[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@kilovekyo

Did he always like that to his co star?? Or just JE?? Ah right i remember when he help her with her chair, after that in spliy second JE look at JG with smile,JG oppa didn't realize it because she steal a glance,, I don't know how to share it but you can see it in @dhita_wulan instagram,,

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

but i didn't give attention much what Joon Gi did to Ji Eun kkk...is it true that he hold her waist? Ji Eun seems got little surprise. Joon Gi like to stick his body to Ji Eun and he's willing to lower his body just to lean his head close to her...he can't resist himself :wub: I think Ji Eun also gave response lean her arm and body close to Joon Gi.

The MC cut the act of Joongi holding her waist by suggesting they make hearts instead.LOL Agree with highlighted part!

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I ever watched this part before...

but i didn't give attention much what Joon Gi did to Ji Eun kkk...is it true that he hold her waist? Ji Eun seems got little surprise. Joon Gi like to stick his body to Ji Eun and he's willing to lower his body just to lean his head close to her...he can't resist himself :wub: I think Ji Eun also gave response lean her arm and body close to Joon Gi.

I watched that vid many times. But i still giggle and smile like crazy because it is very evident that he likes being close to JE literally. And what makes it exciting is JE likes it, too! These lovebirds help my world go around - If such statement exists. :D

• Like 22

16 hours ago, violet90 said:

THE EVOLUTION OF WANG SO AND HAE SOO BACK HUG!

1. the force back hug.. on episode 9 

Hide contents

2. after 1 year of separation.... on episode 12

Hide contents

3. the back hug while dating on the lake... this one is my personal fav.. on ep 18

Hide contents

4. lastly..... the happiest and most loving back hug...... the end of this love story should ended with this scene... ep 20

Hide contents

even their back hug is seriously the most beautiful scene i ever watch between OTP... so much feel between them.. the love , longing and pain that they feel while hugging just one of a many reason SoHae is one of the best OTP of all time......

WOW...chingu...such a superb observation. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful observation. Good job and thumbs up for you <3

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Lisbethj said:

I have been a fan of LJG for many years and I want to tell you that it is normal that he now doesn't update his IG as often as he has been doing lately, LJG is very active in his social networks while his dramas are in broadcast but when they finish, he continues active but not as before, sometimes stopped posting for up to 2 weeks, of course this was after his drama "Two Weeks", after "Scholar Who Walks the Night" was more or less active for 3 weeks and then disappeared for 10 days, so don't be surprised if he later disappears for an time of IG. And he sometime can post but in the legend only write emoticons or symbols as for example in these posts.

@Lisbethj Thanks for sharing your insights as a long time fan of LJG. So its been his usual habit to hibernate on IG after his drama ended..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Yes, he's updated his Weibo too, i don't know how to share it here ^^

I ever watched this part before...

Joon Gi looks like he really want to lean his head on JE. So clingy JG-ssi B)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@kilovekyo

Did he always like that to his co star?? Or just JE?? Ah right i remember when he help her with her chair, after that in spliy second JE look at JG with smile,JG oppa didn't realize it because she steal a glance,, I don't know how to share it but you can see it in @dhita_wulan instagram,,

I think he only did to her, i should observe more ^^ i found that IG account but nothing in there...do you mean this? I took from @qwenli Instagram

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

The MC cut the act of Joongi holding her waist by suggesting they make hearts instead.LOL Agree with highlighted part!

Ooh...so the MC disturb our lovey dovey moment ;)

You're right, that's photos ^^ i wonder how many photos he had in his mobile phone 

1 hour ago, freckledcontessa said:

I watched that vid many times. But i still giggle and smile like crazy because it is very evident that he likes being close to JE literally. And what makes it exciting is JE likes it, too! These lovebirds help my world go around - If such statement exists. :D

:D yes, she feels something too...there's love magnet in their body. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

I like how JE smiled at Joon Gi at the press conference. It seems like that smile was intended only for Joon Gi. So sweet and beautiful :wub:

She is really different whenever JG is beside her. Her countenance is different. Maybe i am imagining things too much but the pics and vids don't lie, at least to me. :) 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, freckledcontessa said:

She is really different whenever JG is beside her. Her countenance is different. Maybe i am imagining things too much but the pics and vids don't lie, at least to me. :) 

Yeah. I can see that too. You're not imagining things dear :blush:

• Like 9

LJE looked like a little bit tense at 0:44-0:47 when JG was telling something to the camera man while holding her waist. Idk if its just me but I think she's affected by his presence and his touch especially JG looked so sexy here. BBJX curse please come faster!

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

I like how JE smiled at Joon Gi at the press conference. It seems like that smile was intended only for Joon Gi. So sweet and beautiful :wub:

Yes, I see in many moments she trusts him and leans on him both physically and mentally) If you watch Vlive before presscon, KH always looks on camera while JE most time is  making eye contact with JG while speaking, like if she just wants to talk to him and see his reaction to her words:wub: 

And also I see JG enjoys protecting her and being caring sunbae in acting field. In presscon video a journalist asked 3questions for JG, JE, KHN at once, so the camera was focused on JG who had first question. He listened to his question carefully like always, then comes 2nd question for JE but he still listened with attention and concentration as if it was question for him, and his face was like 'I wish my girl copes well with the answering this':) So I thought OK he's very attentive person, but.. when 3rd question for KHN comes he immediately put his mic down and relaxed hehehe. Attentive, but only for one person))) And you maybe remember how proud he looked watching JE answering her part smoothly :phew:  

• Like 22

1 minute ago, eunki said:

Yes, I see in many moments she trusts him and leans on him both physically and mentally) If you watch Vlive before presscon, KH always looks on camera while JE most time is  making eye contact with JG while speaking, like if she just wants to talk to him and see his reaction to her words:wub: 

And also I see JG enjoys protecting her and being caring sunbae in acting field. In presscon video a journalist asked 3questions for JG, JE, KHN at once, so the camera was focused on JG who had first question. He listened to his question carefully like always, then comes 2nd question for JE but he still listened with attention and concentration as if it was question for him, and his face was like 'I wish my girl copes well with the answering this':) So I thought OK he's very attentive person, but.. when 3rd question for KHN comes he immediately put his mic down and relaxed hehehe. Attentive, but only for one person))) And you maybe remember how proud he looked watching JE answering her part smoothly :phew:  

LJG is very attentive when it comes to JE. Like a sweet and caring boyfriend :wub: 

• Like 13

@kilovekyo

Awww really I already save the picture, but i don't know how to send it here, that per milisecond look she gave to him was so important to us delulu,, that look its so so so un JE.. unless she's in love, because to me "I will look that way to my crush after he help me"

OMG forgive me chinguu i spell the name wrong,, no wonder there's nothing,, her instagram was @ditha_wulan not dhita aw stupid me... sorry chingu yaa.. here the link 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBCOQ7AJqL/

• Like 12

2 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

It's true. If you watch all the various cuts from the entire presscon, her interaction with him (and his with her, for that matter) was different compared to their interactions with the rest of the cast.

@freckledcontessa have you mentioned before whether his interaction with his prior leading ladies was different for their respective presscons? Have we discussed that before?  For SHR, Joongi not only seemed much more aware of Jieunie than with the rest of his cast members, he seemed to be taking care of or looking out for her as well. I know he naturally took the lead for ALL of the cast that was present, of course, but he truly was assuming the role of a good partner during the entire event.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

Did he lurking here???  :crazy:

Joongi, if you are lurking here: please tell me your skincare secrets. And please invite us to the wedding. All of us blocked off the time so we can definitely make it.

• Like 15