Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Is amazing when they wrapped up the last scene BG open his arms and JY without hesitation stepped forward into his embrace what a beautiful sight to see Bogum behaves so manly towards YJ.

Remember one of the bts Bogum playfully embraced YJ when he was wearing his prince robe and JY in eunuch, she  pushed and broke free away from his arms. 

• Like 22

In last BTS, it seems KYJ fix his hat but no ....she put a white flower on his hat because she put another one on her ear, ....so Cute....I think they took pictures with this one, wish to see HD BTs pictures for ending scenes.....

• Like 23

Basically, i just want to say this.. Here in Singapore even primary sch kids as young as 12 yrs old hav crush on someone and even secondary sch students age btwn 13-17 has bf/gf..i know bcos ive been there.. Haha.. To hell to those reason says that they r too young to date...i dont believe in that cos at the end of the day its how u manage the whole thing.. Some ppl can know each other from sch and get married 10yrs after.. Some can date for 10yrs and get married.. My point is? When it comes to love its just miracle.. No one knows how u fall in love and no one can stop u from loving someone.. In this case, if they really like each other please do what ur heart says.. Age is just a number.. For sure i dont feel the oppa-dongseng relationship here.. Especially the bracelet.. Putting aside the meaning of the bracelet from the drama, to me that bracelet is a couple bracelet.. Reason? Bcos their bracelet is of the opposite colour.. Blue for boy pink for girl... Not sure if they wear it till now but wearing it for fansign is already meaningful enough... 

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Basically, i just want to say this.. Here in Singapore even primary sch kids as young as 12 yrs old hav crush on someone and even secondary sch students age btwn 13-17 has bf/gf..i know bcos ive been there.. Haha.. To hell to those reason says that they r too young to date...i dont believe in that cos at the end of the day its how u manage the whole thing.. Some ppl can know each other from sch and get married 10yrs after.. Some can date for 10yrs and get married.. My point is? When it comes to love its just miracle.. No one knows how u fall in love and no one can stop u from loving someone.. In this case, if they really like each other please do what ur heart says.. Age is just a number.. For sure i dont feel the oppa-dongseng relationship here.. Especially the bracelet.. Putting aside the meaning of the bracelet from the drama, to me that bracelet is a couple bracelet.. Reason? Bcos their bracelet is of the opposite colour.. Blue for boy pink for girl... Not sure if they wear it till now but wearing it for fansign is already meaningful enough... 

My fellow Singaporean!!! :heart: Me Singaporean but living in Germany right now. :)

I can't agree with you more on this. I got married when I was only 19!!! I'm 36 now and my eldest son is already 15yrs old. LOL :D

And many of my high school classmates ended up marrying their high school gf/bfs.

Love can hit you at anytime. And it's important to know that one should always grasp that one shot at love with no regrets. :wub:

• Like 20

@liemkopi @superfangermany_stv thanks for agreeing with me dearies :P  Well.. Whenever a comment came that say they r too young to love my eyes rolled.. Haha.. Of cos they hav a long way to go in terms of career but that shouldnt stop them to b in love..if the feelings is real nothing can stop them even in so many yrs to come.. Gosh.. I wish i am a cupid n write these 2 names in God's book of fate..  They just seem to b so right for each other.. 

*** @superfangermany_stv  Nice to know u my fren... My fellow Sinagporean..  :)

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, baloi said:

@mamun You were asking how legendary is this?  I'd say.......

EPIC FAIL !!!!! :grin::grin: :grin: This made me laugh. He was trying to hold her hands but missed it. Poor Bogummie.  I've actually seen this interview before but didn't notice it till this gif appears.  It's very well captured.   :glasses:

It is very funny, the first time I saw this I laughed like an idiot. I bet Yoojung is used to boys wanting and giving attention to her, growing up famous and all. I noticed she could be easy going but also guarded when it comes to skinship with boys. And here's the King of Skinship wants to keep holding her hands, poor guy!! 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Hello chingus.. Im not a shipper but i love these 2.. I hope they can b a couple in real life..i say im not a shipper bcos i dont want to go tru heartbreak if they didnt bcome a real couple.. Waaaa.... *cries* Btw.. Not sure if its just my imagination but from what i see, i think during the signing its as though these 4 is split into 2 groups.. Well.. Yj more to Bg.. N the way she sit also like theres space btwn her n Jy..... 

From the Pics, I can see , he wants to claim KYJ from JY and KDY. And pic no.11 the gaze he gave.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

*sometimes man needs to show this kind of jealousy..

my delulu: he was saying "dont  you dare dream boy, she belongs to me", borrow his famous word in MDBC "buruanta, ne saram itta" (how do we write it?, not sure)

it is adoreable how he shows his affection to KYJ.. 

Shipping is really fun.. so much feeling. it is like riding roller coaster..

I am really looking forward how this relationship will be developing. 

• Like 22

On 18 October 2016 at 7:52 PM, cloud92 said:

i believe BG and YJ will receive many solo as well as couple endorsement deals...i hope both blossom and sidus will accept all of them:D

Is PBG wearing the bracelet in his airport photos?

• Like 12

Couldn't resist the temptation of doing a collage for their photos published by SSTV yesterday :wub: and i don't care if they are only freinds they are just too perfectly fit for each other; such an amazing visual couple they are so worth shipping (lol i'm starting to swoon at my own work! ) :heart:

So here are they .cr : me 

Everything in them is beautiful.......

bftr_zpsr6byhzdu.jpg 

ddee_zpsknpy7xf6.jpg 

Lastly my 3 favourits <3

Bo gum caught glancing at her from time to time ........ seriously SSTV is an oficial shipper for getting those shots ;) 

ddf_zpsw4svl8r9.jpg 

Gives off the air of a romantic newly wedded couple ........:heart::heart::heart:

collage_zpsqnnimzfq.jpg 

For the finale......I hope for you two to walk the same path

boyoo_zpse8asvh28.jpg

• Like 24