Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, princessflo said:

ok lets just move on from why bogum not mentioning yoo jung on his speech, lets focus why we sail on this ship.

after seeing all this directors cut, and BTS, it is obviously that bogum first who falling hard for her, while i can say that yoo jung still a bit shy and try to defense, but well our boy is very persistence hahhaha...

Persistent indeed lol lol :lol:

• Like 4

Dear Chingus..calm down ok?i hope u all move on from the speech issue..cos i think if his speech did mention abt thank q to his seniors,we all know that YJ is his senior..he said that before..also..if he mention YJ's name he have to mention the rest too..cos MDBC is not just the 2 of them..and perhaps he was given a short time for his speech..lets just think positive ok? I hope we end that topic cos i do not want this thread to have a negative vibes among us..we r all shippers who love them both...

Let stop assuming..this applies to YJ's post too.. When she wrote i need strength lets just think its not MDBC related..im sure she is very tired now cos she need to prepare for her fansign right??the tickets all sold out n she have to live up to expectations..n im sure she wanted to give her best..n that is tiring her out...i hope we all can be more understanding n not let this thread filled with anger n dissatisfaction..its nice to know we hav passed the 800th page but i wouldnt want it to pass because of negative posts.. I understand most of u all is angry and not happy but i do hope u all can calm down..breathe in and breathe out.... 

We cannot let ourself be easily tick off bcos in the future they will have new projects n we know they will hav new love leads..new ship will come out too...its a challenge for shippers n if they r in any special relationships its more great challenge for them too..we just have to believe in them n the gd vibes of this thread...i love YJ cos i think she is the most mature young actress n she dont really bother with being overly glamour in the entertainment biz..she wears what she likes..what is comfortable and she dont need to be on the camera most of the time..even when she do gd deeds or charity it wasnt announce or publicise..while some critisize her dressings,i think im not bother with all that.. She knows when to dress up and when to let go n be herself..she dont have to satisfy everybody...i love her to bits! Love love looovee!

btw..i keep wondering y they didnt take any new project..hmmm..this is just my pov abt them not getg new drama...i think they wanted to slow down the pace n wanted time to cool off their popularity..we all know they r the most humble actor/actresses..they need to slow down n save their privacy..u know when u r up there u have to sacrifice ur privacy so much that sometimes that can turn them to bcome someone else..whatever it is i wish that both will do well in whatever they do.. Be it life or career...lets keep the good n happy vibes coming in this thread chingus! 

*** ahjussi has make her account private.. I cannot view it anymore..... *cries*

• Like 1

I would also say that in the DCut, it does look like Bogummy pays more attention to YJ. YJ spaces out sometimes LOL.

But they still have that vibe and I think YJ is very conscious that the camera is on her and BG when they are talking about certain scenes from the drama. Bogummy is more obvious about his feelings and he tears up when they showed the scene of his younger self(actor) dancing in the rain with his mom (the Queen).

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

*** ahjussi has make her account private.. I cannot view it anymore..... *cries*

Really, I think because she deleted that post. 

I love BoYoo n all of u guys , thats why im here till now n maybe forever...

N im abseloutly understand many of pov n concerns here regarding yesterday awards coz i have many pov too that fulled all my head n heart. But what else can we do, coz we just know them on screans, we don't know BoYoo mind n hearts for sure.

N this is the only place we can freely let out our happy even anger n frustation bout BoYoo, me my self didn't mind it. Coz i know, we didn't have any other place to go to express our feeling bout BoYoo if not in this thread.. 

So, let's just understand each other like always coz we are one big family of BoYoo shippers. Even real families sometimes agreed not to agreed, n they hugh eachother after that..:heart:.. 

Love n peace shippers :wub:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

I love BoYoo n all of u guys , thats why im here till now n maybe forever...

N im abseloutly understand many of pov n concerns here regarding yesterday awards coz i have many pov too that fulled all my head n heart. But what else can we do, coz we just know them on screans, we don't know BoYoo mind n hearts for sure.

N this is the only place we can freely let out our happy even anger n frustation bout BoYoo, me my self didn't mind it. Coz i know, we didn't have any other place to go to express our feeling bout BoYoo if not in this thread.. 

So, let's just understand each other like always coz we are one big family of BoYoo shippers. Even real families sometimes agreed not to agreed, n they hugh eachother after that..:heart:.. 

Love n peace shippers :wub:

Its true..i agree.. So calm down ok? We dont know the real picture..lets not b angry anymore..also..remember..haters will jump for joy n laugh at us cos they r happy that we r like this..n they will take this chance to harm YJ cos of the things we said abt BG..u know how fans r right? Esp those who is against boyoo.... Sigh..

14 minutes ago, TienLe85 said:

Really, I think because she deleted that post. 

Yeesss....aigooo..so sad!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

https://www.instagram.com/nuna_nana88/

she will delete it soon.. the garden kiss bts

Its private too.... Nooooo..... Tsk tsk... 

chinggus, go check out @nuna_nana88 ig account, there is BTS when BG kiss YJ in the garden for the first time, oh my..oh my..all i can say is bogummy really seen yj as a woman, he really desire her, the glimpse on his eyes and his smile, he cant hold his passion lol, bogumaaah you really are a bad boy hahahhaa

• Like 1

hi chingu....long time no see...busy-busy-busy at work...While everyone is talking about the BTS dvd, I'm crying in my little office, looking at the tracking page only to find out that it's still in custom process. Indonesia is currently in red line thingy for all the goods coming from abroad. It's been a week already in the custom:bawling:

Anyway, congrats for MDBC and Bogum at SDA and I'm happy that YJ's will have a full packed fan meeting:)

Have  a good day everyone...will try to visit more

• Like 4