[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

23 minutes ago, eunki said:

About poems WS wrote for HS- I can't check now but I think I saw them on a funeral table together with picture stones, but WS was too desperate holding to HS ashes so it's not clear if he noticed them..

Me too can't move from our OTP.. yesterday I cried listening to Wind. Usually I try just listen to melody but yesterday lyrics entered my brain word by word and it's so sad:tears: thankfully, I went straight to this thread and cheered myself up:)

Can't listen to Wind either without crying too...I can still picture WS marrying YH with a sad face and HS trying on her "wedding hanbok"  with that look of longing:(

• Like 11

My favorite SoSoo fan fic writer @kdramawriter just updated her online book. I highly recommend it, it follows the aftermath of MLSHR. Its actually pretty amazing, you guys should take a look at it :) it helps with the SoSol withdrawals bc it follows what happens (quite flawlessly on my opinion) after that terrible cliffhanger of an ending PDnim left us with.   :wub:

http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/19631125?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#comment_82409575

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

My favorite SoSoo fan fic writer @kdramawriter just updated her online book. I highly recommend it, it follows the aftermath of MLSHR. Its actually pretty amazing, you guys should take a look at it :) it helps with the SoSol withdrawals bc it follows what happens (quite flawlessly on my opinion) after that terrible cliffhanger of an ending PDnim left us with.   :wub:

http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/19631125?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#comment_82409575

Thank you!! 

• Like 6

i love the song but the MV really break my heart.. no matter how much i watch the scene where So holding Su ash while crying its still can bring tears to my eyes and how the word 'IF' can be used again in their love story...........

cr.. XxKDramaBabyxX

I watch back the scene in pic where So told Su that he never see her again you can see in  split second he regret and shock about what he said but he's too hurt to take it back.. its the same when Eun bday when he told Su to never look at him again.. when So walk away you can see how he regret saying that... So can't think straight when its have to do with Su... he just love her too much that every little thing that she do make a big impact on him........

but its still a sad scene.... this is the last time Su see So actually and the last line that he told her is the punishment that she carry onward to her dying day....

• Like 10

Oh god, I have so many many pages to catch up on :scream:

Cant believe I missed out on many wonderful joonu revelations and discussions! :dissapointed_relieved: sadly, I will have to miss out on some more as real life has managed to forcefully pull me away by making soompi inaccessible to me... but ill keep cheering on joonu and chanting the bbjx curse! :heart:

I'm really missing discussing and deluluing over Joonu! Hopefully, Ill be able to join you all again in this wonderful delulu joonu heaven soon :star:

Shout out to my lovely friend and fellow Joonu shipper  @Susie Derkins , So glad that u finally decided to join us here dear! *hugs* :kiss_wink: 

• Like 14

@caramelovers07 Thank you!!!! I will try and be useful with my insta stalking :)

7 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

2EG0Gvv.jpg

Sharing this. Just so you know, he has 62 following a few a hours ago when I checked his IG.

I seriously don't know what LJG oppa is doing anymore... hahaha. I don't know who he unfollowed, if it is intentional to match her following or if it is a pure coincidence. hahaha.

Yes!!! He had 62 following but yesterday evening, he followed justin_jisung and made up to 63. But soon after, the number changed to 57. 

The accounts he unfollowed were *devonaoki (model), *jxx_tori (makeup artist),*thekimwonjun ( I have no idea who this guy is),*ddasamo2004 (?celebrity service grp), *minsyoning ( unknown) and *dahyunkwon (?Epik high Mithrajin's wife) . Some of these ppl are still following LJG.:phew: *Talk abt awkward*

I have decided to believe nothing is coincidence when it comes to LJG,:rolleyes: considering his instagram posts and activities. He seems to frequently check his old posts and even edit some of the captions there. ex. his caption for that CBX song was dude, awesome song or sth and now its * All the best songs* I even checked with fellow shipper @moonlovertales to match the translation. This guy has become a puzzle I cannot solve. :sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, Siracusa said:

I still can't believe that Joongi is a smoker. His skin is flawless! He might be using BB cream but BB cream only does so much. I need to know his skincare secret! Drinking the blood of virgins? Does he have a painting of himself in his house and that's what ages instead? I would legit pay good money to follow his skincare regimen if he told us.

I believe almost 98% of korean male celebrity smokes, Almost all of them have one photoshoot of them smoking, always. The few non smoker I know is PBG and Bigbang Taeyang (but I may be wrong). I have seen LJG smoking in most of his old drama bts and even in king and the clown bts where he lights the cigarette in his queen costume and during jumping practice with his costar. There was E-cigarette infront of him during their MLSHR reunion while the drama was still on air. I thought he is making his effort to quit or atleast lessen the amount which is a good news for JoonU. ^_^

About his flawless skin, this guy is a master editor of pics.I can only imagine the number of photo editing apps in his cellphone.:lol: Still, i wont deny that his skin is far more better than mine.:D

Edited by Susie Derkins
  • Like 16

9 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

@moonlovertales, are you okay???? Did you see Joongi or IU in real life while typing mid-sentence???

I wish!!!

'But my computer aint working so I cant come here and soompi just doesn't work on my phone so I'll be MIA for a long time :tears: btw I really love your profile picture! IU looked so good in that scene for me!

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Oh god, I have so many many pages to catch up on :scream:

Cant believe I missed out on many wonderful joonu revelations and discussions! :dissapointed_relieved: sadly, I will have to miss out on some more as real life has managed to forcefully pull me away by making soompi inaccessible to me... but ill keep cheering on joonu and chanting the bbjx curse! :heart:

I'm really missing discussing and deluluing over Joonu! Hopefully, Ill be able to join you all again in this wonderful delulu joonu heaven soon :star:

Shout out to my lovely friend and fellow Joonu shipper  @Susie Derkins , So glad that u finally decided to join us here dear! *hugs* :kiss_wink: 

Thank you dear!!!! :heart: Yesterday, I couldn't hold any longer. You were not available for chat and I was dying to let it all out. My gossip Girl instinct took over me and I had to come here. :blush:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

I wish!!!

