[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

@Joseph Limyou 

In recent days and during the later stages of MLSHR, a few clever shippers have picked up cryptic posts.  Someone wisely pointed out him posing a video of him singing EXO’s song, rather than his own new songs. The difficulty in picking these posts is that, even if you are in the same frame of mind as he is, you are not sure if it is just your delusion.  You also have to be around at the time when he posts  to know what it meant. He is really clever. I saw the following as a cryptic post. It was posted on 5 Dec, a day after his FM. 

I have my speculation of what it meant but I probably shouldn’t say it here. I virtually wrote a citation about what I thought about 2 cryptic posts on his IG to one of us shippers and I think she is still suffering from ‘indigestion’ because it was such a long post! Sorry my friend!:) 

Love your entire post chingu!!! Can you pls share or DM me your thoughts about this infamous pic? Would love to know it too! :w00t:

• Like 12

Oh I found an interview where JKH said: "all lyrics is a fiction. I can't lie that my experience didn't have any influence at all, but still lyrics    are not related to my relationship with IU" false alarm ㅋㅋㅋ 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, eunki said:

Oh I found an interview where JKH said: "all lyrics is a fiction. I can't lie that my experience didn't have any influence at all, but still lyrics    are not related to my relationship with IU" false alarm ㅋㅋㅋ 

Wow! Wow! Wow! When did he say this? This is becoming as interesting as the drama itself! 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

@Joseph Limyou are such a gem! 

Sometime ago, a fellow shipper told me because JG is a celebrity, he sometimes can only express what he wants to say in public, in cryptic posts through his IG. That prompted me to take a closer look at his IG and I am seeing something.Take this with a grain of salt because this is only my personal opinion and not proven fact. 

I can separate his posts into work related, 'duck' posts and cryptic posts. Sure, some of those ‘duck’posts may have meant something to someone at some point, but past that time, it is just filling space. 

An example of what a shipper like myself would call a ‘duck’post

Hide contents

In recent days and during the later stages of MLSHR, a few clever shippers have picked up on cryptic posts.  Someone wisely pointed out him posing a video of him singing EXO’s song, rather than his own new songs. The difficulty in picking these posts is that, even if you are in the same frame of mind as he is, you are not sure if it is just your delusion.  You also have to be aware of what he's associations are at the time when he posts  to know what it meant. He is really clever. I saw the following as a cryptic post. It was posted on 5 Dec, a day after his FM. 

I have my speculation of what it meant but I probably shouldn’t say it here. I virtually wrote a citation about what I thought about 2 cryptic posts on his IG to one of us shippers and I think she is still suffering from ‘indigestion’ because it was such a long post! Sorry my friend!:) 

Hide contents

Also notice that most of his posts are very 'musculine' but the one above and the one below have a ‘feminine’ touch to them, softened by a pink overlay. I see these as his cryptic posts to a female or females. Now I noticed that the pink mic LJE used in her recent concert is a personalised  mic that she also used in her Chatshire concert last year. Although she states red and yellow as her favourite colour, she probably likes pink too.

Hide contents

His post yesterday suggested something to me. It looks like the picture was taken in a kitchen, like he is using the back entrance to a restaurant and had to go through the kitchen. He did not want people to know he went to this place for a meal. He was dressed rather well, in a light jacket, rather than cap and a heavy jacket for winter. So perhaps he was going to a nice restaurant for an intimate meal? Then there is this heavy camera. Now I am going to speculate that one of the kitchen staff knew JG was coming and brought along his/her camera to take a picture with JG. JG then had this quirky idea of taking each other photos like so. But the bottom line is, he’s trying to say he’s had some personal time having a nice meal with someone or some people. This is a recent picture. He looks rather haggard and his hair is long. I call this a cryptic post because it is not related to his work or his coming events. It is as random as it gets but he is trying to tell a certain group of people something. Unless you are that group of people, you won’t think twice about what it is all about.  

Hide contents

I would love to read your analysis too!! Please Chingu!

• Like 7

Yahhh, our topic today litle bit hard for me to read. :sweatingbullets:Loongg analysis, and explanation. But it makes me understand, sail or not, we hope the best for our OTP, their happiness on their life are Number ONE. 

I saw pic LJG at airport on fb, went to Japan, his cheek a litle bit chubby again

i'm glad to seeing him now, he's so skinny before.

Edited by missdharma85
  • Like 17

49 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Sometime ago, a fellow shipper told me because JG is a celebrity, he sometimes can only express what he wants to say in public, in cryptic posts through his IG. That prompted me to take a closer look at his IG and I am seeing something.Take this with a grain of salt because this is only my personal opinion and not proven fact. 

