[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

53 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

LJ Stargazers is the best for me but it's vulgar to some. If only we don't need to consider a lot of things..

Anyway, I voted for JJ Stargazers. It is also nice. Joongi Jieun. That way you also appeal to fans who aren't into JoonU.

Edited by reddiamond
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Just throwing this out as an idea. I can definitely see why 'LJ' or 'Hana' may not work. I sat here going through all the different iterations of their names -- Gi-Ji, Gi-Eun (which phonetically sounds like Jieun, IU's name), etc...but nothing really resonated with me. What if we thought about a different route all together...going back to SHR. 

Neoui Stargazers = 너의 Stargazers

Neoui is the romanized version of 너의  (phonetically, it sounds like 'NOY')

It means 'Your' Stargazers, which reminds me of the term So used to describe Soo as his/my/your person.

Just throwing this out as an idea.... It's okay if it doesn't work. :)

I like this idea!!! very nice!! I am in for Neoui Stargazers!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, reddiamond said:

LJ Stargazers is the best for me but it's vulgar to some. If only we don't need to consider a lot of things..

But, JJ Stargazers is also nice. Joongi Jieun. That way you also appeal to fans who aren't into JoonU.

In light of the alternative meaning to LJ, I removed that as a choice and turned it into L2J, meaning two L's and two J's. Haha

• Like 10

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Just throwing this out as an idea. I can definitely see why 'LJ' or 'Hana' may not work. I sat here going through all the different iterations of their names -- Gi-Ji, Gi-Eun (which phonetically sounds like Jieun, IU's name), etc...but nothing really resonated with me. What if we thought about a different route all together...going back to SHR. 

Neoui Stargazers = 너의 Stargazers

Neoui is the romanized version of 너의  (phonetically, it sounds like 'NOY')

It means 'Your' Stargazers, which reminds me of the term So used to describe Soo as his/my/your person.

Just throwing this out as an idea.... It's okay if it doesn't work. :)

Now you mention it, their name indeed have some similar syllable (in red mark), if i combine their name:

Lee Joon Gi Eun

Yes, I agree with @akinahana89, better the name of it has something related with both JE & JG, so that it could reach larger fans of their each fans. But yeah, include name of "Hana" couldn't help us to think of Ms. Wrong Time, captain. Hahahaha, we don't wanna add her to our shipper support right? Hehehehe. Hmm, if we include stargazer as well, it's fine but of course, it must have JG & JE initial name of it somewhere.

EDIT: I think the most similarity from their name (in case, its pronounciation) is Legend, yeahh. And it shows a word from international fans too. They are a legend of chemistry, and we, as fans, are legend in case of support our OTP in a way support the world with their name.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

In light of the alternative meaning to LJ, I removed that as a choice and turned it into L2J, meaning two L's and two J's. Haha

L2J is a completely another meaning already hahahahahahaha

That is good...yea, it is 2 L and 2 J for LJG and LJE

Spoiler

Just wanna highlight that as, when some guys initial is LJ, normally during their army training time, they will be bullied badly. Even they are in working world....some might been laugh at as well, but what I understand is, this only apply much in Singapore..so ya...haha

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I like this idea!!! very nice!! I am in for Neoui Stargazers!

This is also good but i have to admit that it is hard to pronounce. Please consider those who doesn't belong to the yellow race. Something universal is the best. :)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

L2J is a completely another meaning already hahahahahahaha

WHAT DOES L2J MEAN?! LOL

9 minutes ago, reddiamond said:

This is also good but i have to admit that it is hard to pronounce. Please consider those who doesn't belong to the yellow race. Something universal is the best. :)

If the final vote comes to Neoui Stargazers, we can interchangeably use Neoui and Your. ^^

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

WHAT DOES L2J MEAN?! LOL

If the final vote comes to Neoui Stargazers, we can interchangeably use Neoui and Your. ^^

I mean....nothing bad...it is completely different from u know...LJ...it is a new meaning for our group/...that what I meant 

Sharing this: http://blueeski.tumblr.com/post/152858962499/no-distance-could-ever-tear-us-apart

tumblr_og3jgagJBE1u1zscjo1_r1_540.giftumblr_og3jgagJBE1u1zscjo2_540.gif

no distance could ever tear us apart

• Like 19

Just now, akinahana89 said:

Oh, good. I was getting worried for a second there. Haha.

dun worry hahahahahaha, if something bad, I will say, cause I am not those that will keep thing..too straightforward to do so kekeke

• Like 9

So Wang So will leads a happier life in the next life...and please be happy with Hae Soo for a long, long time..

Joongi oppa...you mean your this life with Jieun ssi??? AH MY SHIPPER HEART!!

