[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

You're so quick @mrsyooknit I just want to post the same pics :D 

Is that CE? She is back being normal? And that is her son with her cousin Wei?

If there is gonna be another time jump, then most probably it's gonna be a good ending - icy lake scene - time jump - YWY wearing white robe and the flying wing thingy :D I really hope it's gonna be happy end.

EDIT : ow, so it's CE's bro? But CE do look normal (not her crazy self with that overly pink eyeshadows and crazy hairdo)

I also found this :

Nice pic @jolin_chan

This pic is so heart wrenching to look at as I can't imagine the pain and torture YWY must be going through at the thought of losing his XE for a second time and worse still with her in his arms this time around.  .  

3bef7496gy1fhpjcrwd02j20dw08l0t5.jpg

• Like 4

Chu Chiao released every Monday to Thursday. it has broadcast to EPIC 56,  left 11 epic to watch. about finish in one to two weeks. Media says they might have Second edition. but not casted by Zhao linying, but Angelababy, We can't accept this. Friends all think that if Linyin is replaced , no one will watch. hope the second edition is also played by Zhao liying.  I study in China scholarship to learn Chinese language and my bachelor degree.

• Like 3

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

so YWY will rescue her but YX will come back and take credit, making this the 1000000 time that YWY gets unappreciated? 

is he flying in batman style? 

006OMal2ly1fhuqwdyb0mj33qx2hyb2f.jpg

Gosh! I hope that CQ is not that dumb to realize that YWY saved her...this man deserves her appreciation and her heart for all sacrifices he had done!! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

so YWY will rescue her but YX will come back and take credit, making this the 1000000 time that YWY gets unappreciated? 

is he flying in batman style? 

006OMal2ly1fhuqwdyb0mj33qx2hyb2f.jpg

I don't think it's a wise decision for YX to came back. He supposed to conquer Changan. 

• Like 2

hahah even YWY was covered by black mask lol the whole world know the one who saving CQ must be him lol ... but i wonder hahah when they go to Liang when CQ was poisoned it takes 4 days time how come it takes one day from chang an to yanbei hahahah maybe he uses helicopter lol 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

I'm watching LGX on the show Let go of my baby. It's basically a variety show of 3 stars taking care of 5-6 kids. He's the chef of the group. He's not always good at playing with the kids but he's very good at taking care of them. It's adorable!

I laugh so hard when in first episode he was waiting for the children in bus stop and he said to the little girl, "Nie te mama pu you nie la" and the girl bursts into tears....

Add. From those preview pictures I feel I need a Heart Strengthening Pill in order to watch this week episodes....Do you think MeiChangSu can spare me some???:bawling:

• Like 3

@litia, YWY looks hot in any outfit.....:D  I also want him to be happy, I don't even care where he will get his happiness at this point whether from XE or other ladies, it doesn't matter....After the angst that we have to endure for more than 50 episodes, I hope my gadgets will stay in one piece  if they give me sad ending....

• Like 5