[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@meahri_1 The feels right? I can't differentiate between the feels from rehearsal or shooting. Their eyes speaking!! Hahaha

Now I really need lying on the bed BTS!
PD-nim... give us all lovey-dovey moment BTS juseyo.... :tears:

btw I can't find latest  BTS eng sub, anyone? 

• Like 16

so sorry I wasnt sure why it posted that as a quote. On another note: these stills are giving me life right now <3 ughhhhh I'm so happy they showed So holding Soo's hand in front of JM. There were talks that in the stargazing scene, So let go of her hand was a big indicator of how their love will change and he'd turn into King Taejon.

On another note: anyeone else loved the scene where they were kneeling in front of JM? I dunno about you guys but I got the feels. Even when they were just kneeling in front of him they looked like a married couple. Ugh their chemistry is that amazing <3

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Hmmm....not the greatest of news but we can work with this. It took Nicky and Cecilia two years to find their way to each other, I can work through current girlfriends/boyfriends. 

Ok..thank you for this thought, so we still have time hahaa... arghh...that news makes my heart hurt :D it's came too soon when we're on fire because of our beloved OTP, but chingu you are so mature, great shipper, i should take my breath so deeply, and keep pray for their happiness, God will take the rest. And i need to continue my delulu mind kkk...so my heart don't hurt too much :phew: my love is blind for this drama and my Joon Gi-Ji Eun, Jesus Christ...

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, jetsu said:

The picture of Soo/IU embracing So/JG with her eyes closed, she's really into it and no wonder JG said he felt good about her hug.  IU looks so sexy and wanting.

Yes, i feel same thing...that lip and open mouth, sexy IU. I hope there's another kiss scene in 3 left episodes ^^

We still didn't get any pic for second kiss in bts minute 1.00-1.11 when they're kissing until IU head so incline and her block camera angle, i still sure they did real passionate kiss kkk... 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Ok..thank you for this thought, so we still have time hahaa... arghh...that news makes my heart hurt :D it's came too soon when we're on fire because of our beloved OTP, but chingu you are so mature, great shipper, i should take my breath so deeply, and keep pray for their happiness, God will take the rest. And i need to continue my delulu mind kkk...so my heart don't hurt too much :phew: my love is blind for this drama and my Joon Gi-Ji Eun, Jesus Christ...

@kilovekyo Someone just mentioned something to me that might make you feel better. In a lot of Joongi's recent interviews, his fans have noted comments where he mentions being lonely. So let's say he was actually 'seeing someone' right now. If his heart had met its match, he wouldn't be feeling lonely, would he? He instead, would be hopeful and looking towards the future.

I would have to agree with this comment and that nothing is set in stone. That's not my delulu mind thinking, but the rational side. For those of us who are married or have boyfriends, I can see the truth in these words. :)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

Although he said he will not admit to have a gf, but I don't think he lied when caught with the same girl for so many times.  He's at a marriage age, so there's no problem with 'yes we are dating' and fans will accept that, there's no reason to deny it except it's true they are not dating.  

Am afraid i have to disagree here and i am not trying to sink the ship too.

He already said he wont admit to dating until he intends to get married that means he does intend to lie. 

I am holding it against him to deny anything because firstly  it is a very big thing to admit to being in a relationship in korea entertainment world. I was told shipping threads are not even allowed on korean websites. I have even noticed koreans are very careful with what they post on Instagram, much of shipping are by international fans.

Korea remains a very conservative country when it comes to dating. U hardly read of people going even on a meal together because even that constitute a "scandal".

If they want to see each other, they have to date in cars and drive to various bridges along the gangnam river at night so that they wont be spotted.

What are the consequences of being  caught? U get questioned everyday, and the other persons name get tagged to u forever, even if u just went on a few dates.

Also invariably the girl, whoever she maybe gets bashed by fans of the actor. Thats why even for openly dating couples like suzy n leeminho, their instagrams has no picture of their bf/gf. The instagram going have photos of themselves or work related stuff. Korean fans get hysterical when their idols date. Its crazy,i know, they are in absolute denial that healthy man n women over 20years of age dun date. yeah right.

Even at higher stakes are their careers, kentertainment is a cut throat biz, you are in favour today blah blah but  all it takes is a show with low and you could be bypass for any project for a long time.Its nobody's fault, there are just too many actors out there. So work definitely takes priority. 

Anyway, what i want to say is that even if both are attached, as  long as they are not married, they can keep their options open.  

I hope nobody gets upset with me saying all these, its just that i have ship a couple of times before and got my heart broken, so am sharing what i know. 

