[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2017 at 2:29 PM, whysoserious1234 said:

Taejoon is supporting Lee Sun Bin's song

This friend must be really special for him. 

He did not even mention "Five" for Bomi before. It's a bit sad

I wonder why CTJ never promote or congrats Apink for their "Five", Bomi is his virtue wife in WGM, he has met Apink in WGM too, in their last episode Bomi said, tae joon oppa, from far I will support you.

It sad, I'm hoping they are supporting each other, they were a happy couple in WGM, are they strangers now.

Sorry guys it's  my honest opinion and I am asking out of curiousity.

1 hour ago, Mymireya said:

I wonder why CTJ never promote or congrats Apink for their "Five", Bomi is his virtue wife in WGM, he has met Apink in WGM too, in their last episode Bomi said, tae joon oppa, from far I will support you.

It sad, I'm hoping they are supporting each other, they were a happy couple in WGM, are they strangers now.

@Mymireya, agreed if they are strangers, at least congrats Apink out of respect, he knew them before.

wow,...... we are taebom shippers, do we find something strange here.

1 hour ago, Mymireya said:

Yes, exactly. i wonder that too. Maybe he wants to show that Sunbin is more special to him. Should we get this message from his behaviors. This is a very sad situation for us :(

1 hour ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Yes, exactly. i wonder that too. Maybe he wants to show that Sunbin is more special to him. Should we get this message from his behaviors. This is a very sad situation for us :(

1 hour ago, Rynia said:

@Mymireya, agreed if they are strangers, at least congrats Apink out of respect, he knew them before.

wow,...... we are taebom shippers, do we find something strange here.

3 hours ago, Mymireya said:

Guys, this is just my honest personal opinion on this matter, and I hope I won't offend anyone.

Lee Sun Bin I understand is an actor first than being a singer so it is natural that Tae Joon is supporting her vocally in as much as actors support each other, most specially that Tae Joon and Lee Sun Bin had recently worked together.  For actors who have worked together in any project, supporting each other openly is not something new, it is a given and an accepted fact. It could also happen that the other actors who have worked with her has given their support too, so for CTJ doing the same thing is just the right and friendly thing to do.  I don't see anything wrong with it.  And let's face it, CTJ is a very friendly and amicable person, as proven by the so long string of friends of his in the industry - actors and singers alike.

Now, as regard to our dear Bo Mi and Tae Joon's "lack" of visible support to APink's "Five" . . . I already expected that, and I applaud Tae Joon's sensitivity and considerable considerateness on this.  Guys, it's given that we (TaeBom shippers) will be all over the moon if we see Tae Joon supporting Bo Mi so visibly during their comeback, but there are other fans out there, specifically the largest supporters of APink (Pandas) who may not see it favorably at that time, and may rather cause negative impact on APink's comeback result.  Thus, it may boomerang to our dear Bo Mi if he had visibly or directly/openly expressed or showed his support.  His silence doesn't mean he did not support Bo Mi. Yes, visibly we did not see, but what about in the background, who knows.  I always maintain my belief that these 2, Bo Mi and Tae Joon have constantly  and consistently given their support to each other.   It is just that the peculiarity of their positions in the industry - Tae Joon as actor and Bo Mi as an idol - makes them cautious in their actions.  Let's accept it, idols' fans are quite possessive and so sensitive of their idols.  With those "threats" to APink during their "Five"comeback, I don't think Tae Joon would like to add more fuel in the "fire" of such news on APink at the height of their promotional activities.  Also, during that "negative" comments on Bo Mi's appearance in SNL9 Korea, I felt in my heart that he has supported and comforted Bo Mi . . .  and to my opinion, the most visible proof was that very aptly timed IG post he did about a spectacle/eyeglass.  We can always interpret it differently but, a shipper's life actually in my opinion is about reading between the lines of their actions . . . . specially now that their stint at WGM has come to pass.  Their way of supporting each other would truly be very invisible, through indirect ways.  Nonetheless, they have the best "relationship" as ex-WGM couples - they still talk and refer to each other comfortably and naturally, and for me, that is one of the best news.  And again I reiterate - shippers life is defined by being observant, being patient and being calm and remain steadfast in the belief that both of them will be together when the right time comes.

I really don't know if I expressed myself very clearly on this matter guys, but suffice it to say, I believe and trust Tae Joon is not in any way in a romantic relationship with that actress . . . .  and that Tae Joon has still consider Bo Mi his "Yeobo":)

@emgphils dear, you are someone who always have a positive mind and with a logic explanation, I do agree with some of it, some of the Pandas still hesitate to except CTJ as told by some of our shippers (Pandas) in this thread at early stage.

wow...what a day, hope everyone can read your explanation with open heart. Thanks

wow..it so quite today, Hope everyone will pick up the rhythm soon, @emgphils, dear thank your for kind words and explanation.

I know everyone here loved "Taebom" so much, that why we are called Taebom shippers, yes it a bit frustrated the way CTJ did, I think he knew what is his action is when he  support his co-star in missing 9, no one object him when he is acting in missing 9, besides some are angry when he killed Exo Chanyeol and some fans began to realised he is a talented star. His fans increased a bit in Missing 9, not only he is comfortable with  Lee Sun Bin, he is also comfortable with everyone in Missing 9.

In the beginning of WGM a lot of disagrement about him and Bomi, his instagram is the war zone between all the pros and cons.

Haters are always haters you cannot do anything about it.

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, tae joon oppa, once in a while pls update your virtue wife Bomi and Apink and this goes the same if Bomi has an instagram,

I know everyone in entertaiment world are supporting each other and their responsibilty to support  Korean Entertaiment industry, if I can say Korean Ent. World is the top search and seen in all the medias.

Bomi and Apink are part of Choi Tae Joon's life journey as they are fated to be a couple  "Taebom" at WGM,, as we are fated to be in "Taebom" life. I hope everyone will support them as part of Korean Entertaiment Variety the same as other couples.

Whether they are in relationship or not, I'm not questioning it, just for the sake of your "Taebom Shippers"  who have been supporting WGM since their day 1 till todate.

This vid. is the proof of Taebom supporters,  their wedding has reached 800k and counting, an estimated watched by 1K per day. This vid. is alive to date due to their supporters support.

I'm hoping it will reached 1M and also keep counting.

Why this pic is posted again? mweoro labeled himself as Choi Tae Joon's fanstagram. 

From urban dictionary...fanstagram is "A fake Instagram account where people try to pretend they're a celebrity.". So is he also a loyal fan of Tae Joon or merely interested?

Just find the pic...handsome.

Dragging abit of time....so that now is 12am....13 Aug!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bomi! Wish u all the best and be happy everyday.

Archived