[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw, guyyssss. Off topic...

Did i the only one who missed that newest ML Ost by Do Hyeok Lim-Goodbye? Because I think, when I watched ML, I didn't ever heard that song as a background song?

Was that OST supposedly for background song of cutted ending that JE posted?? Hmm...

Actually, that OST was played in ep 6 in international version when princes tried to save Hae Soo from wedding with the king Tae Jo :D

• Like 11

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

okay....... JG what are you try to do anyway???

Jieun concert 3/12 and 4/12....... JG FM 3/12

Jieun concert 7/1 and ...... JG FM 8/1

i mean its too much to said coincident????? seriously they giving us no reason at all to stop this sail...... the ship is sailing and its going strong!!! kekekek

*nod nod nod nod nod*

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Everybody has to wear their life jackets for our ship is sailing fast! Where are you, Capt @akinahana89?

I can swim well =x calling captain @akinahana89!! <3

2 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Loving this. Don't forget cute & good looking nurses & doctors in service. Lol ;)

hahahaha, so are you joining us in the Moon Lover ward? =x

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I think the Dec 3 & 4 concerts are in Seoul and the HK concert is like on the 17th or near that date.

He can also schedule an FM in HK during the same time as her concert.LOL

Huh???? What Hongkong concert?? When Hongkong concert???

Yup, both their dec schedule is in Seoul...why am I not in Seoul then ... ):

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

OMG!!!

they also shoot a film spinoff???? maybe we will get a film instead an special episode?? seriously i just wish they can release the deleted scene especially the ENDING SCENE!!

Sorry, pardon me of been noob, what is film spinoff ah??? Anyone can enlighten me :cold_sweat:

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

You know what, i dunno if it is my imagination or what? But any chance that they want to celebrate Christmas & New Year together in Taipei? Since JG is Catholic & JE is Christian from what I know? Hahahhaa! Please do a duet of Christmas Songs too like you both do in the past individually!

Hahahhaa! I imagine they will do that "ML's lantern-scene" in front of Christmas tree. Oh my...me & delulu mind of mine. They seems like don't wanna separated from each other, even for a while. Or is that JG who doesn't want to lose any slightest chance? Hahahaha!!

I'm so laughing out loud when a lot of us in this thread said "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???!!" (Include me) when they acted so lovey dovey each other. HAHAHAHA!! It's not like we don't like they are doing that way, but because we don't expect that our dream (& curse) comes true!! *Too much happiness in our brain & heart system, so we are suffering denial mode*. Hahahaha!! We indeed want them to be together, but of course, the most important is their TRUE HAPPINESS!! (AND WE BELIEVE THEY FOUND THEIR TRUE HAPPINESS WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER!)

Sorry for being melancholy right now (I think I'm so happy for them that I am forgetting the fact that they are not in relationship or married YET). SORRY, I KNOW, I'M NOT PRACTICE FOR THEIR WEDDING SPEECH, I know....

I join u in the imagination..maybe both of us can take popcorn and watch the lantern scene unfold in front of the Xmas tree...=x for JOONU

And this thread...went went crazy and fly another 50 pages...LOL

So let's keep cursing chanting!!!

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry I already deleted the materials used in the support project but they were featured on the cover of I think a Taiwanese magazine but the magazine used one of the MLSHR posters. Maybe they were invited to pose for the magazine and/or for interviews hence the timing of their events for convenience.

Even Cha Taehyun guested in her concert. I think it was @meahri_1  who mentioned it before. So it's highly probable.

Yes, he was. :lol: And actress Gong Hyo Jin (other co-star of Producer) also attended her concert but she was with the public. If I remember correctly wasn't the same day of Cha Tae Hyun.

EDIT: @moonlovertales Cha Tae Hyun is another co-star of Producer.

Spoiler

I remember a fan took a photo of Gong HyoJin when she attended IU's concert but I can't find it.

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@riuenu Yes dear do enroll me to MLSHR ward! I predict to recover after their official announcement. Till then please continue to inject me with joonu medicine or electric shock :sweatingbullets:

Done! <3

34 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry I already deleted the materials used in the support project but they were featured on the cover of I think a Taiwanese magazine but the magazine used one of the MLSHR posters. Maybe they were invited to pose for the magazine and/or for interviews hence the timing of their events for convenience.

