[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

EDIT...cant take my eyes off you gif

credit...iu_haneul

Its Joongi oppa news in spoiler....

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon in one drama?

Taecyeon,Kai,lee-jong-suk,lee-jun-ki,park-hae-jin,ji-chang-wook

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, EXO's Kai, and 2PM's Taecyeon all in one drama? According to News 1, this is actually happening!

The unbelievably amazing cast is for a new web drama titled, 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time'. It's a web drama produced by the 'Lotte Duty Free Shop', and will likely act as a promotional tool for the brand. Actress Lee Cho Hee, whomyou might recognize asHwang Jung Eum's friend from drama 'Lucky Romance', has been cast as the female lead.

In 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time', Choi Ji Woo (played by Lee Cho Hee) attempts to pick the perfect partner for her first kiss among 6 different men. Her options are Lee Jong Suk, playing a top star, Ji Chang Wook, a sexy secret agent, Lee Jun Ki, a chaebol and church oppa, Park Hae Jin, a romantic coworker, Kai the adorable younger male friend, and Taecyeon, a naive rich kid.

This sounds too good to be true. Can you image this star-studded cast in 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time'? 

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-ji-chang-wook-park-hae-jin-kai-and-taecyeon-in-one-drama

Wonder who is this girl..may get 6 kisses from all the male lead above?? She really save a country in her previous life...need I say more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Cho-hee

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

come join us...come join us...come join us

Board the ship and spazz with us!!!

I will! I will! Thank you and my pleasure to board on my G.O.A.T OTP!!embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

but first... I need to wrap up episode 20 yet, that I way can go full blast victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

is just me that gradually liked the ending.... its seem the writer stay true to the novel that is the heartbreaking and heart wrenching... their journey is the epic one and in the end they both stay true to their love... its seem the writer want to make a realistic but open ending... 

realistic is when So realize that his life is fleeting just like Taejo when he losses Su... and Su when she realized that how much painful the reality that she leave So alone in that era... they both can't get the ending that they want cause its just not fated... its no point to So meet with Su but have no memory.. i hate this part in BBJX too..

the open ending is to console our heart.. when So said he will find Su no matter what... its just left to our imagination to do how they will end up in future..

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

You are not alone. At first I was like "NOOOO where is future SO!!!??" And then I am gradually liking this ending more and more...heartbreaking but beautiful.  

Me too...and I need a very clear mind for this..the more I watched episode 20, the more I am liking it...

The ending is beautiful...really...

By looking at their smile..calm my heart and soul down, and with all the finale dinner picture pouring at us...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

credit tp_littledream

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, violet90 said:

you know what make me really curious about their relationship dynamic though?? the fact that they seem closer than when they working together now... i think i pointed out that in wrap party they seem like a close friend and there are still distance between them...

5 month later and they rarely meet each other and just seem to contact each other through phone but the way they interact is seem much closer than when they working together.. 

Well i guess when people are working maybe they are focus on work and jieun also said they didnt have much time to sleep.

But after that thru chat group, mag shoot, interviews meet up, they got to know each other further. Maybe also the chance to google each otger abit more.

So yep, they seens closer than never. I know wgat @Gabi Bros mean by liking the character but not the actor. Most ships sink eventually, but as long as they love before i am fine.

• Like 24

i dont know the ending makes me want to listen to sad songs. 

Those who are ok with the ending, did u watch the show or just hear from recaps?

The daughter doesnt console me much becos GJ wont get to see her often and she will probably never know he is her biological father becos they wont tell her.

He will never hear her call him daddy. Thats why in the end, he is all alone in the palace. I rather he fall in love with yeonhwa, but i know he wont, becos he will always doubt her motives. 

Maybe in another week or two, i will feel better but right now being so emotionally invested for over 2 months, i just cant accept the ending they choose to show us.

-------

In any case, this show has  lead me know more about joongi n iu. And the more i know about them, the more i like them.    

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

I wish LJG and IU would win the Best Couple Award in SBS or any drama awards night in Korea this 2016. A chance to see my favorite OTP.

I rarely do shipping and I only low key shipped 2 Korean couple and 1 non korean couple celeb. For the 2 Korean celeb, I just low key ship on my own checking about the couples from time to time because there were not much to spazz on and not much update on both, almost forgetting about it but after a while both ended up announcing to be real, and so far my success rate is 100%. I remember when I saw an article of dispatch caught my 2nd ship, I was like "Woah.. I really have an eye on this, I should change my career on becoming a fortune teller". 

This is the first time that I am actively shipping, so I hope IU&LJG will continue my lucky streak on shipping. 

If they win the Best Couple Award, I'll take it as a sign by the Universe that they are indeed fated for each other and a strength to continue shipping.

before ML start, I only shipping Kikyo & NadechYaya (thai celeb). but then I saw the explosive chemistry between JoonU, the rest is history! keep praying for our OTP.

They should win Best Couple Award this year. image.gifimage.gifimage.gif

• Like 17

@qwenli I watch the show trough OneTvAsia. I think I accept the ending because I never put even a tiny hope for their relationship.....

My mindset:

• Spoiler

• At epi 19 their relationship is like a poison and unhealthy for both of them. So..... I am okay with their separation, because she might hate WS if they stay together and I don't want HS hate WS. I kinda sad when I look at WS spying her with Jung. It is so heartwrenching :tears: but yeah... He must witness that to make him letting her go. I just accept their love story as a moment to remember. They are not fated to be together that time even they love each other. So I am okay.
    • At the end HS want to see him. But she can't and they never meet again. What I feel : regret. But I accept this. Because this is both of their fault. HS accept to leave him so she must accept to never see him again. WS accept to let her go, so it is not his fault to ignore SoxJung info. What make it sad is because we know that they are still in love :tears: but again I accept this. This is their choice.. aftermath, regret or not is all their choices.
    • She remember WS after meet JM. But she never met future WS. WS alone at goryo and said "I'll find you my Soo". I am a little bit upset and in denial mode when it end lol. But I accept it, because he said it when eclipse. For me, writer want to show us the possibility that he will meet her. But we didn't see that. How can we conclude? Just me and my mindset conclude that hahahha. Because its open ending, so I have a freedom to conclude that. And for me, he will meet her!! Because WS can do whatever he want do. 
    • About their child, I am happy they give SoSoo that cute girl. I can accept it after @ruizaio said that GJxYH son will get married with Jung daughter (which is in the history said that GJ really love Jung daughter). So for me it was a happy ending :) He can make his daughter call him father in law :D 

• Like 12

@gwiyeowooh hi could u kindly pm me who were the couples u ship that came true? Curious of your hit rate. Haha

@eunki I didn't like the piggyback scene becos I think GJ should have another costume when he go out. Doing piggyback in that black outfit looks ridiculous to me. But I understand if he wears something else, viewers might not know he is the king.

Anyway just ranting. 

• Like 11

EH sorry...in my delulu mind..when I see those screen capture, this look like...Joongi is going to kiss Jieun cheek

I can stare at the cut hug screen capture like forever...another non-existence work day.....I tot it will be better after MLSHR over..but no...LOL

And the staff like saying...looking, he is kissing her already =x...alright I know..I havent get down from my delulu peak yet...I still not back to Earth LOL

CwOxbPYUkAAHAWb.jpg

• Like 20

I accepted the ending after watching with subs because although it is bittersweet it is the most realistic. Also I really want to get over the drama so I can live my life again so I sort of forced myself to accept the ending but I'm goons need to rewatch the drama beautiful mind to heal my heart cause although the otp journey in that drama was hard they still got a happy ending. I recommend it if you need something to watch with happy ending.

• Like 17