Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 9/14/2017 at 7:24 AM, thearmyofskank said:

Oh YES PLEASE! Pd-nim~~~ Are you listening? Please let this kids do the YOF!

:wub::heart::heart::heart:

'Youth over flowers' sound amazing for our YJ. YES! YES! YES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Sorry for my ignorance, but need to ask, is that a remake? I mean, does it have anything to do with BOF?:blush:

Hello chingus, it feel so good to be back at last. Yes, I have done some back reading. All I can say is.....Lets stay together and spread love chingus, we have so much to look forward to. I am staying optimistic that September will give us some awesome moments :D.  Birthday :wink:....FM:tongue:..... and personally I am very much looking forward to our couple New projects:wub:..... BOYOO fighting!!!!

• Like 3

Based on this article, Yoo Jung renewed her contract with Sidus HQ. I dont know if its a good thing or not. As long as YJ is happy, I'm cool. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002709638&gid=999339&cid=1070693

1 hour ago, tsarathefirst said:

:wub::heart::heart::heart:

'Youth over flowers' sound amazing for our YJ. YES! YES! YES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Sorry for my ignorance, but need to ask, is that a remake? I mean, does it have anything to do with BOF?:blush:

Hey there. YOF is a variety show that let the artists go to a place (usually out of South Korea) for a trip without giving them time to prepare/ notification beforehand. Usually they have to travel light and prompt. Its kinda exciting because you get to see how they survive with limited excess to means. I have only watch one series, YOF Reply 88 squad which Bogum was in it, and its good and fun! You can go try check that episode. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Based on this article, Yoo Jung renewed her contract with Sidus HQ. I dont know if its a good thing or not. As long as YJ is happy, I'm cool. 

Hey there. YOF is a variety show that let the artists go to a place (usually out of South Korea) for a trip without giving them time to prepare/ notification beforehand. Usually they have to travel light and prompt. Its kinda exciting because you get to see how they survive with limited excess to means. I have only watch one series, YOF Reply 88 squad which Bogum was in it, and its good and fun! You can go try check that episode. 

Is there a way to find out how long is her contract? Isn't it weird that there no news saying her contract is expiring? Normally they announce it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tsarathefirst said:

Hello chingus, it feel so good to be back at last. Yes, I have done some back reading. All I can say is.....Lets stay together and spread love chingus, we have so much to look forward to. I am staying optimistic that September will give us some awesome moments :D.  Birthday :wink:....FM:tongue:..... and personally I am very much looking forward to our couple New projects:wub:..... BOYOO fighting!!!!

I hope they do cast Yoo Jung..would really love to see those vibrant smile on her face and enjoying all those moments...and welcome back chingus..so good to see you here again!!Hugs!!:blush:

And for Yoo Jung staying at sidus..as long as she's happy with them and as a genuine fan we will support her all the way...Fighting Yoo Jung ah!:heart:She's on the news...:blush:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, moonlightdream said:
Spoiler

New darker color? She's beautiful ... and look, who has  blackened his hair at this time? :wink: Their image has been well modified here:

21689446_1510052869088470_90543260582742
- cr @black_coffee21 -

I do not like that she stayed in SIDUS (here), but I hope the new contract will be more favorable to her and, especially after reading that she will be given a new image (more sensual and mature?)...  I support her decision... Good luck YJ! About BG, what will be his place in the new world of her? I hope that whatever his place, he will may be present, maybe as early as from FM of her... So I will keep my fingers crossed for their that the next months, years will bring more of the same. 

Well, meanwhile, BG so sexy too... :wub:

DJujtcGV4AEqAtE.jpg

... even  when he drinks! :D

DJwKyEWVoAAjZ2q.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@thearmyofskank Thanks for sharing.

I was looking through Youtube videos and there are tons sharing the Japanese DVD BTS for Moonlight.

In the D-Cut, it looks like it was no holds barred in extending the scenes so you get to see how Crown Prince is fond of Ra On [of course. not to the extent like in the book!]

