Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Good morning chingus!!

YJ is soooooo cute wearing that pair of glasses and yes, it matches perfectly with BG!

I am going to stalk this thread for the next few days for photos of them together.

As for KDY, can we er.. hint hint to him to leave the couple alone at some point during the trip? You know, like when it's somewhere dark and quiet? :w00t:

• Like 13

Got exited for nothing T.T seems like Kim yoo Jung's fan on Twitter spotted her mother with the red bag , andweeeeee :tears: there is no private time then for boyoo hope she is wrong but on the other side her omma will surly fall for bo gum's cute side when she comes to know him better she will surly praise him in front of yoo jung (everyone knows about the mothers's talk) after all bo gum is a more of a perfect material for marriage then for dating he is in for the long term lol so i Hope she is open minded and dosen't take all of her time 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@Earth2KatyD 

Hide contents

Ahh... I remember it... u post about shipping thingy on mdbc thread but then this 1 chingu acts 2 OVERREACT of it. am I right, chingu? LOL I even call out this person n make 'an essay comment' to her. and until now she acts like that, it seems she is one of the hardcore fan of bogummy.

I'm so happy many shippers here. Sorry 4 spamming 2 much. becos like bogummy, I'm supeer happy. I enjoy our shipping journey here. :heart: u all :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

LET'S DO THE HAPPY DANCE CELEBRATION

c0l7Ffb.gif

That's right. I do remember that you got my back, too @4nnlov3pink. Many thanks again for that, chingu. :)

@Phuong Dinh After a thorough analysis (watched it on my 24" computer screen), I can say that it was a REAL KISS indeed! :thumbsup:

Thank you for presenting us with that zoomed-in video specimen. ^_^ You Rock!!

not-worthy.gif

• Like 11

hahaha I actually think it's good that her mom is with her lol, with Yoojungie's popularity and all those guys

I feel like she's lucky to have a mom like that, who truly cares about her. She has grown up so well, I believe it's thanks to the love and support of her family. Bogummy is not as lucky, since he lost his mum.

Lol am I being too protective?

My motherly instinct tells me that it is normal to follow YJ to CEBU after so many negative reports recently. But my shippers heart goes ... Awwwwww... they have so little time left to have fun together and then here comes Mummy. Oh boy! Hope Bogummy magic works on mummy too. Let's just wait and see. Uri puppies gonna meet again soon.... lalalala...

• Like 14

Start today with happy feeling for two reasons:

1. Thank you guys for pic of uri baby yj with glasses. Got good feeling abt it. My shipper heart saw it as a sign that all is well now with this ship. :w00t: (hopeful...hopeful....)

2. @phuong dinh  that kiss vid...  :wub::heart: THANK YOU!!! U r soooo....amazing!!!   Wanted that vid for days.yours is the best.now I can finally say that it IS done :blush: my heart......:heart::heart:

• Like 9

What is the age that Koreans consider a person an adult? Is it 21?

I understand why the mom has to go but it would be such a bummer for everyone. Would she allow YJ to have a glass of alcoholic cocktail? The crew and staff has to be cautious about teasing or playing the fool with YJ.

I have a pre-teen daughter and already she shooed me away while out on a playdate with her friends. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

Thank you for the clip :) they are so alike both wearing glasses...and they look so alike both rounded glaess :lol::lol:.. couple match :) also even mummy is around it's no problem , as if I am her mummy and I know my daughter is dating... I would give some private time to her and bf... it's okay not a problem..as a parent if my child is behaving and dating probably I don't see why she can't... is a part of her growing up...hope to see more pic... enjoy Boyoo couple:)

• Like 15

I don't think that anyone is going with YJ on this trip.. if she was with anyone, she would have walk with them, not by herself...she a very strong  independent lady.. asked anyone that work with her would say so.. from all the picture, she on her own..on this trip.. and the lady with the red bag.. I think she just another passenger.. not her mom.. 

• Like 10

Just now, ninamina said:

@Phuong Dinh Chingu, I love your videos! Could you please make a FMV of YJ and BG with her performance in 'love cell 2'?  I don't know what storyline it should look like but I just think she was so cute and pretty in 'love cell 2'. :blush:

Im having a lot of her videos in Love Cell but I'm still struggling to find those of Bo Gum that'll match the story and the character of Yoo Jung in Love Cell, I'd try tho

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Im having a lot of her videos in Love Cell but I'm still struggling to find those of Bo Gum that'll match the story and the character of Yoo Jung in Love Cell, I'd try tho

Take your time dear! we can wait! :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nataliakay said:

Girls is that her mum at the back?? Aiyooooo...mummy why do you have to follow lol

so her mom follow her there too? i kind of expected about this before actually. she's just 17 years old & with all the current rumor i doubt her mom would just let her go there alone. although i want to see BoYoo off screen interactions while they on trip i understand her mom behavior. taking care of a daughter is quite harder than taking care a son. but Yoo Jung manage to become not just a gorgeous lady while she grown up but also a sweet, thoughtful, lovable & charming lady. i guess it also because how her mom nurture & guide her. she's lucky to has a mom like that.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

btw, i think boyoo shippers are so lucky to have you! all those videos are amazing! thanks a lot!!! :heart::heart:

• Like 12

On 21/10/2016 at 11:32 PM, LynnNash said:

I  :heart: Your Mom.... 

I won't allow this!!She's my mom!! lolzzzzz :blush:thank you so much...she's quite sick right now but after I finished my work we will re watch episode 18 so she can recover faster hehehe..

• Like 4

Seriously, for the price of stardom.

I felt heartache and sad for PBG when some criticized his behavior. And I though that if one supports a favorite star, one should have more empathy and understanding. Goodness, he is just showing how he felt and his response when he is in "danger zone". All the good friends and colleagues around him must have sensed his fear and trying their best to "protect him. And that create a ruckus!

Are they really PBG's fans or what?

Hope that KYJ's arrival will bring laughters and fun to Bogummy. I love their clowning around and helpless laughters. It seemed that they share same humor and easily breaks into laughters at even simple things.

This might be their last fun gathering till who knows when.

Wishing both to stay healthy, happy and attain great recognition for their acting skills.

• Like 17