[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

It's true, we lost her IG account for a while. Couldn't post the comment as a whole so had to chop it up and in the process, forgot to add #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere at the end of each.LOL

@akinahana89 Thanks for all the sleep-deprived days, hard work and dedication! @meahri_1 Thanks to you and your husband for the music!

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

congrats everyone for the fan project..i have uninstalled my IG a long time ago..have to install it again..and big thanks to @akinahana89 

no what does he mean by "SOON" ? is it for the second season or the deleted clip? 

Any announcement will be welcome whether it be a special episode, season 2 or a break-up(not them, of course)!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

:D:D

This cracked me up! 

Such an emotional night it have been for me, feeling happy, touched, sad and funny all at once! 

It's the only way to keep whatever sanity we have left while waiting for whatever SOON means!LOL

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

It's the only way to keep whatever sanity we have left while waiting for whatever SOON means!LOL

Totally agree!

And boss @chi13lou, I am busy with my "part time job" of been a FC admin...so I will post up the finale dinner stuffs once I am done...

toggling between here...posting gif and my FC admin stuff...sudden outburst of some stuffs that need to be handle immediately 

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am tearing while looking at the video as well

Youtube: 567 views 69 likes

IG: it stop at 194 comments 111 likes...

lets give more supports to this

by typing:  https://youtu.be/8BVlhln4H5g @actor_jg @dlwlrma@baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun@seojuhyun_s @galpos3 @coralbear35 @jinkijoo #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere

Doing it now chingus!!! The video is amazing!!!!! I can feel the love and support from all eclipsers!

• Like 16

5 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@qwenli

Considering it's LJG, the man would love to be dating his harem of wonderful fans! :D It's alright joongi, it's not like Jieun-ah doesn't have her own reverse harem of fanboys! :P(KHN being the president of it)

Sorry to cut your post!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so DEAD LAUGHING imagining KHN is being the president of oppa/samchun LJE's fanboy!! LOL!! HAHAHAHHA!! *Couldn't stop laughing*:lol:

tumblr_ml6w5xbxOV1qaavouo1_500.gif

• Like 18

can i comment about LJG fanmeeting again??? lol

i keep thinking that LJG always strike me as an honest and open book kind of person.. he always being honest in what he thinking my main example is when he first started to act in this drama and his main concern is idol actor.. he just straight up saying that he will feel pressured to lead because of idol actor... 

in his FM what scene that he love the most right??? i always thought he will answer the Eun death or Soo death that totally being able to showcase his talent (he make me cry a lot in these scene) as an actor but he choose ALL HS scene... he's choose the romance part over the epic battle of throne or his journey in this drama and he highlight that his scene with Jieun is the best.. also from the guy that so famous with difficulties in doing romance part he sure love this part in this drama or i can said with Jieun up until asking for more kiss??? gosh he totally opposite what he usual self in this drama too...

its interesting to see that he cautiously answer the question regarding Jieun but always bring her up... lol

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i keep thinking that LJG always strike me as an honest and open book kind of person.. he always being honest in what he thinking my main example is when he first started to act in this drama and his main concern is idol actor.. he just straight up saying that he will feel pressured to lead because of idol actor... 

in his FM what scene that he love the most right??? i always thought he will answer the Eun death or Soo death that totally being able to showcase his talent (he make me cry a lot in these scene) as an actor but he choose ALL HS scene... he's choose the romance part over the epic battle of throne or his journey in this drama and he highlight that his scene with Jieun is the best.. also from the guy that so famous with difficulties in doing romance part he sure love this part in this drama or i can said with Jieun up until asking for more kiss??? gosh he totally opposite what he usual self in this drama too...

its interesting to see that he cautiously answer the question regarding Jieun but always bring her up... lol

I KNOW!!! ITS LIKE HE CANT HELP HIMSELF sigh real life love story guys right before our very eyes. Thank you MLSHR

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

I guess his tongue only follows his heart and not his mind.LOL

• Like 20