[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Yeah that's what upsets me most she keeps on thinking YX and caring him  for a distance we all see her carrying the canhong sword but to her it doesnt have a meaning at all its just a weapon who can protect her....as for the YWY being a hero who will never get acknowledge by XE its better for him to die on the icy lake as what XE thinks ...probably XE will cry out of guilt but i doubted it if its about love coz she doesnt know what love is and what are the feelings associated with it she is an amateur to it so for her probably it is just a guilt

@Melda Hung @Kim Da, you guys are funny. I just came across the thread and all a sudden, it turned to hatred for CQ and her stupidity when it comes to YWY's love. LOL. :lol:

I, too, want her to be with YWY. I feel like YWY is the man who can protect and teach her stuff, like she can share her troubles with him and he'll help her find a solution. I think she didn't realize her feelings yet. Remember, she spend 3 years with YX. They have a deep bond already compared to YWY. It'll take some time before she realize her true feelings, which many of you said is the Icy Lake Scene. I'm actually excited that YX returns to save her, but YWY got there first. It tells me YX isn't that evil yet. He still have a softspot for CQ. I haven't seen any YX and CQ moments since they rebel. I want to see their "family" love. 

• Like 6

Yeah that's what upsets me most she keeps on thinking YX and caring him  for a distance we all see her carrying the canhong sword but to her it doesnt have a meaning at all its just a weapon who can protect her....as for the YWY being a hero who will never get acknowledge by XE its better for him to die on the icy lake as what XE thinks ...probably XE will cry out of guilt but i doubted it if its about love coz she doesnt know what love is and what are the feelings associated with it she is an amateur to it so for her probably it is just a guilt

yeah damn it she never been loyal to YWY anyway but so loyal to YX ... meanwhile from the beginning she n YX isnt so close but can love him deadly ... the way she talk to YWY is so rough but to YX so soft ...

YWY keep rescuing her but what she did always dissapointing him also we as witness also get upset of her behaviour .

yeah maybe YWY should find another pretty girl that love him haahaha :heart::ph34r:

yeah damn it she never been loyal to YWY anyway but so loyal to YX ... meanwhile from the beginning she n YX isnt so close but can love him deadly ... the way she talk to YWY is so rough but to YX so soft ...

YWY keep rescuing her but what she did always dissapointing him also we as witness also get upset of her behaviour .

yeah maybe YWY should find another pretty girl that love him haahaha :heart::ph34r:

• Like 1

I wanna see ywy and cq/xe/qq together as much as all of u. U keep forgetting, why she refuses to have any feelings for him, depspite him yelling her the truth. He killed her brother in front of her. She might not wanna feel anything at all, but if the icy scene is where she finally comes to her senses about her feelings towards ywy, she will have to realize that ywy didnt kill her actual brother. I think i read that somewhere, that she finds out who she really is. And honestly i think thats when she does and has always had feelings for ywy. And i hope she finds out what yx has done since she was away. He demanned inoccent familys killed for him to rule Chang( srry cant spell that)

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

@Melda Hung @Kim Da, you guys are funny. I just came across the thread and all a sudden, it turned to hatred for CQ and her stupidity when it comes to YWY's love. LOL. :lol:

I, too, want her to be with YWY. I feel like YWY is the man who can protect and teach her stuff, like she can share her troubles with him and he'll help her find a solution. I think she didn't realize her feelings yet. Remember, she spend 3 years with YX. They have a deep bond already compared to YWY. It'll take some time before she realize her true feelings, which many of you said is the Icy Lake Scene. I'm actually excited that YX returns to save her, but YWY got there first. It tells me YX isn't that evil yet. He still have a softspot for CQ. I haven't seen any YX and CQ moments since they rebel. I want to see their "family" love. 

hhahah cause we cant keep on seeing her hurting YWY ... we love YWY more than her hahahaha ... why she keeps on hurting kind man ... i watch this series coz have LGX then i love his character so much in YWY ... but ZYL i dont really like her hahahaah but our YWY love her so we have to love her but she keeps on hurting him omaigod so stressing 

• Like 6

Is it true that YX return to save her? But YWY got there first but of course when CQ getting better and open her eyes, the person she saw is YX. If that really happen do you think YX know who is the one who save CQ? If he did, he will know that YWY also love CQ dearly and will do anything to save her. It will be great if in her subconcious state she can feel its YWY who save her.

I think though CQ mistook YX is the one who save her first, we can't blame her, she is badly injured and unconcious, of course she think the person she saw when she wake up later on is the one who save her. Though she know YWY love her, definitely it never cross in her mind YWY will come to save her when both country in war. She only know the depth of YWY love for her during the ice lake scene, because he use his life in exchange of her life.

Not to forget, waiting to see how Chun er will be punished when she return to Chang An.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

@RealityDream my appoligise for.my ranting haha i just dont know how to figure out XE character thats why i jave those thoughts earlier sori guys for oir bad thoughts 

• Like 3

Why do you guys blame XE if she doesn't know that it's YWY who saves her :mellow:? Afterall both countries are at war and she and YX are on the same side, YWY is the opposite side, he is supposed to be at Chang An right? How can she know, she is badly injured. That's the screenwriter's fault, not XE's. Be calm ladies :lol:.