'But my computer aint working so I cant come here and soompi just doesn't work on my phone so I'll be MIA for a long time :tears: btw I really love your profile picture! IU looked so good in that scene for me!

Come back soon!!!

Yes, IU was so pretty in that scene. IU was so pretty during the entire series! She should hire the makeup artist from the series to be her full-time makeup artist. Her eye makeup was always on fleek and it made a big difference in the age IU had to portray (puppy eyeliner to make her look like a 16 year old, subtle liner for a more mature look when she was First Lady.)

• Like 16

On 12/11/2016 at 5:13 AM, Thirza Zhavira said:

@enigmaticangel

Right I just need to hear her breakup news with voldemort  that's enough for me to answer all our delulu mind...

if they were dating don't tell the media just let it be secret and then Baam they will announce they will marry next mont he he he...

If they want dating in publik just go to others country without media knowing it,, like go to paris, hawai, etc didn't JE want to go to these place with her love ones.. it would be very romantic for both them.. and maybe one of our chingu here will meet or see them in their secret date.. aiigooo my delulu mind going wild...

I so agree..as far as i have seen, most of the relationships doesn't last long when it comes to public eye..i have seen F(x) Krystal's IG, in which so many people post ugly comments of Kai..it really hurt me, imagine how she would have felt?

If JG and JE starts to date (ofcourse after breakup with voldy) let them date in private..i loved latest HJH's interview where he said that those 3 went out..I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY HEARING IT!! Ok the group is decreasing now from many to 3 and i will be happy if it ends up with ONLY TWO of them going out! haha..

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Susie Derkins said:

@caramelovers07 Thank you!!!! I will try and be useful with my insta stalking :)

Yes!!! He had 62 following but yesterday evening, he followed justin_jisung and made up to 63. But soon after, the number changed to 57. 

The accounts he unfollowed were *devonaoki (model), *jxx_tori (makeup artist),*thekimwonjun ( I have no idea who this guy is),*ddasamo2004 (?celebrity service grp) and *minsyoning ( unknown). Some of these ppl are still following LJG.:phew: *Talk abt awkward*

I have decided to believe nothing is coincidence when it comes to LJG,:rolleyes: considering his instagram posts and activities. He seems to frequently check his old posts and even edit some of the captions there. ex. his caption for that CBX song was dude, awesome song or sth and now its * All the best songs* I even checked with fellow shipper @moonlovertales to match the translation. This guy has become a puzzle I cannot solve. :sweatingbullets:

Ahhh thank you for the revelations!! It's like he's doing all these things to get Jieunssi's attention as shes busy filming with 8 guys lolol now I'm beginning to think that this "accidental" matching couple pic is not so accidental.. imagine that he knows what she's wearing for the filming (that matching fur trimmed coat) and he posts a pic where he just so happens to be matching with her? Joongissi we are on to you lol 

Ps: welcome to our wonderful DeluluWorld :wub: 

• Like 12

On 12/11/2016 at 5:36 AM, kilovekyo said:

Spoiler

Joon Gi always Remember.....her :D I also remember this bts, watch how he's laughing for Ji Eun and Baekhyun, i don't know if is there subtitle for this bts ?!

Haha..i was searching for this BTS thank you for providing this..this is one of my fav's love the way he is enjoying JE and BH's fight..haha

I think he gets attracted to people who look cute yet have a strong and never-give-up personality..

CONGRATS FOR  250 PAGES..STARGAZERS...:lol::heart:

• Like 17

On 12/11/2016 at 7:08 AM, Killa92 said:

Same with me. I just want they to happily & freely dating without pressure. Just announce once you seriously getting married. Hee 

I hope there comes a change where korean celebs can date freely so that we can see theirs selfies and lovely messages on social networking sites..:sweatingbullets:

On 12/11/2016 at 4:09 PM, chi13lou said:

So agree with you! I will be content with news about breakup with Voldy then hints about their relationship.

Ya me too...:D

• Like 11

@Susie Derkins LOL i thought i was the only one who noticed the change in this caption on Exo-CBX song..Today i was just checking his IG and saw  the CBX song and was confused about the caption because i clearly remember that it was something else i.e about encouraging the CBX but now it is changed to "All the best songs" ..may be it became his MOST fav song becaz it was THE LAST SONG played on SoSoo and playing it ,might remind his "All the best moments" he spent with his JE..:heart:  #Delulutomax :phew:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Ahhh thank you for the revelations!! It's like he's doing all these things to get Jieunssi's attention as shes busy filming with 8 guys lolol now I'm beginning to think that this "accidental" matching couple pic is not so accidental.. imagine that he knows what she's wearing for the filming (that matching fur trimmed coat) and he posts a pic where he just so happens to be matching with her? Joongissi we are on to you lol 

Ps: welcome to our wonderful DeluluWorld :wub: 

Thank you!!!! :)

I guess so too. He is not comfortable right now with all the attention she is having with her new variety casts and is not happy with the pics that has been going around of them surrounding her.:lol: I believe he is a stalker like us. Sometimes I feel like he is marking his territory about her. As far as I know SKs have a thing for couple doing same stuff or more likely matching, whether its clothes or accessories or shoes, whatever. So my delulu head thinks that its his way of telling the world that they are into each other by matching the number of ppl they are following....:blink:. #extremedelulu

PS. I cannot believe he decided to unfollow Mithrajin's wife on instagram. I think he is close friends with the guy since his military days. :mellow:

• Like 11