• Last Reply
Guest jess1tym4life

what's everyones name in here i'm jess.

wishywashy me once a 1tymer always a 1tymer.. :D

yeah yea!!!!

that'll be great~~~

i want him to be on xman~~~~

but honestly... i dun like his hairstyle >"<

I actually like it it looks a bit like when he used to have it back in the god days can't remember which jib it was.. :unsure: but i didn't like it in the comeback perf when he sang that slow song i was ekkk..Thanks mandy btw for the clips.. :)

i so hope he does go back onto xman that show was funny when god was on..

(18 Sep 06) Hoyoung- Autograph signing etn new not good quality but ehh he was there signing till at night ohh poor HY

credit:jess 4 caps

hoyoung26xq6.jpg

more pics..

hoyoung6ib9.jpg

ahhh check this out can his pants get any lower..

hoyoung10qf8.jpghoyoung11bg3.jpg

hoyoung17um0.jpg

credit:starnews, stardoc, daum news etc, jess 4 upload

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Solo’ HoYoung Son, “Though I’m a bit nervous to be on the stage alone, there are my fans waiting for me…” - SportChosun

09/12/2006

69l15002.jpg

HoYoung Son’s new turnout does not seem usual as before.

HoYoung recently revealed his first music video, ‘Yes,’ through music cable channel, and the public was surprised as HoYoung’s sexy dance moves

with the girls in the music video since these sexy moves were never expected to be seen when HoYoung was in a boy-band, god.

Moreover, HoYoung added, “I picked 3 of those girls in the music video by myself.

I think each of those girls has unique attraction point in their outlooks, and I bet all the guys will think they are the hotties.”

He also disclosed some secrets from his music video. Apparently, HoYoung had a bed scene with one of the dancers in his music video, and it got really hot afterwards.

HoYoung shyly said, “I am a really good friend of that dancer, so we were just thinking of finishing the cuts as soon as can.

But, unfortunately, those scenes will be deleted from the music video.”

HoYoung will be the first member, who embarked on first official solo career among the former members of god,

and he will start off with his first showcase, which will be held on ‘U-Us Shopping Mall’ on the 12th.

In this showcase, HoYoung will show a total 5 songs from his first album, including his title song, “I Cry.”

HoYoung explained difference as being a solo singer that he said, “I have worked as in god for past 10 years, and now it is nerve-racking to be on the stage alone.

Before, I was really relaxed on the stage, but now, I can’t even go to sleep a night before I filmed my music video.”

HoYoung’s title song, “I Cry,” is the melodious ballad song, in which HoYoung will be singing in 3 octaves.

In the other hand, HoYoung’s other title song, “Yes,” which was already shown through the cable channel, is the medium-tempo funky song

that will transform HoYoung’s traditional image into a totally different one.

HoYoung said, “I asked music composers to write me a song as they think of HoYoung Son.

Out of 70 songs I had received from them, I picked 14 of them.”

A meritorious retainer for HoYoung’s album is SunJoo Park. She was both an album producer and a vocal trainer. HoYoung said,

“I had a vocal training session for a couple of months, and I realized that my concentration begins to fall only after 2 minutes of singing.

So, I started my recording my album after training myself to sing 4 minutes fluently."

HoYoung will also have his first solo concert on September 30th and October 1st.

“I am more scared because my solo debut concert will be at Olympic Hall, the place god had the last concert. However,

I am putting all my effort to show best performance ever for my fans, who has been waiting for me all these times.”

News Link: http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

credit translation: oops-yoorie@andrewson.com

DO NOT PUT IT OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY CONCERN.

Guest JustsmilE

Thanks for translation, adikkeluangman. It's good that the bed scene had been cut off, right girls? hehehehe. I love his mv!!! Oh my gosh, he's so hot!!! i got mq mv that i have dled from mandyquyen cb but i want to watch hq (then i can see very detail hehe) does anyone got hq one?

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young schedule for this week 060917-060923.

[2006.09.17 - Sunday] PM03:40 SBS Popular Music (Live)

[2006.09.19 - Tuesday] PM07:00 M-TV Live wow (Daegu EXPO Plaza) / PM03:00 DoHyeon Yoon's Loveletter (Record)

[2006.09.20 - Wednesday] tvn JooHyeon Oak's Like A Virgin (Record)

[2006.09.21 - Thursday] PM07:00 Channel V - Asia Live / SBS-R TenTenClub (Record)

Asia Live : From 19:00 at the labestar, Ilsan.

