Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest miniominio250

Wow I am new fans of Ji Jin Hee. He is so smart....make me have sweet dream..

I wonder that which drama that he acted will be shown soon. I wanna watch his drama.

And was he married already? He is old but his look is so smart and young.

Can anyone tell me all the thing that I wanna know? Thank you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest john_anderton

hello miniominio!! welcome to this thread!!! :)

yup.. mr. ji is already married.. as far as i know he's releasing movies this january and february.. :D

new tv series/drama?? i dunno, let's just hope this year he makes one.. (i hope it's a romance-comedy hehe) :)

i agree with you (he looks smart), he's also a very great actor.. very versatile...

Jan 8, 2007

Chinese Fans of Ji Jin-hee Descend on Korea

jinlqk9.jpg

Chinese fans of Korean actor Ji Jin-hee are coming to Korea in droves to mark the release of his latest film, "The Old Garden."

Ji earned a huge following in China after the nation aired TV drama "Jewel in the Palace," in which he starred. He now has more than 100,000 fans belonging to some 130 fan clubs.

His agent said a number of Chinese fans have come to Korea in time for last Thursday’s theater release of "The Old Garden," starring Ji and Yeom Jung-ah.

Ji’s fans showered him with love and support whenever he showed up at movie theaters to promote his film.

Ji receives so many gifts from his Chinese fans that his agent has to hire people to carry them all. Ji thanked the fans for their enthusiastic affection, saying that he was moved upon learning that some 300 Hong Kong fans were learning Korean to watch "The Old Garden."

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...4053_11858.html

Guest pure_joy

yays* soo soo happie he's getting attention. yesss. Ji Jin Hee should be loved arhharar. and course, still be continue loving himm. ouh yes, do watch "H" muarhhaar. as much as it can be quite horrific. :( towards the back but aish. its great performance by both Ji Jin Hee + Cho Seung Woo *smirks smile. i lurvee it when he smiles. *sigh. you'll unknowingly smile along with him. :) awesome stuff. thank youus! :D

Guest miniominio250

Wow! New movies "The Old Garden"

Will it be shown in Thailand? I wanna watch himon film.

I am waiting his drama and I hope it will be romantic comedy!

Nice to know you john_anderton

Guest ys_jen

Hi everyone.. :)

Welcome miniominio250! Old Garden will be released in Thailand. A Thailand movie distributor bought the rights during Pusan International Film Festival last year. :)

Here are some photos of JJH from a magazine interview: :)

nanhaizhi,20061227203131.jpg

nanhaizhi,20061227203036.jpg

nanhaizhi,20061227202931.jpg

nanhaizhi,20061227203322.jpg

nanhaizhi,20061227203410.jpg

nanhaizhi,20061227202430.jpg

nanhaizhi,2006122720271.jpg

Waah!! awesome pics as usual!! :rolleyes:

Thanks jen! so have you seen 'Old Garden' yet?..

I can't wait!!. The MV 'Cry' by Son HoYoung is from the movie right?..it's so beautiful and sad..

Guest miniominio250

Wow it's great...I look forward to The Old Garden.

I wonder that now what Jin hee is doing... drama or movie ...anythingelse

so miss him very much

Thanks ys_jen for his pics.

Guest john_anderton

hi ys_jen!!!

i posted a pic in this page (ji jin hee and kim ji ho) i wanted to know if this is from a CF or a tv show...

do you know this, ys_jen?? or any1??

thnx!! :)

Hi inez.. :D Actually, I was in Korea the past two weeks, so I was able to watch The Old Garden in the cinema on the day that it was released. :) It was a beautiful and very well made movie.. (although I'm not sure what foreign people who didn't experience the 1980's in Korea would feel about it).. JJH and YJA's acting were both great as well. And you're right, Son HoYoung's MV is from the movie. :D

miniominio.. right now JJH is not filming anything. However his movie "The Old Garden" is currently in cinemas, and his next movie "Su" is waiting to be released in February or March.

john_anderton, I forgot to answer your question on my previous post.. that pic is from a post office CF. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ji Jin Hee in the cover of Brokore No. 9 available in Broasia

Brokore No.9 Ji Jin Hee acting mad love

Cover and cover story of Dae Jang Geum's Star Ji Jin Hee

Ji Jin Hee acting mad love

A unique actor turned freelance cameraman, Ji Jin Hee. It has already been seven years since acting became his true vocation. As a child, he never had any desire to become an actor or a famous individual. But right now in the year 2007, he goes back and forth between movie screen and TV cultivating his unique domain.

4070124001_0.jpg

Details: Color, 144 pages

Size: 282x260x10mm, A4

Release date: January 25th, 2007

* Please note that all content is in Japanese. *

PRICE: $18.99

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john_anderton

hello!!!

ji jin-hee's tv series "100th bride" is being shown here in the philippines in Qtv Channel 11.. started last feb 5

airing is from monday to friday in the afternoon (around 1:30 to 3:30 pm, not sure of the exact time)

my younger sister was able to watch some episodes and she told me it was a funny tv series..

too bad i have work...

i'll wait for the dvd release hehe

Hi john anderton, hope you get to watch "100th bride"! :) But it's a Taiwanese series so you won't be able to hear his voice...

Anyway, here are some new photos of JJH! :D

JiJinHee_M_0702130_02.jpgJiJinHee_M_0702130_03.jpg

JiJinHee_M_0702130_04.jpgJiJinHee_M_0702130_06.jpgJiJinHee_M_0702130_07.jpg

JiJinHee_M_0702130_08.jpg

JiJinHee_M_0702130_05.jpg

JiJinHee_M_0702130_09.jpg

OMO!!..what a perfect looking man!! thanks again for sharing Jen!

I am waiting to get the dvd 'Old Garden'!!. Is he going to be in any drama?.

Hi inez! :lol:

No news about him being in another drama... :( I think he'll take a rest until his movie "Su" is released in March/April..

I'm also looking forward to the Old Garden DVD!!

Guest john_anderton

i think ys_jen's right... mr. ji will rest after his movie "su"..

i've read in other thread.. think it's US fan thread of mr. ji...

i think mr. ji plans to spend more time with his family, which is great to know..

hehe belated happy valentine's day to all!! B)

Hi everyone.. finally, here is the official poster for Soo!

200702151059551.jpg

The writing in red at the bottom says "In 2007 March, you will meet the hardboiled action movie that will make your heart boil".

The news articles said that Su will be released on March 22. An article also said that Soo will be released in Germany. (and also probably Malaysia and Singapore).

Guest john_anderton

yeah!! i think that's the chicago thread... :lol:

i was looking for episode summaries of 100th bride and i ended up in that thread.. ryt now i'm really adicted to jumong and 100th bride (even if i can't watch it)...

i've turned into a rom-com adict because of miss kim! haha

(my friends don't know this hehe, i'd be teased if they know about this haha gotta go back watchin football! ) B)

saw someone familiar in that thread.. the one who uploaded the NGs of miss kim in youtube..

do you also visit/post in that thread ys_jen?? :)

i'd like to see "su".. hope it has great fight scenes and story...

Archived