[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 hours ago, q4q4 said:

k so pretty much ALL SoSoo BTS are my favorite Bts', I can't choose just one bc they're all special in one way or another. This one's special bc we see JE's acting wall break down when she was staring into JG's eyes. She got caught off guard and I'm assuming she felt her heart hammering a little bit more than usual during the eye contact and had to compose herself lol then we see BOTH of them not being able to look at each other in the eye :wub: ughhhhhh I cant get enough of these kids lol

I guess both of them were both shy because the scene they were rehearsing is a heart-fluttering one. We can see how JG looked so shy after he practiced So kissing Soo. JE was also a bit different, she cant looked at him in the eyes :blush:

• Like 9

Waiting to hear about song selections...who is guesting (I know for today it can't be Joongi)...and who is in the audience. Crumbs...

Starting with...

1. Twenty-three, 2. Red Queen, 3. Shoes, 4. You & I, 5. Someday...

• Like 15

11 hours ago, violet90 said:

delulu mode aside can we all just talk about how happy JG is when he's around Jieun... JG is always so hyper and happy around other person but if you look closely he's just did't people to feel awkward and to lift the atmosphere but his eyes is still lonely.. JG is the type that put in front the positive feeling but he's actually a lonely person...

but when he's around Jieun we all can see how happy he is.. he's genuinely happy and always find a way to make she laugh and the way he look at Jieun with such tenderness and its always the same whether he in character or not.. and by that i really dare to say JG totally falling toward Jieun... not just a attraction that we see but the real feeling of affection and the way JG care about Jieun just make it more obvious... i really wish that they get together not just because of the shipping but i really see that they both really happy when they together... 

this is the stare that acting could't do no matter how great you are... 

Yes I can see that too. There is something magical in his eyes when he looks at JiEun. Its not just because of acting. His stare kind of reminded me about a couple that was featured in a docu-drama. The guy fell in love with a girl at first and whenever he stared at her during the interview, I can always feel the love and adoration :wub: Joon Gi's stare is so similar with his. Very similar. BBJX curse, come faster!

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Waiting to hear about song selections...who is guesting (I know for today it can't be Joongi)...and who is in the audience. Crumbs...

Starting with...

1. Twenty-three, 2. Red Queen, 3. Shoes, 4. You & I, 5. Someday...

Wow. Her first line-up of songs are amazing! It showcases her beautiful high-notes. :wub: Is there an audio livestream?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

Yes I can see that too. There is something magical in his eyes when he looks at JiEun. Its not just because of acting. His stare kind of reminded me about a couple that was featured in a docu-drama. The guy fell in love with a girl at first and whenever he stared at her during the interview, I can always feel the love and adoration :wub: Joon Gi's stare is so similar with his. Very similar. BBJX curse, come faster!

Wow. Her first line-up of songs are amazing! It showcases her beautiful high-notes. :wub: Is there an audio livestream?

Nope. Just watching the Uaena tweets coming in. Uri IU is really rocking her new bob. She's got a sexy vibe going on right now, which means she's feeling confident. The last time she was like this was at the beginning of her prior relationship (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). I've been telling @chi13lou I can't seem to stop talking as if that's already in the past. Miahne Kiha-ssi.

6. A Dreamer, 7. Bad Day, 8. Mia (acoustic), 9. Not Spring, Love, Or Cherry Blossoms (partial), 10. Meaning of You, Summer Love, 12. Sogyeokdong, 13. 4AM, 14. Glasses 15. ZeZe, 16. Knee, 17. Boo, 18. Marshmallow, 19. Slam Dunk, 20. Animation OST Medley, 21. Leon, 22. Merry Christmas in Advance, 23. Friday

Giving context to her song choice, A Dreamer is from her first album, Growing Up. Hmmmm. She went way back.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, meahri_1 said:

Nope. Just watching the Uaena tweets coming in. Uri IU is really rocking her new bob. She's got a sexy vibe going on right now, which means she's feeling confident. The last time she was like this was at the beginning of her prior relationship (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). I've been telling @chi13lou I can't seem to stop talking as if that's already in the past. Miahne Kiha=ssi.