So Goodbye Wang So, Hello Lee Joongi? And thanking Wang So to let you met Jieun??

tumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo1_250.giftumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo2_250.giftumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo4_250.gif

Full GIF in spoiler, source: http://lfms.info/post/152830648215

Spoiler

tumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo3_250.giftumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo1_250.gif

tumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo2_250.giftumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo4_250.gif

• Like 22

• Like 17

51 minutes ago, riuenu said:

This is a scene...that never fail...to break my heart...again and again...

Source: http://yanqyoseob.tumblr.com/post/152640840467/soo-ya-lets-go-lets-go

“Soo-ya… let’s go. Let’s go.”
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o3_r2_250.giftumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o5_r2_250.giftumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o1_r2_250.giftumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o7_r2_250.giftumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o2_r2_250.gif

And the hashtag.....

#moon lovers   #i wanna die   #this was so richard simmons painful   #scarlet heart ryeo   #moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo   #wang so   #kdrama   #mine   #he's calling her soo ya like she's still there   #don't LOOK AT ME   #HE SAID HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER AND HIS FACE PROVES IT   #I'm never watching this scene again   #it hurts too much  

It was Joongi acting like what if she never leaves Voldy and I lose her forever?LOL

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, riuenu said:

This is a scene...that never fail...to break my heart...again and again...

Source: http://yanqyoseob.tumblr.com/post/152640840467/soo-ya-lets-go-lets-go

“Soo-ya… let’s go. Let’s go.”
  Hide contents

And the hashtag.....

#moon lovers   #i wanna die   #this was so richard simmons painful   #scarlet heart ryeo   #moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo   #wang so   #kdrama   #mine   #he's calling her soo ya like she's still there   #don't LOOK AT ME   #HE SAID HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER AND HIS FACE PROVES IT   #I'm never watching this scene again   #it hurts too much  

I crumbled when he said "let's go" :tears:

Absolutely tragic

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I crumbled when he said "let's go" :tears:

Absolutely tragic

I know So will say, Soo ah, let's go...but this scene just hit me much harder den I imagine..

Over here..he cried like a boy that lost his love...not a king tumblr_og0ijrFeNz1r2lgf0o2_r2_250.gif

So face tell it all..really..so true to the hashtag 

And woah..u are awake at this wee hour? Or not sleep yet???

• Like 18

from blueeski on tumblr

tumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo2_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo1_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo7_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo5_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo4_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo6_400.giftumblr_ofsk18pwrB1u1zscjo8_400.gif

I'm crying again :tears: I miss everything. When will the drama "Insta Flirting" gonna continue? Now we have to find evidence ourselves. Thank God Stargazers have their hawk/eagle eyes always activated. Easily realize our JoonU wear matching fur jacket :w00t:

• Like 23

34 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

from blueeski on tumblr

I'm crying again :tears: I miss everything. When will the drama "Insta Flirting" gonna continue? Now we have to find evidence ourselves. Thank God Stargazers have their hawk/eagle eyes always activated. Easily realize our JoonU wear matching fur jacket :w00t:

the cringe worthy PEGASUS scene :wub:

• Like 9

10 hours ago, q4q4 said:

bahahahahhah these are so cute! thanks for translating JoonGi's body language LOL theyre on point ;)

:wub: I can't help myself to tease him. He can't hide his feeling :phew:

7 hours ago, riuenu said:

OMG THOSE GIF ARE LOVE!!! SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!! TGIF STARGAZERS!!

Those Gif just make my Friday brighter...tho the sky seem gloomy now

JoonUxSoSoo always success to cheer us. Thank you because you consistently posting their stuff :wub::wub: I LOVE IT!

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@whyo Chingu, until you pointed it out, I didn't realize he blinked like that in response to her doing it first. LOL. I love these two. :P

IKR!! I also can't point that out clearly before. I love them too :D 

Count me in @akinahana89  yoyo-074.gif

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I know So will say, Soo ah, let's go...but this scene just hit me much harder den I imagine..

Over here..he cried like a boy that lost his love...not a king So face tell it all..really..so true to the hashtag 

And woah..u are awake at this wee hour? Or not sleep yet???

22 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

from blueeski on tumblr

Yes, this scene was heartbreaking :tears: it's too late for him to regret, my heart now is in pain again and crying to see this...every anger never find solution, he's got blind, it's so sad very sad for Wang So and Hae Soo, to separate like that...even in fact they're longing each other everyday.

And it's more sad again if we look again to all moments they shared together :tears::tears: maybe we can choose not to remember how they can not meet each other for the last but we can't forget all their moments from our mind... 

Ohh please...Joon Gi and Ji Eun ssi, be happy for long long time together!! :lol: and share the moments with Your Stargazers, we missing youu both... I believe they will continue insta flirting again, just believe it Stargazers!! You should put that onion head :D pray...pray...BBJX curse come true!! :heart:

• Like 16