Even Cha Taehyun guested in her concert. I think it was @meahri_1  who mentioned it before. So it's highly probable.

Spoiler

Yonghwa guest in Jieun concert before as well, as a good frenz

• Like 13

6 hours ago, riuenu said:

of course we should!! Let's jet there!! From where ever you are and met for the first time at JoonU wedding!! 

Let's do this! If they're dating now and we assume they date for two years and are engaged for one year, wedding will be in 2019. Everyone free then?

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Awww! What's with this ALL coincidence things after filming??? 

- 5 similar outfit color tone after filming

White shirt-jeans Wrap up party outfit

Blue Navy Prescon Outfit

Comfy black outfit & shoes

Black turtleneck

Knitted sweater

- Same MC for their individual activities and same coat that MC wear in JE event & JG wear in his FM

- Same December Concert/FM date & place (Korea)

- Same January Concert/FM date & place (Taipei)

What else? Oh my, do they plan it all together or what? Hahahahha!

Hahhahaahaha, we having each and indivdual record for some stuffs.

and I love how we spend our time and effort putting them together!! 

Thanks for posting this <3

Just now, Siracusa said:

Let's do this! If they're dating now and we assume they date for two years and are engaged for one year, wedding will be in 2019. Everyone free then?

I will set my schedule aside!! As I am a free spirit that like to jet EVERYWHERE!! Count me in!

19 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I know this gif was shared a few times already.. hopefully we can see both of them will do a photoshoot like this again.. :wub:

THANKS!! I had joined MLSHR thread and this thread late...so this is the first time I saw this GIF...

AND I SAVE SAVE SAVE

• Like 16

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

I dunno how to tell you...how much I love you post...So and Soo..both of them are soulmate...

Even it is a tough journey...but I am glad they met and so in love with each other...their life isnt complete without meeting each other.

Their love just make my heart ache. This drama, SoSoo love story, I will remember it for life.

No, U are not greedy!! I want to see the ending too

SBS!! DID U HEAR US AND OUR OTP!!

i think that's what make a sad and tragic love story more impact than a happy ending.. their love story stayed with us for a long time cause its left unfinish but like you said its great that they both found each other and loved... come to think their love story must be so strong that even fate have to brought HJ back a 1000 years to meet her fated lover... 

and yes their love story really make my heart ache and this one will stay in my mind for a long time.....

about the spinoff i think they film it together with the drama.. whether they release it as a film or special episode i'm not sure but maybe because the ending will make viewer unsatisfied so they back it up with alternative ending.. and like someone point out that JG and Jieun would't post those kind of spoiler if they did't get green light from SBS... and i think its just a matter of TIME before they announce the special eps or spinoff...

but its kinda fishy how JG FM and Jieun concert so close together...................... 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Fanfic from @AuroraRain...part1..hopefully she will continue...SOON...hahaha, this word seem to be misuse much after Joongi posted SOON

CwqsEhWWgAAfsCw.jpg

Now, THIS. This is the ending I want to see happen.

However, am very worried they will show us a Wang So who doesn't remember a thing about her. Am not sure if I can swallow that version of the ending either because that would be equally painful for HS.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think that's what make a sad and tragic love story more impact than a happy ending.. their love story stayed with us for a long time cause its left unfinish but like you said its great that they both found each other and loved... come to think their love story must be so strong that even fate have to brought HJ back a 1000 years to meet her fated lover... 

and yes their love story really make my heart ache and this one will stay in my mind for a long time.....

about the spinoff i think they film it together with the drama.. whether they release it as a film or special episode i'm not sure but maybe because the ending will make viewer unsatisfied so they back it up with alternative ending.. and like someone point out that JG and Jieun would't post those kind of spoiler if they did't get green light from SBS... and i think its just a matter of TIME before they announce the special eps or spinoff...

but its kinda fishy how JG FM and Jieun concert so close together...................... 

Let's see whether there is MORE coincident anot ...well well...do we need to salute Joongi for convincing Namoo Actor...to move his FM date 

He is really been...too obvious..no way his agency will move the date so close to Jieun concert date...given that..shipper is getting out of hand LOL

PS. I guess only pain will make us really it for long long time..and for me..maybe, lifetime..