I was gonna say the same thing after watching that tweetvid! Daaaaamn Jieunssi is on fire tonight! AAAAAAAHH I can't wait for the day to end tho ;)

• Like 7

Interesting. 11th set was Summer Love. Take a look at the lyrics:

The reason why I can’t take my eyes off of you
Tell me what it is
Is it love? Is this love?

It’s you
It’s you, who resembles this pretty rose
Your lips are like strawberries
You’ve stolen my heart in just one second

Yes, it’s me
I’m the one who will care for you
I’m the one who will protect you
I will steal all the love from you

I’m more positive than anything else
You’re more dangerous than anyone else
My eyes keep going to you, I’m getting stranger

My heart is throwing a fit, the pounding sound is getting louder
If you come to me
Is this love? (It’s love) Is this love?
The reason why my face quickly turns red
Tell me what it is
Is it love? (It’s love) Is this love?

I may be old-fashioned
This may all be childish
But in my anxious heart, you’re there

It’s only you
It’s still you after thinking a million times
It’s you even after looking around
I will throw my love into your arms

More electrifying than anyone else
My breath is taken away when I see you
You keep looking at me, I’m getting nervous

My heart is throwing a fit, the pounding sound is getting louder
If you come to me
Tell me what it is

When I look at you, when my heart races
My head feels like it ran to the sky
The moment when coincidence turns into destiny
It feels like time has stopped
I’m ready for love

My heart pounding sound is getting louder
If you come to me
Tell me what it is

I may be old-fashioned
This may all be childish
But in my anxious heart, you’re there

• Like 9

Just stumble upon this, OMG I'm so behind!! But whyyyy do they have their own concert on the same day!? Both of youuuu...if you have your concert in different day, you guys would be able to visit each other... *andgiveusmoreJoonUmomentstospazzon*

BUT, BUT!! Apparently we have some crumbs to cling on! Their lightstick design is similar, so...yeah...like the tweet said, is it a trend? Is it a coincidence? Or is it...fate? *cue the "ta-ta-ra-ta-ra-tararatara" from EXO - For You in the background*

• Like 14

Just now, shiraru said:

Just stumble upon this, OMG I'm so behind!! But whyyyy do they have their own concert on the same day!? Both of youuuu...if you have your concert in different day, you guys would be able to visit each other... *andgiveusmoreJoonUmomentstospazzon*

@shiraru Chingu, for tomorrow's concert, Joongi's is scheduled at 3pm, so he has time (if he wants) to head over to IU's concert...maybe to meet others from the cast to support her?? :) 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@shiraru Chingu, for tomorrow's concert, Joongi's is scheduled at 3pm, so he has time (if he wants) to head over to IU's concert...maybe to meet others from the cast to support her?? :) 

Really? Really?? So their concert is on different day, that's a good news!! Pleaaaaase K-drama God, pleaaaaaase make JoonGi visit IU's concert, pleaaaaase!! And please make JoonGi take photo with her too and post it on his Instagram, like when he took photo with Baekhyun in EXO concert! My shipper heart would be jumping in joy!!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, shiraru said:

Really? Really?? So their concert is on different day, that's a good news!! Pleaaaaase K-drama God, pleaaaaaase make JoonGi visit IU's concert, pleaaaaase!! And please make JoonGi take photo with her too and post it on his Instagram, like when he took photo with Baekhyun in EXO concert! My shipper heart would be jumping in joy!!

Yes. He can go to her concert immediately after his FM. 

• Like 11

More from IU...

It's a little bit strange. I feel a bit like we're live streaming a concert. But I have to remember the point of this exercise is we're looking for crumbs. So happy to share so that we all can analyze.

And IU's guest for today is AKMU - Akdong Musician. Ooooh. Let's see if they sing their OST from Moon Lovers. 

• Like 12

Omg credit to @qwenli insta!

Doesn't IU have a Hong Kong concert coming up?!?! December 16??

Edit: I'm jumping the gun here cuz I think JG's Japan fan meets start December 21 so he can't possibly organize the fan meet in Hong Kong in between now and the 21 BUT a stargazer delulu mind can only hope lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

@meahri_1

Wauw AKMU!!! Don't tell me JG will be guest in taipei..step by step until the biggest news hahaha 

You are right, there is hope now that he will be the guest for her Taipei concert!

Guess he's done with his FM -

• Like 11