[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

13 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Hi everyone! Am new to this ship. So I binge-watched over the past two days just in time for the finale (which had an ending I didn't like and too many flashbacks but I digress). 

LJG is such an amazing actor! I feel that he has great control over his expression. He can go big and scary or he can do a subtle inward explosion. 

I've always been a fan of IU's music and watched her dramas Dream High and Producers because of her. 

Their chemistry in this drama is amazingggg. I've never watched LJG's other drams though, so I don't have something to compare to, but its clear that his respect and admiration for her is great :) 

To be honest, when I first saw this thread I was a bit confused as to why this thread would even exist (seeing as she has a bf) but after watching the drama and BTS I totally understand <3 <3 
And yes I totally agree about LJG noticing her and showing expressions of fondness... IU on the other hand is quite reserved so perhaps she's just being careful (her idol career has had quite a few scandals). Hopefully she was more open and expressive towards him away from the camera's eyes ^^

Welcome to the shipper heaven dear! Hope you will continue fangirling with us over this wonderful ship :D

Wooo... It's so nice to see so many long time fans of IU here! I'm a new fan of hers, yet to catch her previous dramas but I have followed most of her singing and other off screen IVs.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Another example to this is the BTS of "Kill her!" with that masked assassin, remember how IU has to bite the guy's hand and push it off. She does exactly that and she seems so tired/exhausted as she leans away after the scene yet LJG can't help but comment "Why is she so cute?" when in reality, she wasn't trying to be cute at all! She was just doing her scene. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he treats her differently from the rest now even BH and KHN sorta confirmed it with their forced acceptance when IU asked if LJG took care of everyone (including them) too. Like you said, we can clearly observe it from the first script reading + their first shoot (the lunch on the hill top) where he seemed to have like zero interest in trying to start any interaction with her, instead he seemed more focused on himself but later on, it's like he never takes his eyes off her.

Do you have a link to these videos? I've watched plenty of BTS videos but haven't chanced upon these ><

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@violet90

This is exactly why many fall in love with her, there is something really genuine about her and she doesn't try to behave cute, infact I have seen variety show clips of hers where they push her to do something cute and it shows how awkward it is for her when she tries to force herself to behave in a certain manner.

Another example to this is the BTS of "Kill her!" with that masked assassin, remember how IU has to bite the guy's hand and push it off. She does exactly that and she seems so tired/exhausted as she leans away after the scene yet LJG can't help but comment "Why is she so cute?" when in reality, she wasn't trying to be cute at all! She was just doing her scene. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he treats her differently from the rest now even BH and KHN sorta confirmed it with their forced acceptance when IU asked if LJG took care of everyone (including them) too. Like you said, we can clearly observe it from the first script reading + their first shoot (the lunch on the hill top) where he seemed to have like zero interest in trying to start any interaction with her, instead he seemed more focused on himself but later on, it's like he never takes his eyes off her.

The thing is even people who don't ship SoSoo or have any interest in the show notice this chemistry offscreen between them. And as I keep repeating so many times, these two are just not the kind of actors who get so touchy or close with their costars easily.

The cast are mostly still guessing around, they can't exactly do anything about it and it's not their business either. It depends on JoonU but the cast have managed to give off some hints especially the male cast, I'm sure they tease her quite a bit with LJG or KHN because she has love lines with them on the show. Its only a matter of time before the teasing takes affect.

Yes..I also dont think Joongi is that very touchy type, especially when he say, he eh..what..doesnt interact with costars well? And not good in romantic scene? And Jieun is normally keep a distance as well.

Now..I got zero interest in sleeping....

Come...let me insert video here...kekekekekekekeke,all credit to jgfamily82

So cute video

force acceptance

2 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Do you have a link to these videos? I've watched plenty of BTS videos but haven't chanced upon these ><

hahahahhaha I just posted the video above, how u know I am posting video =x

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

PRECISELY! MLSHR has ended but now, the real drama begins!

Just in case most of us start to stop visiting this thread, just wanted to check if everyone who will be available is ok with us gathering here for the SBS Drama Awards either on the 30th or 31st of December.

I will try to be here with you guys even though I wont be able to watch the live streaming..

