[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JTBC rating increased during Apink performance.

Knowing Brother x Apink, Exceeds 5% ratings (5.5%)... Overflowing charm from the innocent-dols *1.3% increase from the last episode.

DDH4rPDXoAEmdyC.jpg

DDGPs9hUMAAl8J3.jpg

agreed, it's hilarious, Bomi super funny...that means Apink is on Demand. Congrats.

When APink appears, it's absolutely full of FUN!!!  Our Bo Mi is hilarious  . . . . . and so creative!!!!:heart:

Watch: Apink’s Son Naeun And Bomi Bring The Laughs By Dancing Their Hearts Out To PSY’s “New Face”

Bomi-Son-Naeun.jpg

Who would have known that the Apink members could make PSY’s “New Face” dance even funnier than it is?

Apink appeared as guests on the June 24 broadcast of JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything.” The cast demanded that Apink’s Son Naeun, who featured in PSY’s “New Face” music video, show them the dance. Son Naeun walked up shyly, saying, “I’m so nervous!” However, when she started, she completely changed and showed off the powerful dance perfectly, shocking everyone.

Afterwards, Hayoung and Bomi also took on the dance. While Hayoung was almost perfect with the dance, Bomi stole the show by making the dance absolutely hilarious with her facial expressions. Afterwards, Kim Heechul joined Bomi and Son Naeun for the dance, but Bomi was so hilarious that Kim Heechul admitted, “No one can beat that!”

Meanwhile, Apink also gave a sneak peak of their upcoming song “Five” on the show. Their new mini album “Pink UP” will be released on June 26.

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/24/watch-apinks-son-naeun-bomi-bring-laughs-dancing-hearts-psys-new-face/

@emgphils dear, agreed with the article, Bomi is so funny, energetic, hillarious and sometime she felt shy for what she has done. I remembered she said in WGM, in real life she's a shy person, now I believed what she said, while rubbing the ice cube at a very fast speed on her stomach ,everyone are looking, she felt shy and tried to cover it by laughing and also try to hide from everyone eyes.

6 hours ago, Myraa said:

Solid Gold Question.

Seo kangjoon: did your boyfriend like that habit of yours?

Bomi: in front of my boyfriend...i did...i don't know. !!!!!!!!!

Of course long hair:) It's suspicious. Idols generally say "I don't know, I'm alone" for questions like that. Confess it Bomi:D:D

jW33yG.gif

Archived