24:00 (22nd AM12:00) SBS-R TenTenClub (Record)

[2006.09.22 - Friday] KMTV Show!MusicTank(Duta) / SBS-R Happy Our Young Days

KMTV Show! MusicTank (Duta)

24:00 (23rd AM12:00) SBS-R Happy Our Young Days

[2006.09.22 - Friday] M-TV Live wow (Suwon Stadium)

[2006.09.23 - Saturday] PM07:30 M-TV Live wow (Kangbeon TechnoMart) / KBS-2TV HappySunday-YeoGirl 6 (Record)

[2006.09.23 - Saturday] PM09:00 ETN open broadcasting

There will be the open broadcasting of ETN at the Plaza in front of HaNam City Hall.

[2006.09.23 - Saturday] PM03:00~06:00 KBS-2TV Vitamin Special (KBS Speical Studio) M/V

[2006.09.23 - Saturday] PM01:30 YTN-star (Previous Record)

The show will be recorded at Weight Lifting Stadium.

c: lobe.co.kr + oopshoi[oops-hobbang] + adikkeluangman

PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS ELSEWHERE!

Finally saw his MV... WOW. It was so hot, but at the same time, so funny... He was, like, smiling cutely through the whole thing, and it didn't seem to match with the sexy dance & theme of the MV.... but I liked it! =]]

Also... that autograph session.... man, wish I could have gone to that =[

Guest speedstar

i dunno but i miss the old hoyoung although i will support him

cause god was the first gasoo i liked..

i miss his innocence .... and god ....

i wish they'll get back together ....

god&1tym should all comeback as ONE ... !

i didnt really like the song yes either ...... i miss the god style of music with JYP ...

surprised JYP didnt help out .... (i guess too busy wif BI)

jjhth--> Hi Jess! Thanks for the news caps. It's nice to see them performing duet like that. BTW, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you.

adikkeluangman---> Thanks for sharing the article and his schedule. He's everywhere and so much activities these days. That's nice. It means more Hoi to watch on TV.

Mandy--> I hope so too. Hopefully, he'll be on the game shows again. It's fun watching him on the game shows.

speedstar & sarang^DBSG--> Me too. I miss the old hoyoung. But sometimes you can still see that side of him when he's interviewed. Eventhough his appearance changed but he's still Hoyoung.

thanks for all the updates N'war ^^ what will i do without you *hugs*...

sarang^DBSG-->same here..i miss the old HY but i understand that he needs to be more mature now and be more HOT kekeke...

i was totally moved by HY's message...‘Solo’ HoYoung Son, “Though I’m a bit nervous to be on the stage alone, there are my fans waiting for me…” - SportChosun ...^^ (don't worry HY all fangod will support you all the way (",)...good luck...HY fighting!!!!)

Guest adikkeluangman

Sohn Ho-young Stands Solo with “Yes!”

sonlnf6.jpg

Sohn Ho-young returned to his fans - finally - as a solo artist! And with a grand showcase, he revealed his work for the first time. He showed us his new singing skills, hot dance moves, and a duet with g.o.d member, Kim Tae-woo! Let's go meet him! Fans were waiting for Sohn Ho-young - hours before the concert was even supposed to start! With the avid support from fans and the members of g.o.d, the show began with a bang! Sohn Ho-young stood on-stage and mesmerized the crowd with his first song and his sexy new moves. The audience couldn't believe their eyes! Was this really the same Ho-young?? This is what actually happened - with a spin on-stage, he also dropped the microphone! For many years, the group, g.o.d, had risen together to the top of K-pop industry. Now, Sohn Ho-young leaves the security of that group to try making it on his own. As Sohn tentatively spreads his wings, he surrounds himself with the music that he has always loved. But he couldn't have done it all by himself! His biggest fans and biggest supporters were the g.o.d members. Even on-stage, their spirits joined the soloist. The duet that Kim Tae-woo was speaking of? This one right here. Their deep friendship gave the song a soul of its own! His fans will love it. During his days with the group, Sohn Ho-young's role was as supporting vocalist. This time around, he needed to be more than that, so Sohn sought after the help of renowned vocal trainer, Park Sun-joo. Together, they developed a fresh new singing style. Isn't that a voice that'll make hearts swoon? All throughout the showcase concert, Sohn Ho-young felt the love of his fans flow through him like the waves in the ocean. He had a broad smile on his face up to the very end! A new start for singer Sohn Ho-young! Now isn't that something you'd like to hear more of??

credits: arirang.co.kr + www.kpopkingdom.com

Guest xLittoAnjo12

I get scared when i see those pics of Hoyoung... I mean he changed so much.He is like...so buff now. :blink: I saw part of the yes video and he was like i'm your mister and your my sister i was like :huh: ? i seriously gotta get used to this. i miss his cutesy side!!

