[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Ok girls, this is the rough and abbreviated translation of the R21 from Baidu. I apologise to the original aurthor for the inadequacies of my translated version. 

OMG so embarassed now! need to go to bed ! 

Thank you thank you for remembering to translate this chingu, let me give you a stargazer hugs!

Don't go to bed, you'll be more embarrassed, since you will start to imagine this hawt scene again. XD

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He's really different from JKH but somehow I feel he is more compatible with JE and he will be a one woman man, despite Ms wrong timing and others lurking around. I wonder how JE is going to wrap things up with JKH. Is she just going to keep quiet about Jang, and hang around with JG like they are best mates until they are ready to get married or what? She's very brave. I won't be surprise if she goes against convention and does just that. 

Hmmm I wonder if JG and JE would take the opportunity to go out just like a normal couple  in Taipei since they can't do that in Seoul? And will they be Japan together for Christmas and New Year? That would be nice for JG. He won't be lonely! Poor boy. 

Actually Taiwan paparazzi worst then korean ones, wat I am hoping is for some official engagements like photoshoots that they cann have some reason to be together.

Hmm actually I think jg I'd quite a flirt, as in, he has the ability to charm woman easily. Jieun has to decide for herself wat she wants.:) 

• Like 19

I do love stargazers :wub: @Siracusa and I agree with your reason @reddiamond :wub:

I made this because I do LOVE stargazers as we watch both our stars :love:

7omczbn.jpg

Miss you guys yoyo-270.gifyoyo-270.gifyoyo-270.gif  How I miss to spaz here :tears: 

I always adore you Stargazers, for all your effort to post here.  Thank you.... thank you so much.... I already read all of your post (lurk mode). Hope I can join soon.

Welcome to our ship+shrine  our new member~~ Let's curse them become real! hahaha

Annyeong my dear~~ See you soon~~

• Like 22

STARGAZERS, IT IS!

Life has been kicking my butt and the results of the presidential election has me spending more time consoling and being there for many of my friends than on Soompi. We are forming plans of safety for when we go out, escape routes, safe hideaways, etc. because the hate crimes have already started. We're not sure how bad it's expected to get over the next four years, but the fact that the hate crimes have already started just one day after the election is highly unsettling and downright horrifying. And, at this point, it's better safe than sorry.

But, in any case, I think the last page where I was able to be fully active was around the 60s. Yikes. LOL I'll take this weekend to catch up on everything in the thread (rather than just a couple of pages here and there), edit the first post into something worth looking at, and maybe put a few graphics/banners together for Stargazers use. ^^ 

Thanks for being patient with me about the first post! After all that's done, I should be able to frequent the thread more on a daily basis and join you on all the spazzing and observations. I'm excited for that! Hehe 

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

STARGAZERS, IT IS!

Life has been kicking my butt and the results of the presidential election has me spending more time consoling and being there for many of my friends than on Soompi. We are forming plans of safety for when we go out, escape routes, safe hideaways, etc. because the hate crimes have already started. We're not sure how bad it's expected to get over the next four years, but the fact that the hate crimes have already started just one day after the election is highly unsettling and downright horrifying. And, at this point, it's better safe than sorry.

Be safe! Love from your Canadian cousins. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, pogucari said:

Welcome back chingu @riuenu , miss your noisy tho *hugss

I vote for stargazer too, this always remind me of those sweet moment of uri JoonU

Another beautiful fanart, seems that most scarlet fans is still having hard time to move on just like all of us here

Cr: meirae1

Hee Hee..feel so good having people missing my noisiness kekekekekeke, thanks <3

Then let me share one more set of GIF for our prince here

Source: http://lavenderbyun.tumblr.com/post/152862036212/goryeo-week-day-1-favourite-character-4th

tumblr_oga92k1oDC1r3hugwo2_500.giftumblr_oga92k1oDC1r3hugwo3_500.gif

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Now it's all about passport case and it become relationship goal lololol 

Sorry got repost this couple passport case again, and really last post for tonight! 잘자요!

Credit aurorarain 

Off topic. Playing with the LV website is super addictive. My would-be passport holder design looks like something Hello Kitty would use (I also share her initials). Also, the personalized LV passport holder can be part of the Stargazer uniform :heart:

Spoiler

d3nuJbR.jpg

• Like 11

Btw, found this on Twitter, guyss. Looks like JE's last opinion about Ms. Wrong-Timing (through JE's Make-up artist message) was intended for her variety show currently? I dunno, but that was indeed the picture of JE's message, right? Hmm, either it was truy JE's opinion toward her (because make up artist asked her) or maybe Ms.Wrong-Time asked for Make-Up Artist & JE's help for her variety show? Dunno... And the woman who explained it must be the make-up artist. Notice there was Z.Hera, and was that Lee-Teuk as a male MC?

Spoiler

• Like 9

3 hours ago, whyo said:

thank you @riuenu :D 

======================================================================================

Found this, need to share here :wub::wub:

JG when he can't control his reaction be like: 

JG when he can't help but looking at her be like: more:

Reveal hidden contents

JG when he fight himself to not look at her but he can't be like: tumblr_oed7i2UiDD1qi2eq9o2_400.gif

JG when he is trying so hard not to smile widely be like: tumblr_oed7i2UiDD1qi2eq9o4_400.gif

gif from: http://lfms.info/ 

bahahahahhah these are so cute! thanks for translating JoonGi's body language LOL theyre on point ;)

• Like 13