[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwback....2015.

[APINKSUBS][150725] MBC Music Show Champion Backstage - A Pink Cut 

The backstage cut of Show Champion where A Pink is awaiting for their turn to perform. Find out what they did during the wait at the backstage.

Eng.Sub. 

Throwback...2014....Apink Showtime...eng. sub.

Spoiler

credit to owner.

On 22/05/2017 at 6:51 PM, nazeeyaa said:

@emgphils,  me too, missed you, you seem to be very busy now.

My dear @nazeeyaa - I apologize sweetie for not being able to actively contribute in this thread for the past few days.  As I've mentioned in the CTJ thread just a while ago, I'm out vacationing with my family in the "outback" - calling that place as is due to slow internet connection most of the time, LOL!!!!  And I'm always surrounded the whole day with my nephews and nieces of varying ages . . . . and it is surely very chaotic, and such a long long day!!!!  Few moments I have, I tried checking on you guys in this thread, and news at Twitter and IG but so difficult to post or do anything else at most.  Promise, I will be back by next week to actively contribute in this thread and at CTJ's.

As I posted at CTJ's, let me just reiterate my stand here on CTJ's alleged dating news -  I don't believe it and I surely don't let that make me lost sleep ~  But I'm glad everyone here are so open and actively talked about it in this thread because it simply shows the depth of each of everyone's concern and love to our adorable couple TaeBom.  Guys, we have known for a fact during the WGM days that CTJ is quite close and has maintained good friendly relationship with his female co-celebrities, kpop idols (like Yuri of SNSD if I remember it right) and actresses alike (like that noona whom CTJ sent a food cart before which triggered BoMi's jealousy - LOL, forgot her name).  Our dear CTJ, and even our sweet Bo Mi, are both beautiful and gorgeous people, and talented too, and everyone in the entertainment industry are fully aware of it, and has now openly acknowledging this, attested with the too many reference to BoMi as a gf material in the recent variety she participated in. So it is inevitable that they will be pulled in with this kind of "news".  And in my opinion, CTJ is at most in a vulnerable or precarious position to be dragged in this case because he works solo and his roles can be misinterpreted as his real him.  BoMi on the other hand at least has her members surrounding her, working as a group. 

Let me just wrap this by saying, let's just trust them guys - our adorable TaeBom. Until the day that they themselves will openly admit that they are in a relationship with anyone (but hoping and praying not, of course), let's not lost hope and continue to believe them, trust them, support them.  As we have agreed early on in this journey of shipping them, let's let time takes its natural course. Everything will rightfully fall into place ~  I absolutely agree with you guys, life of a shipper is difficult and sometimes heartbreaking, but with TaeBom, I am sure it is worth every moment of being so ~

Will see you later guys!!!!  And thank you for keeping this thread and at CTJ's active and thriving!!!!

Supporting Eunji.

Bomi, Naeun and Hayoung cheering along with the fans for eunji's solo live broadcast on music show.

DAlM2BSXYAAlGbf.jpg

EJ "Bomi needs to rest her throat more after coming to support me once"

DAlM3BLW0AABZGB.jpg

Bomi trying to make Eunji fanchant is the most funniest thing of world.

DAlM9frXsAAGxK1.jpg

yes, Luv this.

Bomi, Doojoon, and Dongwoon will be guesting on Happy Together! Filming for this episode will take place on Friday the 26th of May!

DAlDvh-WsAAX0BV.jpg

[OSEN = reporter Jung So-young] Highlight Yoon Du-joon and Son Dong-woon, 

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' said on Oct. 24, "Yoon Doo-joon and Son Dong-woon, Yun Bo-mi will appear in" Kung-kuntao of horror " 

The former media reported that Yoon Doojoon, Son Dong Woon and Bomi participated in the recording of Happy Together 3, which is on the 26th, and appear in the 'Fear of the Kungkuta' corner of Jo-Dong-ri. 

On the other hand, Cho Jang-ri, who is joining the exhibition on the 25th, will be laughing with Yoo Jae-seok, who will lead the second half, starting with the special feature of 'Happy Together 3'. 

'Happy Together' is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm. / Jsy901104@osen.co.kr

[Picture] OSEN DB. 

Archived