[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 hours ago, riuenu said:

@meahri_1 chingu, that I am not too sure already, cause oppa like to wear color contact len, that color similar to his Lotte press conference len but this lady seem like like to change his lens color, so I am confused as well.

Still trying to find the original picture for that. Will update you once I found the picture hee hee

cause here, he is wearing similar color lens as well

Sorry to cut your post, the original picture for edited pics is this.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

She like to change his eyes color, she has done this many times and I suppose she will continue to do it, especially if JG has posted her edits. He always reads the posts in DC and sometimes posted his pics edited by them and the last two times that he did she was the lucky one.
This is the link of her post, 6 hours later JG saw it and posted it on his instagram.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1078871&page=299

She was happy and in this post celebrates and everyone congratulates her.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1078897&page=299

This is the link of another of her post and as before, 10 hours later JG posted it on his instagram.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1079134&page=292

And in this post she celebrates since it is the second time that JG posted her edition and she said that the legend of JG's instagram was for her.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1079287&page=288

• Like 9

Me again, Chingu. Not sure if anyone shared who will be emceeing this year's 2016 SBS Drama Awards.

Please note too that the complete list of award nominations will be shared a bit prior to or no later than December 22, which marks the first day of the SBS Awards Festival.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, meahri_1 said:

Me again, Chingu. Not sure if anyone shared who will be emceeing this year's 2016 SBS Drama Awards.

Please note too that the complete list of award nominations will be shared a bit prior to or no later than December 22, which marks the first day of the SBS Awards Festival.

How do they determine the Netizen Award recipient if they haven't opened nominations for it?

Sorry, mods. As usual, when I try to delete either a tweet or IG post so as not to quote, I just end up shrinking its size.LOL

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

How do they determine the Netizen Award recipient if they haven't opened nominations for it?

Sorry, mods. As usual, when I try to delete either a tweet or IG post so as not to quote, I just end up shrinking its size.LOL

I was wondering the same thing, Chi. It might be that the nominations are only open during the time of the festival from 12/22 to 12/26. Since Kdramas are popular globally, that would be a better scenario than if they did live voting the day leading up to the awards. There are a number of award shows in the States that do that. But like I said, the prior scenario would be far better so that we can campaign among the fandoms to get our votes up as high as possible.

• Like 8

This is my second shipping couple  for me..I wish them all the best whether they end up together or not.. To ship means we have to balance between our delulu mind and reality.We must prepare for our heart for the good/bad news. I am newvfan of both of them now thanks to MLSHR.

Forgive me i don't know how to put in spoiler but my first shipping couple are doomed today::tears:I shipped them since 20 11 since now( WGM teuksora)..not much hints only certain evidences in Instagram. But now boom today sora is in relationship with hyun bin(allkpop)..I have mix of feeling now :astonished:

so sorry for rant here:tears:

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:

This is my second shipping couple  for me..I wish them all the best whether they end up together or not.. To ship means we have to balance between our delulu mind and reality.We must prepare for our heart for the good/bad news. I am newvfan of both of them now thanks to MLSHR.

Forgive me i don't know how to put in spoiler but my first shipping couple are doomed today::tears:I shipped them since 20 11 since now( WGM teuksora)..not much hints only certain evidences in Instagram. But now boom today sora is in relationship with hyun bin(allkpop)..I have mix of feeling now :astonished:

so sorry for rant here:tears:

Welcome to the thread!

Most of us here are remaining onboard until one of them gets married.LOL

Don't worry, when this ship sails, you'll have a 50% success rate!

If you need to put something in spoiler, just click on the eye at the right end.

Looking forward to hearing about your observations and results of your investigations.

@meahri_1 Is this another WS/KG hint about what is in store for the drama?:wub:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Welcome to the thread!

Most of us here are remaining onboard until one of them gets married.LOL

Don't worry, when this ship sails, you'll have a 50% success rate!

If you need to put something in spoiler, just click on the eye at the right end.

Looking forward to hearing about your observations and results of your investigations.

@meahri_1 Is this another WS/KG hint about what is in store for the drama?:wub:

@chi13lou I would assume so, Chi. :)

• Like 4

Thank you for welcoming me,i'm just an ahjumma fan:).I start to ship them when I watch bts when jg try to steal the kiss..both of them I strongly believe attracted to each other. only time will tell whether they will pursue it into another level..in kpop world,it's easier for actor and actress to maintain love relationship compare to idols singer and actor.

please bbjx curse comes true.

Spoiler

It's hard to accept that your shipping couple ends up with someone else.but I guess as long they don't get married they still got a chance right..I'm SJ fan so I'm an old ahjumma here:)..During my girl drama,JG is flower boy now he turned to be a real man..I like his image now.

