[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

I'm even more convinced about JG feeling to JE. And for JE, i'm sure she was comfortable with him. If she still not sure about her feeling..i think it just about time to give all of her love to JG kyaaa..delulu mode on

Notice that JG faced JE right after he sat and remembered that he was being obvious so he clapped his hands and assumed a different posture. Every action of him with her is too much and too obvious not to have meaning. Whatever that phrase means. 

5 hours ago, violet90 said:

i think its safe to say that JG and Jieun have each other back  and even they seem to control what they showed on screen sometime you can see they slip.. having to film for 6 month together and have 99% of skinship in all the scene must really make them trust each other... i get the feeling while watching the interview or press con and even bts... JG always seem to paid attention to whatever happening concerning Jieun and Jieun always look at him to support.. whether answering question or filming they have each other back.. this pair show me that the chemistry off and on screen have no difference... 

for once i thought even there is no romantic feeling both of them really have the best relationship as a co star.. the trust and comfort level is off the chart and they seem really have respect for each other... but seeing more and more stuff against their nature as a person when they together make me think its more than just a co star and its the reason why i stuck in here.. 

and i'm really believe in we did't know the future hold for them but for now its seem both of them are really close... and this drama its not just work but a place where they having fun and still can make us bawling watching their love story as So and Su... there is no chemistry that can be made so perfect like that.. no acting can make their eyes full of love like that.. there must be something going on from both side... 

also i love how JG never praise her as IU... usually people will say such a nice word for IU but he straight up telling what he felt working with Jieun.. its all about her talent , hardwork and lastly her pretty face... its in that order for JG... i just loved how JG praise Jieun.. not for fan service but what he felt...

I really think there is no other pair that can beat their onscreen chemistry.  I didn't watch all korean dramas to conclude such so i hope those who watched and observed a lot will comment. But if their chemistry is not the best at least it's one of the best. 

JG referring her as JE is more personal and intimate to me. I kind of prefer it than IU, too, so i address her as JE.

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, missdharma85 said:

I found this video, i dont know maybe some one had posted it before. But i want share it, because she really PRETTY, maybe this how she look when she get married. 

Send this video to LJG, is he will blushing cheek or something? 

He was describing his dad. I thought  he was describing JG! It happened years before they met but clearly JG is his ideal man! 

• Like 18

40 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

He was describing his dad. I thought  he was describing JG! It happened years before they met but clearly JG is his ideal man! 

You're right, JG really her type. Now she found it, what are you waiting girl...?!

Come BBJX Curse, please make it come true..:heart:

• Like 18

hahahahahaha @berny, I keep laughing at your edit

and @MoOnLoVeRz, the picture you had is so so clear!! Save Save Save...

One day I should take leave and go thru all the post here from page 1!

Anyway, uri Joongi oppa is at Lotte Event...I guess off topic for this, therefore pictures in spoiler tag. Tho these should go to Lee Joongi thread, but I am not there but only here

Flying kisses for my stargazers! credit onsen

Cx1XEkJVIAAWVon.jpg

Spoiler

credit dispatch

Cx1X1RFUsAEB58F.jpg

credit http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1064097

2016112211155219173-540x805.jpg

credit on the korean news site on photos

Cx1Xep_UUAETSC9.jpgCx1Xe3YUkAAIyw3.jpgCx1XfIzUQAAKvqH.jpgCx1XCTTVEAA8_WO.jpg

Credit Onsen

Cx1V9XUUkAARkcI.jpgCx1XE1UUQAAq5V_.jpg

• Like 20

i think this one is telling so much truth............ 

Spoiler

Spoiler

out of so many pairing and OTP i have watch our SoHae is the one that deserve a bit of happiness... they suffer so much and they love each other so much that even our heart ache for them when they separate by a 1000 years... i just can't with the suffering but the only solace that they found is when they together.. its just a painful love story between them... but they still loved each other even its painful  and they have to suffer..

my OTP is just a pure love....

• Like 17

Found this on tumblr

tumblr_inline_oh08kfwkiW1qb6jc5_540.png

I want to say GOOD LUCK to whoever will play Wang So/Gwangjong on the (any) next KDrama featuring the history of Goryeo. Cause JOONGI REALLY OWNS IT! :w00t:

STILL WAITING FOR THE UNSEEN FOOTAGE/SPECIAL/SPIN OFF FILM/UNCUT DVD WHILE CHANTING...

BBJX curse, come true!!! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 19

Oh guys, when I saw latest IG update I thought why? There are no best looks, no best outfit and no nice background so what is it? I've tried really hard to catch a meaning but failed. And now I see someone genius related it to IU song LOL! It seems even if JG will publish a selfie of him reading a book in a library we shippers will manage somehow to connect it to JE:P:D

• Like 17

i reading a few of the greatest love story from China that being pass for a thousand of year and now i get why Tong Hua love story is always a tragic one... the pain of their love is something that will pass for a generation... a star crossed lover that fall in love even if they can't be together in this world.. the fate just being as cruel as they get to separate the lovers.. just like our drama... they are bound as a star cross lover but still falling in love and when Su is gone So devote himself to their memory and their love... the devotion toward their love is the one that make this love story is being remember.....

even if the story is't perfect but their love story for me is perfect in so many way......

나란히 앉아 서로 마주 보고 있는 해수와 왕소의 이미지

• Like 24

51 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Oh so the lantern kiss has two angles: one far and one closeup

I think the far one is from One TV Asia/SOne, and the near one is from SBS....so...how many times Joongi peck on Jieun cheek...kekekekekekeke

• Like 15

Alright, my almost daily dose had update her fanfic, this time round is episode 4 from So POV..and I am loving it..therefore...sharing this with you guys here

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8617858

Wish

LilyMaxwell

Summary:

Prompt: So's emotions when Soo encounters him the night when he had just slayed the monks.

There’s a force in her. There’s a force in her eyes, and even in her tears. It’s not a crime to want to live, she repeats herself, as though to emphasize, to show her own truth. He doesn’t know if it’s because it’s all he ever wanted to hear or if the words themselves carry a weight that robs him of his strength. Worst of all, he believes her, helplessly believes her every word.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, eunki said:

Oh guys, when I saw latest IG update I thought why? There are no best looks, no best outfit and no nice background so what is it? I've tried really hard to catch a meaning but failed. And now I see someone genius related it to IU song LOL! It seems even if JG will publish a selfie of him reading a book in a library we shippers will manage somehow to connect it to JE:P:D

That is the greatness of JoonU shippers, we are not only FBI investigators, numerologists, love consultants and song analysts, but also engineers because we have the ability to build bridges that connect anything to JoonU!LOL

3 hours ago, eunki said:

My daughter has a little drum similar to Onion head's one, if there's no news I'm gonna hit it twice a day :D Hope I will not end up looking like Yo :w00t:

Just don't wear eyeliner when you hit the drum.

• Like 18