I am also praying that there will be an English translation of the book. My grandfather used to say 'Book in English will increase sales!' [echoing Sam Nom and her grandfather sayings]

• Like 4

On 9/15/2017 at 9:58 AM, thearmyofskank said:

I am a bit disappointed to hear YJ is staying put at Sidus. But then again, if she is happy with that decision, we should too.

I hope she will choose a new project soon and another drama is what I kinda prefer. However, YOF sound fun too. :wub:

• Like 3

On 9/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, kkwattana said:

BG is a type of person who will never forget to thank people especially his girl and I am very sure he thanked her privately, who knows, he may have dropped by to see her last night after the award and gave her his trophy. I think BG will prefer YJ than that trophy. So be happy everyone and lets continue shipping happily.

yup...I think likewise too..:heart:

• Like 2

B1A4's Jinyoung to try to convince Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung to appear on 'Knowing Brothers'? It's would be great ... It's improbable, but not impossible.... :wub:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/b1a4s-jinyoung-to-try-to-convince-park-bo-gum-and-kim-yoo-jung-to-appear-on-knowing-brothers

It's five days before YJ's 19th birthday... and six to her fanmeeting...

He's always more handsome...

DJueInCVoAA2-nJ.jpg

- cr logo -

"Deer like eyes"... Park Bo-Gum, perfect beautyHERE ... Deer? It reminds me of something... here :smirk: 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170918

- LF TNGT -

Spoiler

An other article about BG (with so many beautiful photos):

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/tngt-eider-fallwinter-collection-with-park-bo-gum/#more-30466

DJ7imHVUIAAX8tj.jpg

I can have it (him :tongue:)? 

DJ56ydJUIAAPG6N.jpg

- cr Mandarina Duck -

DKAycWlUEAYqQoX.jpg

- cr TNGT -

e426d9230e96060136853d02c995affe.jpg

- cr owner -

It's amazing how they are perfectly compatible with each other, so are their clothing brands, Eider and Fila...

21819786_119482468755016_133856853680875

- edited by @triplemt08 (cr)

UPDATE (by @Taiwando):

DJ_XIgjU8AAouxJ.jpg

DJ_UTdCVoAAdvvt.jpg

• Like 9

Hello, an other day full of news (and coincidences), yesterday september 19th! :D Have you seen them? BoYoo have once again on Naver ...

Spoiler

And they are in both different Movie VIP Premieres ... They seemed handsome and with a very similar style...

21879692_171380960079889_693473360147696

- photo edited by logo -

Her smile is so pretty...  I am happy to see again Yoo Jung at a public event,  the VIP premiere of movie "Nextdoor Star"  (here)... 

DKFaJlsVYAEUTvg.jpg

- cr logo -                                                                                    

Spoiler

IMG_20170919_200259.jpg

DKFaX7CU8AEgKqW.jpg

And Bogummy... he's very very handsome and charmant at Movie Vip Premier of "I Can Speak", it's no surprise! 

DKGbkPHVAAA2zDP.jpg

- cr lovesgum -

Spoiler

DKFeZ5WVYAYVrH_.jpg

DKFbutGU8AAwCar.jpg

- cr logo -

In addition, they were both active on the social..

Spoiler

Finally, BG for Kakao Page... Do we want to talk about it? :wub:

21688233_344748535983466_556441542828189

k1709190003.gif
                                                                             - cr lovesgum -

Spoiler

k17091900010600.gif

- cr lovesgum -

I think many girls have been most captivated by him after seeing this and the latest photos of TNGT, Eider, VProve, etc...

Spoiler

21616483_344644315993888_496297717788710

DKGVo82VAAA0cXP.jpg

Goodnight to all...                                                               

Spoiler

The  pictures  edited by @triplemt08 are really nice, thank you so much!

21690349_381125638973656_716242774932638

21819551_393618311052740_669649895104813

- cr logo -

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

good day chingus.. so many articles about our couple with their activities last night.. 

i still can't upload pictures :bawling:

Why? :blink:

Yes, thanks for the news, we vote for the most beautiful couple in the drama history :heart: , here:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1704

Read this article: http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1505874542153448002    :astonished: :heart:

It's still two days until Yoo Jung birthday and on day 22  BG in the afternoon has a sign meeting (coincidence :wink:)...

• Like 7