[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this clip zeroing on Bo Mi's spunky attitude - her rapping exudes so much confidence and energy/liveliness, the very unique combination that absolutely defines our adorable Bo Mi ~

Good thing I stumbled into this, I really had that APink YT clip/video added in my playlist for quite some time now, and had been playing over and over again every chance I get, intermixing it with most official WGM TaeBom videos ~ I opted to put it here for everyone to enjoy and for documentation purposes - perhaps, we can come back in this page and enjoy watching it again, months from now ~

Look how equally amazed the audience and her co-idols/singers in the event, and how they wonderfully appreciated her efforts.  But for Bo Mi, after doing such a fantastic rendition of her rap, she simply and shyly turned around.  Such an explosive performance from our dynamic BoMiya~

cr: to owner (Twitter as tagged)

22 hours ago, Myraa said:

Relationship between an Actor and a Singer...The combination are rarely seen...still not impossible...some couple have done it.

I totally agree with you my dear friend @Myraa - A successful relationship between an actor and a singer is absolutely possible, because I always believe that such success depends entirely on the two persons involve, and not defined by their career nor the people around them.  Though it may present more challenges than usual, but if they overcome those, it would be totally sweet, and absolutely a real relationship bound by mutual love, trust and respect.  Other than the relationship you cited between an actor and a singer, there is also that of Sunyoung of GG and that leading actor whom CTJ worked with at Missing Nine.  I guess, CTJ has perhaps had small friendly talks, and received good advice from him pertaining to such relationship:D:wink:  And as Bo Mi flashed to everyone - LOVE ALWAYS WINS ~:wub: 

18 hours ago, emgphils said:

I love this clip zeroing on Bo Mi's spunky attitude - her rapping exudes so much confidence and energy/liveliness, the very unique combination that absolutely defines our adorable Bo Mi ~

Good thing I stumbled into this, I really had that APink YT clip/video added in my playlist for quite some time now, and had been playing over and over again every chance I get, intermixing it with most official WGM TaeBom videos ~ I opted to put it here for everyone to enjoy and for documentation purposes - perhaps, we can come back in this page and enjoy watching it again, months from now ~

Look how equally amazed the audience and her co-idols/singers in the event, and how they wonderfully appreciated her efforts.  But for Bo Mi, after doing such a fantastic rendition of her rap, she simply and shyly turned around.  Such an explosive performance from our dynamic BoMiya~

I agreed with you, @emgphils, Bomi has a positive attitude, she's brave enough to do anything within her limit and yes, everyone knew she's a shy person and she's getting more and more prettier now. I have seen the new variety clip posted by our @whysoserious1234, it will be fun and hilarious........yes, Love always Win...

C-vkJvhV0AAPVyV.jpg

C-vkLFCV0AA_364.jpg

18094811_116186288944588_5194607702919086080_n.jpg

CTJ looking so HAPPY AND BRIGHT!!!:wub::) 

I always see him smiling and laughing at Hello Counselor . . . .  that talk show is absolutely good for CTJ.  He looks so comfortable and at ease with the set up and the company of his senior co-hosts/MCs. 

I am so glad to see him so bright and happy these days, wonder why:blush:  And perhaps, all the more now because someone special has just got back (ehem:tongue:) ~

cr:  as tagged

2 hours ago, mymireya said:

Dear @emgphils,  today guest is his costar in 109 Strange things, Jung Chae Yeon. I copied our @whysoserious1234 said, why I feel jealous.

I don't like this girl anymore because of Tae Joon :angry: :D but I realized that Tae Joon doesn't watch female idol's dancing lately he's looking somewhere else all the time :wub:

8snpGD.gif

Archived