I can separate his posts into work related, 'duck' posts and cryptic posts. Sure, some of those ‘duck’posts may have meant something to someone at some point, but past that time, it is just filling space. 

Reveal hidden contents

In recent days and during the later stages of MLSHR, a few clever shippers have picked up on cryptic posts.  Someone wisely pointed out him posing a video of him singing EXO’s song, rather than his own new songs. The difficulty in picking these posts is that, even if you are in the same frame of mind as he is, you are not sure if it is just your delusion.  You also have to be aware of what he's associations are at the time when he posts  to know what it meant. He is really clever. I saw the following as a cryptic post. It was posted on 5 Dec, a day after his FM. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also notice that most of his posts are very 'musculine' but the one above and the one below have a ‘feminine’ touch to them, softened by a pink overlay. I see these as his cryptic posts to a female or females. Now I noticed that the pink mic LJE used in her recent concert is a personalised  mic that she also used in her Chatshire concert last year. Although she states red and yellow as her favourite colour, she probably likes pink too.

Reveal hidden contents

His post yesterday suggested something to me. It looks like the picture was taken in a kitchen, like he is using the back entrance to a restaurant and had to go through the kitchen. He did not want people to know he went to this place for a meal. He was dressed rather well, in a light jacket, rather than cap and a heavy jacket for winter. So perhaps he was going to a nice restaurant for an intimate meal? Then there is this heavy camera. Now I am going to speculate that one of the kitchen staff knew JG was coming and brought along his/her camera to take a picture with JG. JG then had this quirky idea of taking each other photos like so. But the bottom line is, he’s trying to say he’s had some personal time having a nice meal with someone or some people. This is a recent picture. He looks rather haggard and his hair is long. I call this a cryptic post because it is not related to his work or his coming events. It is as random as it gets but he is trying to tell a certain group of people something. Unless you are that group of people, you won’t think twice about what it is all about.  

Reveal hidden contents

Mee to Chingu please DM mee too pretty please :wub:

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Yeahh, you got me curious too!! Don't blame us, now you must DM us because of your interesting analysis!! LOL! Please DM your analysis to me too! I'd like to know that!!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

Talk to somebody: "you don't like same things as me (narration of things included) but it's ok. There was one person who liked same things but even she left me. So you'll leave me too"

Is this our confirmation about the rumored break up?

Sorry yeorobun. None of the love songs or breakup songs are supposedly about IU.

Jang Ki Ha Reveals If He’s Written Any Songs About Girlfriend IU

an0ya June 15, 2016

Jang Ki Ha reveals what inspired him to write only love songs for his band’s new album.

On June 15, Kiha & the Faces held the showcase for their fourth studio album.

During the showcase, frontman Jang Ki Ha was asked if their decision to create a love-themed album was influenced by his relationship with IU.

He explained, “The lyrics are all fictional. Since all ten tracks [on the album] are about love, I would be lying if I said the lyrics are completely unrelated to my personal experiences. But instead of writing down my own feelings, I tried to capture the most basic and universal emotions of love.”

He also revealed why they chose to go with love songs, for the first time since their debut. “We used to think that love songs are cheesy, but now we felt ready to do love songs our way. That’s why we challenged ourselves and naturally included them in the album.”

Meanwhile, Kiha & the Faces’s new album is set to drop on June 16 at midnight KST. Check out the music video for their catchy pre-release track “The Smell’s Gone” here!

Source: Soompi

• Like 16

2 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

@qwenli when and where is the world premiere of Resident Evil! OMG I want to see the interaction of Joon Gi and Milla. Milla became his fan after seeing his great action skills. Then she will praise him again. :w00t:

Hi all, according to the info I read the youtube link that will be broadcasting the red carpet is this channel,

youtube channel

about 5.15 pm Japanese time.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Hi all, according to the info I read the youtube link that will be broadcasting the red carpet is this channel,

youtube channel

about 5.15 pm Japanese time.

Thanks for the info!

@MrKobegiant Can you pls DM me too? Thanks!

Just finished watching the subbed Entertainment Weekly segment on Korea's top 100 loved couples and so far, no JoonU from 16th-100th place. Pls be fair KBS and do not overlook our Joongi and Jieun. I am already assuming that they are reserving the top 2 spots for their networks' top raters.

• Like 11

@MrKobegiant I hope you werent talking about me having indigestion. lol. 