EH not my love story, why I like that sia....LOL

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, riuenu said:

*nod nod nod nod nod*

I can swim well =x calling captain @akinahana89!! <3

hahahaha, so are you joining us in the Moon Lover ward? =x

Huh???? What Hongkong concert?? When Hongkong concert???

Yup, both their dec schedule is in Seoul...why am I not in Seoul then ... ):

Sorry, pardon me of been noob, what is film spinoff ah??? Anyone can enlighten me :cold_sweat:

I join u in the imagination..maybe both of us can take popcorn and watch the lantern scene unfold in front of the Xmas tree...=x for JOONU

And this thread...went went crazy and fly another 50 pages...LOL

So let's keep cursing chanting!!!

Spin off is actually part of the timeline where the story takes place but in another world. Like Bride of the Water God. Instead of doing it like the manhwa, TVN is doing a spinoff in the modern days. So if we said MLSHR happened in Goryeo, this spin off will happen in Modern Days if that what the director is planning to happen to end off the story in a touching way of a love that transit time and space.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

CTH was her costar in producers right? Hmmm... Interesting so chances are high that IU will invite MLSHR costars and knowing Joongi, he would surely attend if she invites.

He might play hard-to-get for awhile until Jieun does her lip-biting trick to get him to say yes.LOL

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I will set my schedule aside!! As I am a free spirit that like to jet EVERYWHERE!! Count me in!

Will the hospital let us out to attend the wedding? I guess, @eunki will vouch that we are sane and do not pose a danger to society. I can imagine us bawling our eyes out outside during the wedding as our dream came true!LOL

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Spin off is actually part of the timeline where the story takes place but in another world. Like Bride of the Water God. Instead of doing it like the manhwa, TVN is doing a spinoff in the modern days. So if we said MLSHR happened in Goryeo, this spin off will happen in Modern Days if that what the director is planning to happen to end off the story in a touching way of a love that transit time and space.

Thanks for your explaination!!! <3 I get it now....

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Let's see whether there is MORE coincident anot ...well well...do we need to salute Joongi for convincing Namoo Actor...to move his FM date 

He is really been...too obvious..no way his agency will move the date so close to Jieun concert date...given that..shipper is getting out of hand LOL

PS. I guess only pain will make us really it for long long time..and for me..maybe, lifetime..

EH not my love story, why I like that sia....LOL

Maybe Namoo CEO is a romantic and ships them.LOL

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe Namoo CEO is a romantic and ships them.LOL

Holy! at first look, I thought the CEO was hong seok cheon :lol: miyan CEO-nim.. please support and continue shipping our So-Soo/JoonU :wub:

@Cassy P thanks for the info.. I had that question (OST by Lim Do Hyuk) for a long time too! 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

He might play hard-to-get for awhile until Jieun does her lip-biting trick to get him to say yes.LOL

Will the hospital let us out to attend the wedding? I guess, @eunki will vouch that we are sane and do not pose a danger to society. I can imagine us bawling our eyes out outside during the wedding as our dream came true!LOL

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he folds like a house of cards!

Infact, if she could just stare at him with those doe eyes and that's enough to make him forget whatever he was thinking.

Us during the wedding:

https://media.tenor.co/images/e0fbb858fd08606294e21ae9529e2b5c/rawhttps://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/troy-barnes-emotions.gif?w=650&h=330

tumblr_md1e1mEE751r5xg8x.gifhttp://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130410181219/glee/images/f/f6/HeartAttack.gif

http://herbookthoughts.reads-it.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/I_love_them_so_much.gif

Yup, we are sane, alright.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Holy! at first look, I thought the CEO was hong seok cheon :lol: miyan CEO-nim.. please support and continue shipping our So-Soo/JoonU :wub:

@Cassy P thanks for the info.. I had that question (OST by Lim Do Hyuk) for a long time too! 

Saw him when he was dragged by Kim Joo Hyuk as a guest on 2D1N.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Saw him when he was dragged by Kim Joo Hyuk as a guest on 2D1N.

Spoiler

Not a fan but HSC was a funny guy, and that shiny head with glasses is like his signature look :w00t: If I heard it right he's the only celebrity that came out entirely.. cool ey B)

Ooh I haven't seen that! Thanks my dear, only since Moon Lovers I became a NJH stan :sweatingbullets: my Baek Ah!! I need to watch my Baek Ah :wub: 

• Like 6