Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Welcome to the new Bo Yoo supporters ......
The IG account of the YJ family is very active in this days and I think there really are no longer any doubts about the identity of the owners ... YJ have cut the hair?

Spoiler

And...:wub:

21568759_136443273662961_570863017058841         
                                                                                    - cr owner -

And now two words about their future projects, that have not been announced yet ... please do not play romantic roles for a while, I'm dependent on BoYoo sweetness and I do not know when and if  I can do without it. 

Bogum in CF and in other roles we are seeing him with next to models and actresses, professional as always ... 

https://m.blog.naver.com/ja00700/221092931068
YJ still no and I'm afraid this moment, although I'm sure she also will be kind and professional with new colleagues ... I would like their project together, but I know we will have to wait for that, maybe a year or two ... 

About Bogummy... I love him so much in these pictures (like an ajumma ... :lol:):

21479943_136281660441860_351558006349391

- cr @sda2017 -

DJXZB4hUIAUECeJ.jpg

- cr logo -

21577090_132843397342659_506602058255486
- cr logo -

Spoiler

21480411_343638102745383_432978496378109
- cr logo -

Goodnight to all...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, best99 said:

@Kathleen Domingo..is it something with someone's voice while unnie yoo jung dance or something in her ig?? like a male voice talking? same voice with our prince?:D:D

no chingus.. it was the bts of their kissing scene in the cosmo.. and it was really breathtaking omg!! and sad to say that one of the fanpage of BoYoo in facebook uploaded it.. and i find it disturbing.. i suddenly lost all the kilig in me and find myself pitying my precious couple.. for a non BoYoo shippers may see it and they may think the other way around.. i hope that fanpage delete the said video.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

no chingus.. it was the bts of their kissing scene in the cosmo.. and it was really breathtaking omg!! and sad to say that one of the fanpage of BoYoo in facebook uploaded it.. and i find it disturbing.. i suddenly lost all the kilig in me and find myself pitying my precious couple.. for a non BoYoo shippers may see it and they may think the other way around.. i hope that fanpage delete the said video.. 

What facebook page? 

23 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

What facebook page? 

here's the link chingus.. i'd already comment, mprivate message and reported but still no response from the admin of that fanpage.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1469732333116893&id=1132257506864379

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

here's the link chingus.. i'd already comment, mprivate message and reported but still no response from the admin of that fanpage.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1469732333116893&id=1132257506864379

The owner should delete that vid..  IG boyoo accounts have already sacrificed enough,  this will add fuel to the fire. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

The owner should delete that vid..  IG boyoo accounts have already sacrificed enough,  this will add fuel to the fire. 

agree with you chingus.@tenoritaiga

Edited by best99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tenoritaiga said:

we should report that account so that the facebook will take it down.. Insert other media

I personally so love Bogum & very very loved Yoojung and I'm sure that I'm falling in love with Boyoo ( but i'm not transport couple - I think every love is nature is fate ) 

Although now when viewing them picture I am very happy, but I am so sad because everything that happened I think we should think about things that .
also I like to buy the DVD, but I do not how know to buy online. Now my daughter she is studying in South Korea and I order buying DVD for my Love .  
We should buy DVD follow the rules, don’t make for MLBC trouble. I think so. ( if you want share should not public every thing like now )  
Now I feeling hurt when see the fan war about love or hate. I'm very sad for that.  

I think we would be interested in the Boyoo, but don't create the sad & trouble to Boyoo.

All fan to respect moonlightdrawnbyclouds in general & Boyoo in particular. 

Thanks for all read my comments. 

( So sorry my English bad I'm only can write so so, I hope every one can understand.

Creating good articles or posting photos is a right for each person's preferences but we need to think through it before doing so.

Also don't war with me.

Thank so much..!!

Send all my love to BOYOO ,  Lee young - Raon  (  Particular love to PARKBOGUM & KIMYOOJUNG ) 

Edited by nguyethn1976
  • Like 5

@nguyethn1976 , @yoogummy2 , I wish to thank you very sincerely for your contributions and support to our BoYoo couple! :)

I also love Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, two young and talented actors, whom I have learned to appreciate also as personality and for reciprocal interactions. Bogummy is very sweet with her and YJ looks devoted and attentive to him. 
And lastly, when I see them together I smiled nonstop...

I confess that I am a little worried about their future projects, I hope they will make a wise choice... Now their commercial choices are a successes as an personal image and how numbers ...

About it, I recommend you an article... http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=433&aid=0000034949
BG is the homme fatale? 

0000034949_001_20170904142729660.jpg?type=w540

21616442_341801752944811_931050923894612280_n.jpg?oh=8f76aea047b851c64d327c1225a9c78d&oe=5A141255

Spoiler

21616273_341434146314905_809878382895689

And by @Taiwando a curiosity about YJ's Fm HERE ... Yoo Jung fighting!

• Like 3

Came across 2 articles with pics from koreaboo.com on Park Bo Gum.

He trained with Kim Jong Kook..ppl notice he look more man and built.

park-bogum-training-6-768x1155.png

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/park-bo-gum-received-training-kim-jong-kook-now-looks-like/

His wefies mostly mirror the other person.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-notice-something-strange-in-park-bo-gums-selfies-with-people/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Came across 2 articles with pics from koreaboo.com on Park Bo Gum.

He trained with Kim Jong Kook..ppl notice he look more man and built.

park-bogum-training-6-768x1155.png

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/park-bo-gum-received-training-kim-jong-kook-now-looks-like/

His wefies mostly mirror the other person.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-notice-something-strange-in-park-bo-gums-selfies-with-people/

Handsome bogum!  :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

Handsome bogum!  :wub:

He looks so manly now.. Ugh! And can't wait for Baby Yj Fm...and her bday too! Hope she is going to dance on her FM..the way we never seen her before...or maybe like the ones she did in her school program perhaps will do...those kind..Gosh! I just dont know how to Imagine Bogum's reaction...:D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, kiwimari20 said:

He looks so manly now.. Ugh! And can't wait for Baby Yj Fm...and her bday too! Hope she is going to dance on her FM..the way we never seen her before...or maybe like the ones she did in her school program perhaps will do...those kind..Gosh! I just dont know how to Imagine Bogum's reaction...:D

What a great idea.. wanna see her naughty side sometimes..

still hope n praying hard that MDBC squad will come in her FM..jeballll

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dee_230208 said:

What a great idea.. wanna see her naughty side sometimes..

still hope n praying hard that MDBC squad will come in her FM..jeballll

Hahhahaha! My Gosh! Bogum would explode for sure nyahahahah! I WISH the squad will be there too:heart: SidusHq..is it too much to ask?for those people to be there..its her bday anyway!

• Like 6

Brilliant! Did you hear Jin Ji Hee wants to do "Youth Over Flowers" with friends including Kim Yoo Jung. I hope someone is listening and makes this one happen!  Wow, this would be perfect as we are waiting for KYJ's next project to air. What do you think???

• Like 8

7 hours ago, j31717 said:

Brilliant! Did you hear Jin Ji Hee wants to do "Youth Over Flowers" with friends including Kim Yoo Jung. I hope someone is listening and makes this one happen!  Wow, this would be perfect as we are waiting for KYJ's next project to air. What do you think???

Oh YES PLEASE! Pd-nim~~~ Are you listening? Please let this kids do the YOF!

• Like 7