[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tonight episode is super draggy so many useless scenes.......so little time but so many loose thread!!! I hate you PA's producer!!! :angry:

They still can focus on Liang Princess part. WTF??!!!:angry:

17 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I think the translations should be (correct me if I'm wrong) :

XE : Why you come here?

YWY : Definitely not looking for you

XE : Of course I know you're not (looking for me). Now at Mei Lin Guan, you are the talk of the town, every lady from every family come knocking on your door. How could you possibly remember me (after that)?

YWY : as a person grown up, they start to understand themselves more

( meaning : I think YWY is teasing XE here, that the older she get, she know by herself, of course after all that lady came looking for him, he won't remember her anymore LOL YWY you now dare to tease XE like that :D:D:D )

And CQ jealous knowing the fact that a lot of lady is pursuing YWY :D Wonder what she'll do if she know that Liang Princess is YWY's penpal and also having a crush on him LOL

Add :  CQ ah, if you don't take YWY asap, not just the ladies of Mei Lin Guan, a lot of ladies here will come and get him for ourselves. And to PA's PD if you're still gonna put the icy lake thing to the very end, let see if you still have YWY to be thrown to the lake, will gonna confiscate him first. Now I really hope cdrama is like kdrama, is not preproduce, so we can really confiscate YWY LOL. All this dragging is making me going crazy :crazy:

Yup. Just give YWY to us:tongue:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, farhah_1986 said:

My hope that we get happy ending getting slim...the preview show nothing about the Ice lake incident...don't tell me they really want continue with season 2 and leave major cliffhanger?!

Ditto

I speed watched TMOPB yesterday to cheer me up. :wink:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tashalynn said:

So tonights episode wont be uploaded till tomorrow morning??? Or will there a episode uploaded on youtube later today???

Probably, just check the youtube link that was sent to you. 

1 minute ago, kw2a said:

Hello,  well there be an ep tonight ? 

There is. 

• Like 1

One ep per day is really torturing ! I can't imagine how it would be when this drama is end :bawling:.. btw, i saw an extended preview of YWY and XE during their bickering scene.. I can't understand what are they saying, but it looks like YWY saying something that's gonna make XE heart to skip a bit :wub:.. I hoe that someone can encounter that and translate the conversation.. :lol:

• Like 1

I agree with @cenching . Today's episode is still draggy. It's confirmed, the person who killed LuoHe isn't Yu Wen Hao. It's that guy with the Jade Ring because he has a bad motive and wants to conquer the underground spies. The master of wind and cloud decree is identified by the big flower on their back. They're looking for LuoHe's daughter to obtain that decree. Without it, they cannot control the underground spies. 

YWY told Princess Liang, God of Eyes and Da Liang spies are enemies. Princess Liang responded "Then, what about your maid? I searched the information from Da Liang spies and found she's the new master of wind and cloud decree. How can you still look at her?" YWY responded, "There are some things we just don't have an answer to, then walked away sadly." In this room, he thought of CQ/XE. There were flashbacks to which he had a headache and looked pale after. 

Then, Princess Chun'Er met with her brother and it ended there. 

EDITED: Thanks to @cenching for the longer preview. YWY said, its different when people grow up. Next time, should I change and address you as Wangfei. CQ/XE told YWY to take care of himself. YWY said, those people can't hurt him. What can hurt him will quickly not belong to me anymore. 

I agree with everyone that it looks like Icy Lake Scene will occur on Tuesday, during the finale episode, and it appears the pictures with the kids aren't their adopted kids. Sigh! 

I'm about to give up on a happy ending with PA. :bawling:

I'm a bit confused, why did YWY look sad after Princess Liang told him XE is the new master of wind and cloud decree? Didn't he know this all along or did he research halfway and stopped because he didn't want to know? 

• Like 10

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4497179.html?weibo_id=4135360206774120 

Bts conversation of ywy n cq

Omg i notice that girl wanna cure YX headache is Chun Er omaigod :D lol

But feeling so sad hearing YWY say to CQ next time maybe he should call her Queen Yan :bawling: omg so hurting ... 