That said i love the chemistry of ljg n lje, i think ljg really shared with all the younger actors many things on set. IU is very attractive, very sweet, even as a woman, i find her throughly cute. They just give off a warm and fuzzy feeling together.   :)

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@kilovekyo Someone just mentioned something to me that might make you feel better. In a lot of Joongi's recent interviews, his fans have noted comments where he mentions being lonely. So let's say he was actually 'seeing someone' right now. If his heart had met its match, he wouldn't be feeling lonely, would he? He instead, would be hopeful and looking towards the future.

I would have to agree with this comment and that nothing is set in stone. That's not my delulu mind thinking, but the rational side. For those of us who are married or have boyfriends, I can see the truth in these words. :)

thank you for these words, i understand and suddenly i remember my previous post in this thread, I ever said even Joon Gi looks happy, smiling face, do funny things but i see him still as lonely person and i wish he meet his true love, as you said now actually he's 'seeing someone' so he will not feel lonely anymore :) also i'm glad that he could make good friendship with SHR casts, it's really good for him.

• Like 12

Thank you @meahri_1 for posting these lovely pictures in our thread!:wub: I'm so touched with all of BTS pictures, especially two of these pictures:

RO90110922_w1000_h0.jpg

I dunno how to describe it. Just look at IU's expression, I have these words like she was in "heaven":sweatingbullets: or something like that. Hahaha! (Pardon my weird choice of words. Hahahaha). I don't know it was just like "Wow! she feels so relieved, secure, peace, and relax in his embrace!" Maybe she did feel so secure and peace in those strong & reliable arms?:rolleyes:

RO87885973_w1000_h0.jpg

And for this picture, Pardon me, maybe you'll call me "old-fashioned twenties girl":D. HA HA HA. I do feel our LJG is getting older (Please don't kill me, LJG's fans!:dizzy: It was just my imagination, maybe because of "scar" make-up effect), and somehow I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muccchhhh relieved, so muchhh! (I don't know this picture, really realllyyyy touches my deepest heart :(), because he has IU's accompany in his side. So, he wouldn't ever alone and feel his loneliness again in his old days. I do feel really really grateful, relieved, and happy because he has this warm woman in his side, accompany him in his old days. My heart keep at the warmest feeling by just look at this picture. I hope, if it wasn't IU, at least, I hope he found the same "aura" woman like IU. So he could keep his heart warm and being accompanied by his beloved woman in his old days.

I know, i'm not worthy enough to be mentioned as IU's fans (I do really enjoy her music, though), nor LJG's (Though, I do watched him at "My Girl"), I know I'm not K-Wave addict ( I don't remember all name of Girls Generation, EXO, SuJu member, or Korean actor/actress name. I just remember their face, though. Hahaha), I know I was such a lame because I haven't watch another HITS Korean Drama (like Pinochio, Two Worlds, DoTs, or whatever) because I rarely have a time (and energy) to watch them. But I'm sure I will be among the first liner viewers of LJG & IU's next together-future-projects! Not their individual projects, but both of them TOGETHER projects! CHEERS TO OUR JOONU SHIPPER! 

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Also invariably the girl, whoever she maybe gets bashed by fans of the actor. Thats why even for openly dating couples like suzy n leeminho, their instagrams has no picture of their bf/gf. The instagram going have photos of themselves or work related stuff. Korean fans get hysterical when their idols date. Its crazy,i know, they are in absolute denial that healthy man n women over 20years of age dun date. yeah right.

Even at higher stakes are their careers, kentertainment is a cut throat biz, you are in favour today blah blah but  all it takes is a show with low and you could be bypass for any project for a long time.Its nobody's fault, there are just too many actors out there. So work definitely takes priority. 

Thanks for the insight! Prior to my K-Drama obsession, I followed Hollywood celebrity gossip. Obsessive fans aren't exclusive to Hallyu. Remember Robert Patterson and Kristin Stewart from the Twilight franchise? Despite RP being currently engaged and KS being with another woman, the conspiracy theory is that they're secretly married with a kid hidden away. And I think Benedict Cumberbatch's wife got death threats when they announced their pregnancy and marriage. 

Anyway, back to JoonU, let's agree to send good vibes to the both of them and be happy for them. And if those good vibes means that they end up with each other, we can take credit for matchmaking. 

• Like 18

I thought of another end ... maybe ;)

It rained ... again. He hated it, when it rained. Those were the days his nightmares came back. 
Since he was young he dreamed about old times, well at least he guessed so much, the fashion was that of the Goryeo Dynasty. That much did he learn in school, but why he dreamed about it? He had no clue. His brothers always teased him and called him Wang-nim, just because he once told him the woman in his dreams had called him Wang-nim. He had dreamed about her, other princes, places, occasions. Lying in a boat on the bench of a lake, gazing into the light blue sky, about spiting up blood and killing his younger brother.
As they grew older some of his cousins and brothers grew more and more up as look-a-likes of those princes, or maybe his subconscious changed their images, still just last night did he dream he sliced up his youngest brother, which was freaking him out. And as they passed each other at the office this morning he could not hold back and hugged him, which was even more disturbing. Had they ever hugged?
Now he sat in his office, looked outside and wondered at all those nightmares .... in school he learned quite a bit about Korean history and it was really interesting, but his teacher thought him a genius in history and all his classmates classified him as nerd. He toned the interesst down, but what was strange was the dreams seamed so real.
He shook of the dread and turned back to work. Way to much to do, to be sitting here daydreaming. His oldest brother did expect him at the hospital for lunch and he wanted to finish a few letters beforehand.