But I really hope that she knows, the drama is coming to an end and it's time YWY gets appreciated.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Is it true that YX return to save her? But YWY got there first but of course when CQ getting better and open her eyes, the person she saw is YX. If that really happen do you think YX know who is the one who save CQ? If he did, he will know that YWY also love CQ dearly and will do anything to save her. It will be great if in her subconcious state she can feel its YWY who save her.

I think though CQ mistook YX is the one who save her first, we can't blame her, she is badly injured and unconcious, of course she think the person she saw when she wake up later on is the one who save her. Though she know YWY love her, definitely it never cross in her mind YWY will come to save her when both country in war. She only know the depth of YWY love for her during the ice lake scene, because he use his life in exchange of her life.

Not to forget, waiting to see how Chun er will be punished when she return to Chang An.

Yan Xun always knows that the one keep on rescuing her is YWY ... the whole world know it except CQ haha 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

@RealityDream my appoligise for.my ranting haha i just dont know how to figure out XE character thats why i jave those thoughts earlier sori guys for oir bad thoughts 

@Kim Da No need to apologize. I love reading the comments. It's really interesting. I have been studying for my medical board exam this past weekend without PA, so when I check the forum again today, I was like Woah, LOL. You guys made my day. I laughed so hard. :lol:

• Like 5

Hahaha :D no worries although sometimes that CQ is so irritating but we still love her with YWY hahaha but feeling so upset sometimes lol 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

If YX truly propose CQ, will she accept it? Afterall YX did? Will YX change to be better if CQ marry YX?

.since in this drama the story change a bit..I believe that CQ and YX relationship will drift apart after this war...How long CQ will put up with YX current state is in question. But one of the scene that I'm waiting for is CQ and YX parting scene.

About YWY saving her.It is possible she don't know who save her, afterall she is badly injured.

Yes, I am also waiting for the split between XE and YX as he seems to have a rather strong hold on her loyalty, sense of duty of care and responsibility towards him.  I think she needs to discover his deeds done behind her back & that he is no longer the same YX to awaken her and finally destroy this bond for good on one hand.

Whilst the other is, I was counting on her sense of smell for him to know YWY saved her despite being badly injured but the writers seem keen to only grant XE her realisation upon YWY's icy lake death so dont try to hate XE's actions too much. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Hahaha :D no worries although sometimes that CQ is so irritating but we still love her with YWY hahaha but feeling so upset sometimes lol 

hahaha gudluck to your exam as of me i can comment coz i am free for now with the kids but be right back to work later so i just ppsted my ranting to alleviate my frustrations with this arab kids  haha

4 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yes, I am also waiting for the split between XE and YX as he seems to have a rather strong hold on her loyalty, sense of duty of care and responsibility towards him.  I think she needs to discover his deeds done behind her back & that he is no longer the same YX to awaken her and finally destroy this bond for good on one hand.

Whilst the other is, I was counting on her sense of smell for him to know YWY saved her despite being badly injured but the writers seem keen to only grant XE her realisation upon YWY's icy lake death so dont try to hate XE's actions too much. 

Can i vollunter to wear an armor and go to battle against the writers and PD's of this drama so they can give ua better ending:D

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

hahaha gudluck to your exam as of me i can comment coz i am free for now with the kids but be right back to work later so i just ppsted my ranting to alleviate my frustrations with this arab kids  haha

Can i vollunter to wear an armor and go to battle against the writers and PD's of this drama so they can give ua better ending:D

Yes please.  Tell them also we feel so shortchanged by this plot and how we feel so outraged by the lack of tender loving care from XE towards YWY who could have any woman he wanted and yet was deprived of these from the only and one woman he loved his whole life.  And how sad we feel that it needed his "death" to awaken her love for him. :D

Add:  My poor baby YWY!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

If XE dont like YWY we I AM WILLING TO TAKE HIM TO BE MY MAN :blush::grimace: haha I PROMISE I WILL TREASURE HIM AND WILL LOVE ONLY HIM hahah

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yes please.  Tell them also we feel so shortchanged by this plot and how we feel so outraged by the lack of tender loving care from XE towards YWY who could have any woman he wanted and yet was deprived of these from the only and one woman he loved his whole life.  And how sad we feel that it needed his "death" to awaken her love for him. :D

Add:  My poor baby YWY!

Hahah  can u give me their adress ? Its easier to go to them iif i know where haha :lol:

• Like 2

I am curious where the story will bring us. So far I can see that YX in the drama is not as dark as YX in the book. I can't see anything from YX that will trigger his murderous urge to uses XE to kill YWY. I hope they won't downgraded his character so much by using XE's rejection to his proposal as an excuse to kill YWY....:crazy:

• Like 2