I find your delusion measurement getting quite profound. Perhaps I can invite you to our resident delulu ward for a short stay (that you might want to leave) hahaha.

For Joongi's ig posts - I have to say he is managing his account very well. After years of following various celebs, I must say his is among the best managed, and he does it himself! hahah. He updates about his projects, his activities and intensify the posts when his drama is ongoing but then takes a reasonable break to cool off and make fans missed him. Then out of nowhere, he will update something again. So far, recently I have not seen any randomly taken daily pix he posted. Unlike some celebs posting their faces here and there, his are mostly from proper photoshoots. 

The recent one of him holding the camera is possibly for the Elle magazine shoot last week. That one is quite random, probably just as an update and for fun. The one with the golden mike, was to emphasise the mike which was customised for him. As to why he didnt post it earlier, he probably took a break to rest and sieved thru all his concert photos to select a good one to post.  I am also learning the method that he post, he certainly doesnt flood, but is not stingy to limit his posting. Anyway I am going off topic here.

This week is a big week for Joongi, finally Resident Evil is going to Premiere. This is really such a huge thing for any actor breaking into Hollywood, even tho he only have 10mins of screentime. 

I accept that both are busy this week, hopefully they catch up for Christmas :)

@chi13lou KBS wont feature JoonU because  ts KBS, MLSHR is on SBS. So dont fret too much about it.

I also fully agree with @fidda868as long as he maintained that magical 57 following, the spell is still there. haha.

• Like 19

Hope that 57 was the key they began their relationship officially and of all this delulu land.. 

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE! JG AND JE WIN COUPLE AWARD! JGJE WIN COUPLE AWARD! JG JE WIN COUPLE AWARD! JG JE SIT NEXT EACH OTHERS! JG JE SIT NEXT EACH OTHERS! JG JE SIT NEXT EACH OTHERS! 

• Like 13

anyway I wanted to do a listing of the prominent chinese celebs that have fallen in love after filming a historical, but this week am really busy...am still trying to sub a video of joongi, so I will just list the couples here without any pictures:

1) Cecelia Liu and Nicky Wu ( in BBJX, which we all know)

2) Chen Xiao and Chen Yan xi (acted together in Romance of the Condor Heroes 2014, got married in July 2016)

3) Yang Mi and Liu Kai Wei (acted in 2012 Ruyi got married in 2014)

4) Niki Chow and Xu Zheng Xi (acted in 2014 drama Wei Zi Fu *the male lead was Raymond Lam* started dating but broke up in late 2015)

5) Fan Bing Bing and Li Chen ( acted in drama The Empress of China, filming was mostly done in 2014, the two of them confirmed their relationship in 2015 and are still dating) Li Chen is a permanent member on Runningman China version.

6) Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo (acted in 2011 The Glamourous Imperial Concubine - Qingshi Huangfei, got married in 2016)

7) Latest: Tiffany Tang Yan and Luo JIn (acted in Princess Weiyoung) - just announced dating status.

And the list should be much longer, but I only included those that have gotten married or are very prominent celebs. I wondered whether I should have included no. 4 but I kept them in because that drama of theirs was pretty popular. Also these are the ones in my memory, I may have missed out even more.

So MY POINT is, actors and actress do fall in love after working together, especially if it is a historical drama they worked in! :lol: Something about being holed up in a period set, stranded in remote filming areas and going through epic love lines. hahahahhahaha. AND our SoSoo couple's love story is one of the most epic of all time! hahahahah

• Like 23

4 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

We should all know that before boarding this ship, we should already considered the possibilities that this ship may sail or not. For me I'm here because I can see that JE and JG are both very attracted to each other. They have definitely something going on with their feelings for each other and its not just friendship. I know you're in this thread because you see what I can see. We are maybe just delusional or not but the most important thing is we are not harming anyone and just enjoying every JoonU crumbs Ji Eun and Joon Gi throwing at us. :)

So be happy and continue on cursing. BBJX curse, come true!

And I think most importantly as long as we remain in good taste towards Joongi, IU, Voldy, Kang Hanna, etc.... No death threats, no actively wishing ill will on them, no petitions, etc... Shipping, celebrity gossip, and fandom are a buffet and we've made the decision to pick at the JoonU crumbs together. Let's just enjoy the beauty that is JoonU.

Edit: I'm not casting aspersions but I do want our ship to avoid a bad reputation. Those examples I cited above are from other ships (Robsten from Twilight, Cumberbatch).  

• Like 15