Is there possibility for you guys to live recap it here? 

• Like 12

YH really have it way worse than Queen Yoo... at least Taejo seem to care about his child and he did't show that obvious that Lady Oh is someone that he care... but So just straight up reminding her that the only woman that he love is Su and even the way he rule the kingdom is based on Su thinking... So does't care about his child because for me he did't think as his child but somebody that will plot against him someday because their mother is YH... that's how far he hate YH too..

even YH did't get the punishment but seeing how her life for 26 years is more than enough for me.. its what she deserve from So after destroying his life...

• Like 21

43 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Maybe it was the picture before they went home? Because in Z. Hera video, they didn't wear their jacket (Ji Mong, Chae Ryung) and it seems JG, Seohyun, Queen Yo were late because they didn't appear in Z.Hera video. And that is the reason I said maybe Hanna who take that picture (Hahahaha) because she didn't in that photo (JUST HER!). Btw, guys, who's the girl between Ji Mong & Chae Ryung? It wasn't Hanna right?

That's the actress that plays Lady Oh.

• Like 10

I am still under the effect of the ending and trying to gather my thoughts so I can post about it in the main thread but I just had to stop by here and spazz over that photo of our OTP together!!!! OMG, really you guys, we are all grown up here and you know you do not lean to someone like that, with all your body, with zero distance and so close to each other if you're not close or intimate with that person, come on, I have guy friends and good ones too but I never lean on them like that, or press myself to them like that, I know it's just a photo but it shows so much and also based on the BTS videos we've seen and the amazing chemistry it's obvious to me that there is definitely a very deep feeling that has grown between them that surpasses that of just friends or co-workers.

I am sorry, I know I should keep my foot on the ground with LJE being with someone else and all but I cannot help myself. I never hoped we would get a second season of Scarlet Heart but I really hope they will make it, I need to see more of them. 

• Like 22

Suddenly i woke up and reach my phone, i open instagram i can't believe what i see, and i rush to this thread ^^ i'm SO HAPPY!! hahaa...i think i don't need Moon Lovers Season 2 anymore but i want to watch beautiful story between Joon Gi and Ji Eun :wub: that photo, Ji Eun totally lean to him and their head almost stick together, their hair is touch each other kkk...mostly their body ahh...love their happy smiles too :heart: this moment so precious, thanks God ^^ i can back to sleep now.... I wish there're another blast from our beloved King Joon Gi and Queen Ji Eun tomorrow :blush: maybe their selfie photo.

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

The VAPP live of JG a while back for the final episode is now SUBBED

And i have more questions about his behavior  and what he said during the fan meet than the drama haha.

Off to sleep, i will be anticipating decoding findings by tomorrow. Hihi

It's now 5am and I haven't slept yet and you gave an assignment?LOL

• Like 16

My dear fellows! Let me join you in our joy over last photo:D

And I just can't keep it within myself, I surrender to my delulu heart and will write this!!

Why when I watch JG speech after fan meeting ended I can't get rid of a thought that what he means about 'the scene you didn't see yet' is maybe NOT drama scene! but his confession to JE! It doesn't make any sense to me that they would cut such a mega important scene and even more weird if they would release it after drama ends nobody knows when?!

Now, I've written it down:sweatingbullets: please forgive my delusions! That ending + finale party photo were too much for my mind to digest in a short time :D:D

• Like 21

Guest ktiminie

Hi there, first time posting in this thread, may I join the fun chingus? :lol:

Ok I'm watching the V-APP live of JG with English sub right now and my heart is pounding like crazy gckg.gif

When asking about his fav scene in SHR, here is what Joon Gi said to his fans:

"There are a lot of nice scenes. I've always wanted to have more romantic scenes with Hae Soo. I've suggested that we add more kiss scenes.

You know in drama.. romantic relationships are important... That's why I became an actor (LOL).

Anyways, I love all the scenes with Hae Soo.

Personally...Was it when she washed clothes? The scene I hug her was very pretty. The emotion between Wang So and Hae Soo was very nice.

Of course a kiss scene could be more thrilling (yes of course). It might satisfy you. But for me... I like such meaningful and moving scenes."