"Punctual as usual. How do you do that? If I would not be dragged around by the nurses, I would be late for each surgery."
"Mo-Hyung, you are a running catastrophe. I wonder that they let you onto any human being with knifes and claps."
"Believe it or not. I AM brilliant. Now my dear little brother. Tell me."
"Whaaat?"
Very suspicious the way he talked, what did that brother of mine hear again.
"Have you finally fallen in love?"
"What? With whom? Says who?"
"Wang-nim, don't be shy. I know you hugged our little brother quite passionatly"

They enjoyed their friendly banter, till Mos cellphone called him away. Kim Wan So sat back in his chair and watched the people passing by. How strange they run, back and forth, even here in the hospital. Oh he expected the employees to run around, but even the visitors and patients rushed about. Like ants, running back and forth.
His eyes suddenly got caught by a single person. A young woman who did not rush about. She seamed to take her IV for a walk and did so really slowly. Like she was on slow-motion. There was nothing extra ordinary about her. Nothing he could have pinned down, except that slow walk, a graceful walk he seamed to recognize. He did not even register that he stood up. But he did and he walked behind that person, with his hands held on his back. For outsiders who registered them they made a fun sight. A young woman with her IV and a well dressed business man with his hands behind his back and a strange little half-smile.

Outside, just out of this stuffy hospital, a bit fresh unfiltered air. Thought the air was not as she remembered. She remembered Trees, and buildings that are long gone, by now, but most importantly did she remember persons, faces and the feelings she had for them. This was just to strange. Why why would she be thrown into the body of a long dead girl and now wake up at a hospital.
"This is just to strange. I could freak out"
"What is strange?"
That voice caught her off guard for more than one reason, but in her shock she whirled around and tripped over the IV stand. Strong arms caught her and her he secure to the spot. She looked up into eyes that seamed centuries wise beyond age, but also lonely. The face was like a dream. She was no one to fan about a good looking face, but still to her it was the most beautiful.
"I know you. This is indeed strange."
Hae Jin reached up to the face, no scar, whole and beautiful.
"I know that sounds corny, but I have seen you in my dreams, in those you've been called ..."
"Hae Soo"
Both said it in unison and a smile spread across their faces, while their eye remained locked.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

...  I just finished adding all the images in the spoiler. You might want to look again....

Hide contents

I only have three words to describe those pics - too much longing. 

Now, because of that, it's not too much to assume that they are acting too much, right? Something extra is definitely in there. Those pictures show it. Actually, all the pictures lately show it. It's not there before. That is why i cannot not notice it as much as i want to believe that they're just acting their roles. Sigh. These two. 

5 hours ago, q4q4 said:

so sorry I wasnt sure why it posted that as a quote. On another note: these stills are giving me life right now <3 ughhhhh I'm so happy they showed So holding Soo's hand in front of JM. There were talks that in the stargazing scene, So let go of her hand was a big indicator of how their love will change and he'd turn into King Taejon.

On another note: anyeone else loved the scene where they were kneeling in front of JM? I dunno about you guys but I got the feels. Even when they were just kneeling in front of him they looked like a married couple. Ugh their chemistry is that amazing <3

I do not know. Because to me all their pictures together lately scream married couple. *scratch head* I cannot differentiate anymore. :D

5 hours ago, jetsu said:

The picture of Soo/IU embracing So/JG with her eyes closed, she's really into it and no wonder JG said he felt good about her hug.  IU looks so sexy and wanting.

Wanting. Longing. Yearning. And all the adjectives in the world to describe that strong desire from both of them. I can't even. 

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I do not know. Because to me all their pictures together lately scream married couple. *scratch head* I cannot differentiate anymore. :D

Wanting. Longing. Yearning. And all the adjectives in the world to describe that strong desire from both of them. I can't even. 

LOL you've got a point there :D side note: IU looks soooo pretty in ep 16, she's practically glowing ;) 

@akinahana89 "Hi JoonU shippers! I just caught up on the last few pages and I really have to commend you all on your maturity and level-headedness in light of this new speculation of Joon Gi having a girlfriend. I'm really proud to see how everyone has been handling this. Let's always continue to remain this calm, collected, mature, dignified, graceful, and, well... AWESOME as we ship SoSoo / JoonU.