What the heck that princess Liang do to ywy ... he looks so pale ... damn it .. 

YwY from the start already knew that XE is Luo He's daughter but he keeps it secret :wub: maybe if his grandpa know it omg cant imagine it haha

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Extended preview, can someone translate what was YWY's reply after XE told him to "pau cung"?

YWY asked her, is it the next time we met, I should be calling you Yan Wangfei (Queen of Yan, YX's wife)... And I think CQ warned him about YX going to hurt him or something, so she asked YWY to take care (duo bao zhong).. then YWY said those won't able to hurt him, the one that able to get him hurt will be no longer belongs to him (he means CQ).... 

Oh the last sentence is so touching...

• Like 10

Noooooo

The extended preview :

YWY : Next time I meet you, should I change how I address you to Empress Yan?

XE : YWY, take care

YWY : don't worry, those thing won't hurt me, and the one thing that can hurt me, will not be mine much longer

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

@Kim Da the extended preview video is on @cenching post, 7 posts before this or on @Hapiangle post, 2 posts before this

Edited by jolin_chan
wrong typing of Empress Yan
  • Like 14

7 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4497179.html?weibo_id=4135360206774120 

Bts conversation of ywy n cq

Omg i notice that girl wanna cure YX headache is Chun Er omaigod :D lol

But feeling so sad hearing YWY say to CQ next time maybe he should call her Queen Yan :bawling: omg so hurting ... 

What the heck that princess Liang do to ywy ... he looks so pale ... damn it .. 

YwY from the start already knew that XE is Luo He's daughter but he keeps it secret :wub: maybe if his grandpa know it omg cant imagine it haha

The bts is so funny with the "do you want to build a snowman" songs and then afterwards winter sonata song.. haha

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

YWY asked her, is it the next time we met, I should be calling you Yan Wangfei (Queen of Yan, YX's wife)... And I think CQ warned him about YX going to hurt him or something, so she asked YWY to take care (duo bao zhong).. then YWY said those won't able to hurt him, the one that able to get him hurt will be no longer belongs to him (he means CQ).... 

Ouch... YWY hurt a lot...

The doctor that treat YX was CE???

Maybe CE will killed YX in the last episode-_-

Tomorrow ep must be draggy too. Let's hope for a miracle finale on Tuesday night.

I want to watch how the producer n writer wrap up everything. Hope I'm not cursing them for a few weeks.

• Like 5

YWY's speech to XE has 2 possibilities since she was the one started first by mentioning those ladies that go after him. There is a possibility he wants XE to decides faster, whether she wants to become Yan WangFei or YWY Thai2. Or after he knew/sure about her real identity he decided to give up on her...

• Like 4

if we are lucky we will get an ending like Journey of Flower :bawling: I cant believe this is what I am hoping for, but it seems that way. 

Kudos to CE for going after the main people responsible her father and YX. On one end, I wish she would have just lived peacefully with her brother. On another, I wish she had killed her father and gotten some type of revenge from YX. Maybe she will poison him, but we know how she failed last time so she will probably fail again. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

Omg that last sentence :bawling: so touching :bawling:so pity him .. really nothing could hurt him that much :bawling: losing her is his heartbreaking 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Noooooo

The extended preview :

YWY : Next time I meet you, should I change how I address you to Empress Yu?

XE : YWY, take care

YWY : don't worry, those thing won't hurt me, and the one thing that can hurt me, will not be mine much longer

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Poor ywy.. :bawling:It's sad to hear these words from ywy .his heart must have broken a lot before saying these words. I hope cq feels his pain n comes back. Y the hell r they dragging the episode with unimportant stuff:blink:. They should focus on leads. 

I guess icy lake will be at last epi. I hope at least they give at least 5 minutes of xingyue reunion n their happily ever after. I m still hoping for a good ending. Hope they don't disappoint fans n give xingyue happy ending:wub:

• Like 4