[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“We Got Married” Holds Farewell Party For Its Final Studio Recording

We-Got-Married-Final-Recording.jpg

We Got Married” recently wrapped up its last studio recording of the show’s fourth season.

On May 3, comedienne Park Na Rae posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption, “#We Got Married #Last recording #Sad #Park Mi Sun #Hwang Jae Sung #Yang Se Chan #Park Na Rae #Oh My Girl’s Hyojung I’m still glad I got to spend a day with Yang Se Chan on ‘We Got Married.'”

At the end of the recording, host Park Mi Sun commented, “Nothing lasts forever, but it still feels empty whenever a show completes its final recording. The staff prepared a cake for us. I’m grateful for the warm farewells. I’m going to miss everyone.”

“We Got Married” will be airing its final episode on May 6, but the show will eventually be returning with another season.

The cast of Taejoon's new drama discussed about what to do if good ratings...one staff suggested dancing for Taejoon and he replied he would get hurt doing so.

I still remember he did the recorded dance with Bomi during xmas and esp when he spin on the ground during their "wedding"...haha.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/cast-suspicious-partner-discuss-ratings-promises/

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

The cast of Taejoon's new drama discussed about what to do if good ratings...one staff suggested dancing for Taejoon and he replied he would get hurt doing so.

I still remember he did the recorded dance with Bomi during xmas and esp when he spin on the ground during their "wedding"...haha.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/cast-suspicious-partner-discuss-ratings-promises/

@Cedric Ong, well said, ha ha ...even during the SP teaser, he look awful, he really need a lesson for it.

Practice like you've never won, 

Perform like you've never lost.

Archived