Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

It's really weird how their management try to block rumours for YJ but let JY accompany her the whole day. Hey, JY is a guy too and he's even older than BG. Not to forget he's such a sweet handsome talented guy!!! Anyway, I'm just glad that YJ had JY by her side ytd. How lonely could it have been for her if she had travelled to Cebu alone without her mom and her JY oppa?

Even if they are an item (this is just wishful thinking now), of course they can't go public with a minor-adult relationship, netizens and the media would burn them alive. 

anyway, did you think this is the real life MDBC?

just delulu things, because seems like that, PBG wants to go through KYJ against the odds, but KYJ seems more mature want to wait after things go down,

and the adults don't want they together right now because it seems this is a "bad love" like lee young to ra on 

there JY oppa, who always beside her help her consoled her..

isn't? why the scenario is same?

• Like 20

hope to hear & see a good news tomorrow chingus!!!:heart:aeygo it hurts already don't know if I can handle it any longer..want to see those vibrant smile on their faces again!!!..don't mind me folks..hehehe just ranting!!but nonetheless I still love this thread..:blush:

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I think they had separate teams too since they have so many people. BG sticks to DY all the time and is always on the active team (going out, trying all the activities, having fun with the guys...) while YJ seems to be resting in the hotel? That's why she's not been spotted for any other activities? I guess she's just relaxing and walking around with her omma then :( JY, as I heard from his fans, he's like a "grandpa" who gets tired easily, so he needs rest as well. That's why YJ & JY were always together yesterday?

It's really weird how their management try to block rumours for YJ but let JY accompany her the whole day. Hey, JY is a guy too and he's even older than BG. Not to forget he's such a sweet handsome talented guy!!! Anyway, I'm just glad that YJ had JY by her side ytd. How lonely could it have been for her if she had travelled to Cebu alone without her mom and her JY oppa?

And to answer your question, even if BoYoo are an item (this is just wishful thinking now), of course they can't go public with a minor-adult relationship, netizens and the media would burn them alive.  That's why my wish rn is just for them to have a close innocent relationship as friends/oppa-dongsaeng or whatsoever until they reach a certain age. I fell in love with this OTP because of their sweet bright playful chemistry, and I know for sure I cant demand for more. But the reality now is alot more depressing that I had expected. Can they just be the "Oppa-DongSaeng" again???? :bawling:

20 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

anyway, did you think this is the real life MDBC?

just delulu things, because seems like that, PBG wants to go through KYJ against the odds, but KYJ seems more mature want to wait after things go down,

and the adults don't want they together right now because it seems this is a "bad love" like lee young to ra on 

there JY oppa, who always beside her help her consoled her..

isn't? why the scenario is same?

Love your post! :heart:

• Like 3

After few days speculation, I believe before they go for the trip, they are brief or have discussed to set 2 set of team for our F4 members, DY and BG one team, YJ and JY one team....this is to avoid further rumours...they are organized in the way that they do not interact at all... no chance for them to meet, chat even photos taken but fans... this is all planned.

They are indeed well prepared as MDBC over, they are no longer LY and RO, their agencies and team all wanted to protect..as they know alot of fans out there want to see them as a couple and wanted to dig more... whether they are a couple or not.... it's up to individual to gauge...if they are not a couple... they can take pic and enjoy together..yes rumours will stir up but everyone can feel whether a couple is genuine or for drama purpose...but being so protective is something weird like I have said earlier some lead indeed avoid each other deliberately to avoid rumours... but actually indeed date secretly..

Yes, YJ is young and she is the more sensible one as she being in this line since young....she is doing everything deliberately it's obvious... she stay away and stick onto her mum and manager... I believe both BG and YJ are informed by their agencies what to do(if they want to date) basically if they don't date they will avoid but will not so overdo...

I guess after MDBC both will not have any interaction for us...but behind we never know... the last time I ship PSH and JYH... both do interact after dramas and keep in touch well... you can see some of JYH's variety show when the host ask about PSH, he is smiling all the way...

It will be a long way... but will sail together :)

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

wait,,, with who KYJ talk to? she's like searching someone isn't?

EDIT:

it's PBG guys ! OH MY HOLY!!! Thanks God ! they indeed have interaction but not in one table

Some ppl kept saying It's Bo Gum but I cant spot him anywhere. Can someone point to me where he exactly is?

But yup, Yoo Jung is pretty obvious looking for "someone" here :D

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Some ppl kept saying It's Bo Gum but I cant spot him anywhere. Can someone point to me where he exactly is?

But yup, Yoo Jung is pretty obvious looking for "someone" here :D

at the end of the vids, you can see a white t-shirt man wearing a black hat. (where KYJ always looking to)

That's exactly bogum's attire yesterday 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, bubblyflo said:

at the end of the vids, you can see a white t-shirt man wearing a black hat.

Well there are like 3 guys with white shirts and caps these. The one in the last frame - his face is too blur I cant see the resemblance between him and BG 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Well there are like 3 guys with white shirts and caps these. The one in the last frame - his face is too blur I cant see the resemblance between him and BG 

yes, unfortunately this video is too blury,

but one thing that make my delulu heart sure that the man is PBG is because of KYJ always looking at the same spot, same table. 

hahah pardon me (hide under the table):vicx:

• Like 12

=____= . i've been a silent reader for quite sometime and today i just officially signed up an account so I can interact more with u guys. Being a shipper is hard I know, my last ship was matsumoto jun and inoue mao from hana yori dango. Today, i feel like boyoo couple kinda have the same vibe as them. <3~  

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

After few days speculation, I believe before they go for the trip, they are brief or have discussed to set 2 set of team for our F4 members, DY and BG one team, YJ and JY one team....this is to avoid further rumours...they are organized in the way that they do not interact at all... no chance for them to meet, chat even photos taken but fans... this is all planned.

They are indeed well prepared as MDBC over, they are no longer LY and RO, their agencies and team all wanted to protect..as they know alot of fans out there want to see them as a couple and wanted to dig more... whether they are a couple or not.... it's up to individual to gauge...if they are not a couple... they can take pic and enjoy together..yes rumours will stir up but everyone can feel whether a couple is genuine or for drama purpose...but being so protective is something weird like I have said earlier some lead indeed avoid each other deliberately to avoid rumours... but actually indeed date secretly..

Yes, YJ is young and she is the more sensible one as she being in this line since young....she is doing everything deliberately it's obvious... she stay away and stick onto her mum and manager... I believe both BG and YJ are informed by their agencies what to do(if they want to date) basically if they don't date they will avoid but will not so overdo...

I guess after MDBC both will not have any interaction for us...but behind we never know... the last time I ship PSH and JYH... both do interact after dramas and keep in touch well... you can see some of JYH's variety show when the host ask about PSH, he is smiling all the way...

It will be a long way... but will sail together :)

Thumbs up!very well said.. =)

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

I think at the end you can see one of the guys with the white shirt black cap has glasses on.

i think it is on the early video,with caps on the back side and glasses,at the end of video there is man with white t shirt and black caps i think it is DY

it is sad to see that they re on the same restaurant,but cant sit on the same table and even cant chat

whats wrong with it,did the knetz also suspect them?imagine myself cant even talk and eat with my friends on the same restaurant,they must be lonely:tears:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

at the end of the vids, you can see a white t-shirt man wearing a black hat. (where KYJ always looking to)

Yesss!!! I saw him too...... Seems like hye sung whispered somethng to her in a not so obvious manner...

• Like 10