• Like 15

I must admit that I was disappointed when JG's IG turns into 59 , I know its petty but that's one of the things that keeps me afloat with this ship.   But this afternoon while having a lunch date with a friend who's also a K ent addict we dissect something like JG's IG she was surprised that JG posted the picture with colored lenses for two times  she said that is already so revealing of how much he is into JE.  Then she was surprised that JG also sang the MLSHR OST and even say those final words, she was laughing at me for getting worried so much , she said that my ship is sailing smoothly, but I told her how it can sail when JE is still "in a relationship" , then she said that if JE announced her break up and then dating  it would be a big scandal and that would end both their career.  So now I finally calm down, let our BBJX miracle come true:wub:...my delulu mind @ work here:phew:

Have a great day everyone and please don't forget to vote:)

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of JoonU @aryugabriel!!! 

Ps: GUUUUYS @kdramawriter released yet another 2 chapters the past 2 days! Soooo freaking good

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/20291863

Feeding into my MLSHR/JoonU/SoSoo obsession lol 

I read it too..:)

On A03 today, many update stories on MLSHR fandom. Make me stuck on my phone and forget my laundry :sweatingbullets: its been 2 months, but im glad to seeing alot of new stories and update story SHR fanfic. Somebody out there still missing MLSHR like i do

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, missdharma85 said:

I read it too..:)

On A03 today, many update stories on MLSHR fandom. Make me stuck on my phone and forget my laundry :sweatingbullets: its been 2 months, but im glad to seeing alot of new stories and update story SHR fanfic. Somebody out there still missing MLSHR like i do

Oooh which one is A03 chingu? Archive of our own? I'm loving these fan fics! They keep me sane lolol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Oooh which one is A03 chingu? Archive of our own? I'm loving these fan fics! They keep me sane lolol

Same with me, im crazy about SoSoo couple too..:sweatingbullets:

Yes, archive of our own. On asian fanfic, i like SHR2 aftermath, on fanfiction.net there're alot of stories different from the other site too. 

• Like 5

I wish LjG n LjE will have a new project together again.... I can't move on, I read aftermath n kdramawriter fanfic, love it of one of them can be put use as the second season.

About JG following 59 people instead of 57 I try to not overthink it, also the lesser crumbs lately ... I was reading an article about Nicky n Cecilia which stating eventho everyone see the undeniable chemistry between them at bbjx, they weren't dating until the third project (thats why I wish JG n JE will have new projects soon) they were in. 

Nicky n Cecilia were being carefull, they dont want to make mistake on thinking the feeling they have is real or just coz they were so immersed in their character at bbjx. N I am sure both JG n JE thinking the same, I know as we all can see both of them has strong interest towards each other, but they r taking their time n being careful. Like the title of the drama, they will take it step by step. I really hope for once the ship I am in would lead to real marriage. 

Spoiler

https://www.dramafever.com/news/scarlet-hearts-cecilia-liu-and-nicky-wu-reveal-when-they-really-fell-in-love/

Lol I cant help finding so many similarities between JG n Nicky (beside the divorce thingie, pretty sure JG as a strong catholic wish to marry once n forever, n hated the idea of divorce, thats why he is a careful man

N the similarities of JE n Cecilia... 

I am okay when suddenly like in a year or a lil bit more, suddenly they announced their marriage plan... n by that time we will have a great n big party

• Like 13

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, thought I'd share this with you. LOOK!  Our chingu in MLSHR gall (this is the South Korean platform some of us keep mentioning), they're saying that these celebrities are all voting for JoonU in the various polls. :lol:

:w00t: Wow...celebrities also take their time to vote for Joon Gi and Ji Eun, daebak! They should asked their fans to help vote too hahaa..eh how they know those celebs give vote, are they said chat with their fans?

9 hours ago, q4q4 said:

2.5 weeks to go until we see our Peyha and beautiful Court Lady Hae So out in public again!!!! I WOULD DIE IF THEY, I MEAN: "THEIR STYLIST" DECIDES TO MATCH THEM DURING SBS AWARDS NIGHT!!!!!  :wub::wub::wub: 

Ahh you take me to my delulu world :wub: I want to see our King use black suit but please give his size hahaa...greasy hair but no hair bang. For our queen, i want white elegant dress but sexy one show her small legs!  

6 hours ago, nicoletm said:

Sorry to cut your post, the original picture for edited pics is this.

She like to change his eyes color, she has done this many times and I suppose she will continue to do it, especially if JG has posted her edits. He always reads the posts in DC and sometimes posted his pics edited by them and the last two times that he did she was the lucky one.
This is the link of her post, 6 hours later JG saw it and posted it on his instagram.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1078871&page=299

She was happy and in this post celebrates and everyone congratulates her.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1078897&page=299

This is the link of another of her post and as before, 10 hours later JG posted it on his instagram.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1079134&page=292

And in this post she celebrates since it is the second time that JG posted her edition and she said that the legend of JG's instagram was for her.   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1079287&page=288

Lucky fans! So she must be Joon Gi-Ji Eun Stargazer too just like us?!

• Like 10