[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, Erin45 said:

i will also vote for stargazers..haha..

btw.. just another fact that our OTP are fated to be together... jieun's birthday is May 16, that is 5-16, Junki is April 17, that is 4-17.  Isn't that amazing? Both are born on consecutive months and days, April-May, Day16,17.

Another fact, both names starts with LJ.

Both had suffered so many setbacks before they debut in the industry - Jieun had failed a lot of auditions before she debuted in Loen.  Junki failed 200 auditions - based on his interview before he debuted as a model.

Both had suffered hardships in their career yet managed to stay on top through their hard work.  Jieun with her scandals and Junki when he had those legal battles with his previous management.

Both had this one thing that capitulated them to stardom - Jieun with her song "Good day".  Junki with his role in "The King and Clown"

Both are respected and passionate in their chosen career - Jieun with music, Junki with acting, yet both are also good in each other's passion

Both are in harmony with each other's respective personalities - Jieun with her calm and mature personality, Junki with his silly and youthful personality

Junki loves to cook, Jieun loves to eat

Junki's ideal woman is someone with a strong personality like Jieun and Jieun's ideal man is someone who can make her laugh but is also dependable, like Junki

There are so many facts that really said that maybe indeed..their fate is written in the stars.  So like Junki said on his interview - que sera sera - whatever will be, will be.  Which means not forcing things and allowing nature or fate to take its course. 

And as i know JG and JE love horse for a girl with small body its amazing To me, i would love to see JG and JE riding horse together in tHe bts, toooo bad they didn't show it to us (Maybe their agency know something going on between them and decided to protect them)

@violet90 @kilovekyo

Thank you I thought its only me who think that,, hehe JE its strong girl with strong mentality and personality and she's very kind too, i always think that she need a man who can stand and defense her in front of media, all this time she face it alone well thanks to her bestfriend always beside her,, I read all article about her scandal and it was scary how people bash her and talk bad about her and when JG unconciously defend her and how he can destroy her wall and make her laugh It make my heart melt I just remember when in the interview she say "I know that I will be hate because working with handsome prince" JG immediately look at her when the others not.. How sweet JG he care for her...

• Like 17

i think i get why SoHae really left a deep impression on both JG and Jieun.... in a whole 6 month they have to lived as SoHae and feel the emotion , pain and heartbreaking of both character also to feel the love between the character.. not to mention that we know a lot of scene is being deleted so god know how much else SoHae scene that we don't watch yet (hopefully we can)... as a human being to act like that for 6 month must left a pretty deep connection with the character.. and if we may talk about how SoHae love each other i doubt that JG and Jieun did't feel anything when act such a deep love... it must be something going on between them for both JG and Jieun to achieve that kind of chemistry in this drama... i think SoHae character really bring them together whether its now in future JG and Jieun will always remember their love as SoHae in this drama...

i kinda feel really sad for JG when he said that he hope So will live a happier life and with Su in his next life... So character and his love must really effect him so much... 

• Like 13

Guys, when I hear this song of JE, I imagine JoonU again... I know that this song written by JE for her grandma, it's about her feelings toward her Grandma who always give her comfort when various things in her life happened. But somehow, I couldn't help to related it to JG's feelings too when he slept in JE's lap in ML. Maybe that was also his feeling when he slept on her lap? What if he also found that comfort from JE? Also, we already knew that he is a lonely person. This song of JE, IMO, shows how lonely it can be to be in this industry...So many worries that they have for tomorrow and longing for common life that they had before...(You can press the subtitle button for an English Sub).

EDIT: I'm so amazed and be grateful that JE received that warmth from her grandma and could give that exactly the same "warmth" to someone whose she truly care and need that "warmth". It always good things to do "take and give" principle in this world.:blush:

PS: If you really read our thread, JG ssi, I recommend this song for you! You'll enjoy it for sure since JE who writes & sings it! LOL!!

• Like 19

Alright..I cant help keep giggling in office...Especially the jjamppong Jimong LOLOLOLOL!!!

Thanks for the detailed explanation anyway, sorry for showing gratitude late...now I totallly understand what spinoff mean already...and IF!!! THAT BLOODY SPINOFF IS STARRING JIMONG! I will book an air tickets to South Korea, just to throw rotten egg at SBS!!

On 11/8/2016 at 1:28 AM, Siracusa said:

I'm going to guess that Korean entertainment terminology is different from Hollywood. In Hollywood, a spinoff is taking a character from one movie/show and making that character the protagonist in a new movie/show. A sequel is part two to the original movie/show. 

Star Wars episodes 1-7 are are sequels. But the upcoming Rogue One, Hans Solo, and Boba Fett movies are all spinoffs. I hope the article isn't using spinoff in the Hollywood sense. If we're using Hollywood terminology, modern So and Soo would be a film sequel. If it's a spinoff starring jjamppong Jimong I will be jjamppong angry. I do not want to watch 120 minutes of Jimong going around giving lectures and meanwhile So and Soo are secondary characters.