I, personally, don't think Joon Gi has a girlfriend. Based on his interactions with IU, his recent interviews, etc., my intuition tells me he's a single man. He may very well have been in a relationship before, but I don't think he is in one now. Just a gut feeling, more than anything, really. But paired with the small hints and clues thrown in here and there, it's what I believe."

Its funny that you mention this because I was wracking my brain on my way to work trying to figure this speculation out (too obsessed lol) and I'm like "If my fiance posted 2 pictureS of himself up in public mimicking a picture of his CURRENT love interest* in  series (the heterchromic eye picture) which he had edited himself, I would be SO PISSED." 

I mean ok, I can understand if he can act really well in the series. He can say "I was just pretending she was you, that's how I managed to act so well"

I can understand that BUT those 2 pictures.. I just dont get it lol I mean, IU's last posted picture of them looking like a real married couple elated and in love was fricking crazy but I keep going back to LJG's edited eyes picture cuz like.. that was the turning point for my JoonU ship LOL It was like Wang So's love for Hae Soo coming to life. And we all know what happens when Wang So falls in love - you've got no choice but to brace yo-selfffff lol 

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I thought of another end ... maybe ;)

Hide contents

It rained ... again. He hated it, when it rained. Those were the days his nightmares came back. 
Since he was young he dreamed about old times, well at least he guessed so much, the fashion was that of the Goryeo Dynasty. That much did he learn in school, but why he dreamed about it? He had no clue. His brothers always teased him and called him Wang-nim, just because he once told him the woman in his dreams had called him Wang-nim. He had dreamed about her, other princes, places, occasions. Lying in a boat on the bench of a lake, gazing into the light blue sky, about spiting up blood and killing his younger brother.
As they grew older some of his cousins and brothers grew more and more up as look-a-likes of those princes, or maybe his subconscious changed their images, still just last night did he dream he sliced up his youngest brother, which was freaking him out. And as they passed each other at the office this morning he could not hold back and hugged him, which was even more disturbing. Had they ever hugged?
Now he sat in his office, looked outside and wondered at all those nightmares .... in school he learned quite a bit about Korean history and it was really interesting, but his teacher thought him a genius in history and all his classmates classified him as nerd. He toned the interesst down, but what was strange was the dreams seamed so real.
He shook of the dread and turned back to work. Way to much to do, to be sitting here daydreaming. His oldest brother did expect him at the hospital for lunch and he wanted to finish a few letters beforehand.

"Punctual as usual. How do you do that? If I would not be dragged around by the nurses, I would be late for each surgery."
"Mo-Hyung, you are a running catastrophe. I wonder that they let you onto any human being with knifes and claps."
"Believe it or not. I AM brilliant. Now my dear little brother. Tell me."
"Whaaat?"
Very suspicious the way he talked, what did that brother of mine hear again.
"Have you finally fallen in love?"
"What? With whom? Says who?"
"Wang-nim, don't be shy. I know you hugged our little brother quite passionatly"

They enjoyed their friendly banter, till Mos cellphone called him away. Kim Wan So sat back in his chair and watched the people passing by. How strange they run, back and forth, even here in the hospital. Oh he expected the employees to run around, but even the visitors and patients rushed about. Like ants, running back and forth.
His eyes suddenly got caught by a single person. A young woman who did not rush about. She seamed to take her IV for a walk and did so really slowly. Like she was on slow-motion. There was nothing extra ordinary about her. Nothing he could have pinned down, except that slow walk, a graceful walk he seamed to recognize. He did not even register that he stood up. But he did and he walked behind that person, with his hands held on his back. For outsiders who registered them they made a fun sight. A young woman with her IV and a well dressed business man with his hands behind his back and a strange little half-smile.

Outside, just out of this stuffy hospital, a bit fresh unfiltered air. Thought the air was not as she remembered. She remembered Trees, and buildings that are long gone, by now, but most importantly did she remember persons, faces and the feelings she had for them. This was just to strange. Why why would she be thrown into the body of a long dead girl and now wake up at a hospital.
"This is just to strange. I could freak out"
"What is strange?"
That voice caught her off guard for more than one reason, but in her shock she whirled around and tripped over the IV stand. Strong arms caught her and her he secure to the spot. She looked up into eyes that seamed centuries wise beyond age, but also lonely. The face was like a dream. She was no one to fan about a good looking face, but still to her it was the most beautiful.
"I know you. This is indeed strange."
Hae Jin reached up to the face, no scar, whole and beautiful.
"I know that sounds corny, but I have seen you in my dreams, in those you've been called ..."
"Hae Soo"
Both said it in unison and a smile spread across their faces, while their eye remained locked.

I screamed at the end!

I don't want it to end!

I know it's not the end and i can't wait for more!

I love it!

@itzibitzispider thank you! 

• Like 9