LiZZie<3

wooooot~! <3 thanks so much for starting this page for my hoyoungie ne, heh heh! ^^v gawd, what a time to have limited access to the internet, huhu... T_T

but yeah, i get what everyone means when they say they miss the ol' cute innocent ho young~ i felt the same way too` but u know wut? as anrtist, one has to grow, rather than remain static and all that, so i believe that hoi made such a brave and bold decision to come out with his hot, new sexy image

and hey, ho young + hot & sexy = no complaints from me! :D

and yeah, u cant deny this guy's charisma just blows everyone away, and has improved soooo much in his singing! *proud smile* kyaaah~ ^^v

i'm looking forward to many more amazing feats from this equally amazing guy, woooohooooo!!!! ^^V

p/s, And ooh, i spot there's another person here named jess? haha, what are the odds of that? ;)

HoiTingggggggggg!

Guest mandy_quyen

crybabytt : thanks for those pics , Hoyoung looks so good with Ock Jo Hyun ^^ As i remember OJH (and Finkl) is g.o.d 's good friend rite?

Guest adikkeluangman

“I Changed My Tone of Voice and Strengthened My Persistency.” - Metro

09/12/2006

20060905085807.890.0.jpg

HoYoung Son releases his First Solo Album, ‘Yes.’

“I am scared~”

It was the first words from HoYoung Son (26), who brought sensation to Korea as in the boy-band god, when he was asked how he feels now regarding his solo debut. HoYoung Son, now waiting for the release of his first solo album, ‘Yes,’ on the upcoming 14th cannot push off his burdens on the shoulders. However, HoYoung seems to reduce the amount of nervousness with his trademark, smile.

#Transformation

HoYoung Son, who was known for his baby face and sweet voice, is now coming back with rigid, muscular body and firm, strong voice. In addition, HoYoung will show his free dance moves in contrast to the formulated boy-band dance. It was all possible because HoYoung considered himself as a new solo singer.

“I heard a lot how I have been transformed, but originally, I finally have come back to my original position.

It was just that my unique personality was diminished when I was in the boy-band. But, since now I have more personal time, I exercise and practice dancing and singing more than before. I have upgraded myself both mentally and physically that now I have potential to lead everything by myself. I will also never forget how my vocal trainer, SunJoo Park, taught me 8 hours straight. However, since I had to repeat these routines everyday, I felt like I had shrunk my life span.

# Yes

HoYoung’s first album, ‘Yes,’ contains a total of 14 songs and many different genres of music because HoYoung wanted to show everything in himself. HoYoung sang a duet song with TaeWoo Kim - ‘Under the Name of Friend’ - and also with his album producer, SunJoo Park – ‘You are Worthy to Me.’ His friends, JooHyoun Oak and Hooney Hoon, helped him with featuring.

“Except when I sing bright songs, there is no similarity between god and my songs. I guess you would not recognize my voice even when you listen to my new songs. Since one of my title songs, ‘Yes,’ is more focused on visual, I made that song to be stood out in the music video. I have my first solo concert on upcoming September 30th and October 1st, and I wish as many people could come and enjoy the concert. Although I have so more concern now, TaeWoo’s consolation comforted me a little. Well… he said, “Wow, isn’t it so much better than god’s?””

#Scandal and Military Service

HoYoung has a very keen relationship with FinKL members. Especially, he is very close to JooHyoun Oak

that there was a scandalous rumor with her in the past. HoYoung cleared our curiosity.

“JooHyoun never sees me as a guy. Including YooRie Sung, I am really close to every single member of FinKL. I think that’s because both god and FinKL debuted at the same time, and we’ve been on the stage together for many times.”

During ‘god The Last Concert’ in last February, HoYoung had a rupture in his knee cartilage, and some of the critics pointed out the questions regarding HoYoung’s military service.

“Currently, I am planning to enroll in military in about couple years, and that was why I gave up my American citizenship and earned Korean citizenship instead.”

News Link: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13916289.html

c: oops-yoorie[andrewson.com]

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT HERE!

HoYoung has a very keen relationship with FinKL members. Especially, he is very close to JooHyoun Oak

that there was a scandalous rumor with her in the past. HoYoung cleared our curiosity.

“JooHyoun never sees me as a guy. Including YooRie Sung, I am really close to every single member of FinKL. I think that’s because both god and FinKL debuted at the same time, and we’ve been on the stage together for many times.”

hahaa .. that's the problem with having so many pretty girlfriends.. everyone treats him like a girl too .. I rem Taewoo reminding him abt that in Xman . haha thanks for the article ..

Archived