More Hollywood info. A remake honours the original source material. Such as genre, tone, etc... SHR is a remake of the C-drama. 

A reboot is a complete overhaul of the original source material. Reimagining or reconceptualization of plot, characters, setting. The Transformers movies are a "gritty" reboot of the cartoons.

An example of a SHR reboot would be Soo time travels to Goryeo but she is a sociopath and has her eye on the throne. She aligns herself with Yo and YH. Soo becomes a black widow by seducing the princes and betraying/killing them. Soo, YH and Yo take out all the princes except So. Soo can't bring herself to betray So because she has fallen in love with him because he reminds her of her humanity. Soo ends up killing YH and betraying Yo so that So can become king. So has to execute Soo because she's committed too many crimes of treason but he sneaks her some poison so she can commit suicide.

Don't worry, that isn't the premise of my SHR season two fanfic/script. My premise is So and Soo meet and remember each other in the modern world but the season is how they date and do couple stuff like building IKEA furniture.

On 11/8/2016 at 3:22 AM, Siracusa said:

Got it, thanks. Most likely they'd only confirm if it led to marriage or they get outed. Going back to my assumption that they date for two years and be engaged for one year, it might be a while before we get any confirmation. Is everyone ready for a long ride on this ship? 

YES!!! I am ready for the long ride...of course, with you guys around <3

• Like 13

9 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Something to do with stargazing since Joongi keeps referencing stars in his IG posts?

Pegasi (plural of Pegasus), Stargazers, any other suggestions?

Stargazers is nice. They are the stars and we are looking and observing them. I think the term is apt.

• Like 16

On 11/6/2016 at 8:19 PM, Siracusa said:

Yes. I tried doing a Joongi marathon with his previous shows but they are NOT the same. The other actresses are good but the chemistry/cuteness/kisses just don't compare to IU. I thought maybe it was because I have a bias for IU but I like Shin Min Ah and I had to fast forward through a lot of Arang because I got bored with the characters. 

Hahaha. Yeah. His leading ladies seems to be lacking in terms of chemistry with him unlike with LJE. Actually I finished Arang though but it took me 2 weeks to finish it. :phew:

• Like 14

Guys have you seen the video of IU singing 'Marry You by Bruno Mars'? She sings the song so well considering that its an english one. So beautiful and talented :)

And then suddenly I remembered watching LJG's cover to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Is it some kind of an answer to LJE's song? Hihi. #Delulumodeagain (video on spoiler tag)

Spoiler

• Like 23

Hi.. I am new in soompi.. Always be silent reader from the first time,joonu shipper too..so excited to read this thread also main thread everyday, sometimes i screenshoot this thread and share with my friends who love SHR too..hahaha.. But now cant stop myself to make new account at soompi just to like ur idea and comment about stargazers. I love it:wub:  I hope i am not too late to join in this shipper ;)

• Like 18

about LJG having Jieun as his best leading lady in term of chemistry and love story (i watch Arang and SMA also have a great chemistry with him) but Jieun have both on and off chemistry with JG... for me as Jieun fan JG is by far the best leading man too ( JJS also have a great chemistry with Jieun but in term of love between character by far SoHae win hand down).....

also because i can see how fun for Jieun to work with JG and we all talk about how JG slowly break the wall that usually Jieun put when she working... and that's why they have such a great chemistry together and their love in drama does't feel acting or forceful... its truly seem that they in love and they work really well together in term of acting too... Jieun scene is always strong when she with JG so its show they are strongest when they together...

at first this pairing seem such a weird combination because of age and experience...... but in the end see how much people fall in love with both SoHae and JoonU... i just can't stress enough that we are lucky that PD cast both of them so we can have SoHae love story and also JoonU..

its true.... JG and Jieun complete each other in this drama....

• Like 15

1 minute ago, mooncookies24 said:

Hi.. I am new in soompi.. Always be silent reader from the first time,joonu shipper too..so excited to read this thread also main thread everyday, sometimes i screenshoot this thread and share with my friends who love SHR too..hahaha.. But now cant stop myself to make new account at soompi just to like ur idea and comment about stargazers. I love it:wub:  I hope i am not too late to join in this shipper ;)

Welcome aboard to our ship! :w00t: 

• Like 9

I vote for stargazers! image.gif

27 minutes ago, mooncookies24 said:

hii, welcome aboard!!image.gif

• Like 9

I thought I posted this, but it stayed in my draft... IU's make up artist liked a modern SoSoo post on Instagram :wub:

Wvk6VWT.jpg

Spoiler

She is a SoSoo shipper too (although maybe she liked it bec she did IU's makeup for the photo shoot)... But my delulu shipping side thinks that she wants them to get together.... :vicx:

• Like 20

I just saw photos and clips of JK at the airport and I felt so bad. There was a decently large crowd and gosh, flashes everywhere. I was getting blinded just from watching the clips. Hope he makes it to Japan safely. 

I feel so sad. I can't sleep because of the current state of the US and SBS seems hellbent on not giving us the closure we all desperately want/need. 

• Like 22