC LHJ for giving us all information & crumbs tonight.

JoonU sounds so fishy:phew::phew:

I second that... they looked like theyre trying hard to hide something that's like obvious... heheehhe... dun they know their stargazers... hehehhe...

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, briseis said:

L4kwmQl.jpg

So as I thought so... they were talking about drinks... coz if iam not mistaken hwi jae asked about what is iu fav drink, as iu answered "lip sul" ... as in lips... thats I think what makes JG  burst laughing... (but I acn make mistakes since i am not learning korean... just based on listening n watching a loooot of korean drama n variety show... so if I made mistake... miyaaannn

• Like 14

Ohhh I just can't contain happiness kkk fortunately my family all sleeping so I can sit freely with the silliest smile and giggles kkkk They looked like real couple, so close to each other and all smiley :wub: good contrast with couple on the left)) I can't believe JE is still with Voldy!

• Like 18

can't you all see how happy they are? it's like they have win a jackpot or something...omoo... and joongi face waaaa he really can't hide his happily ever after face.. they really look like a newly wedding couple with the smile, happy blushing, shy on their face... omg... :wub: really needs subs for what they are talking about on the stage! 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

Love to MLSHR cast still close.The way joongi pointing to HJH..hahhaha...he cant keep secret.He's the best informer, we should bribe him. LOL

HJH and the MC get honorary Stargazer memberships. They will be the ones to sneak us into the JoonU wedding. 

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

I hate the lagging but eventually found a site with no lag at d moment. exitoostore... anyhoos.. congrats stargazers!!! uri JoonU won and the feels...omo!!! I was like screaming.. ok now can JE go perform something and wow JG... hehehe (wishful thinking) :wub:

Please PM me the link too.. This is so lagging like hell, chingu yaa

• Like 4

1 hour ago, innrukia said:

Agree JG was nervous & walked quite fast and IU could not follow him:wub:

i wonder why JG was nervous? 

He is CCTV....he knows every inch of them being eyeing... anyway he is hot & look so manly

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the amount of skinship is off the chart tonight... i mean JG just can't keep his hand off at all... and its right for the MC to pointed out the obvious on the stage.. both of them being giddy and so happy around each other that make other couple so pale in comparison..

the teasing part....

MC : 'You're not......??? right??'

JG and Jieun : 'EHH???' and then laughing......

but i love the part when Jieun endoring her Chamisul in a cute way.. the moment JG realize what she doing he just burst out laughing with her.. LOL

p.s i just love how other people look at them with such admiration because they look really happy....

Ops...I guess not that old joke...(the chamisul n my previous babling about drinks n lips lol)

But sooo happy coz... it seems hwie jae also shipping them in subtle way... 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

bahahaa thanks for bringing lechon to the party chingu! 

BTW guys this is not LJG's first best couple award for those who were asking. Check the spoiler for details

Reveal hidden contents

He won it 3x:
1. King and the Clown with Kam Woo-Sung
2. Arang and the Magistrate with Shin Min-A
3. Gunman in Joseon with Nam Sang-Mi 
I also tried to youtube clips of when he won the awards but could only find the one he won with Nam Sang-Mi and he didnt hug her at the time lol just sayingggg 

AND before i get bashed for pointing that out and ppl saying she was already attached thats why (she got married in 2015 award was in 2014) THIS ALSO CONFIRMS that LJG would most likely give his costars with BFs and significant others space.. buuuuut with all the skinship we've been seeing between him and LJE.. ahem.. you be the judge of whether or not she's still attached lol

Spoiler

AGREED!!!

if Jieun is indeed still attach i don't think JG will behave like he did tonight.. the skinship and openly praising her beauty in front of so many people and lastly i don't think people will tease them if she still with Voldy..

i think the insider in entertainment biz already aware about Jieun status but news not being release for confirmation yet because pretty sure a lot of fan already speculate she single anyway...

• Like 22