Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Anyone seen a pic of Boyoo BTS of MDBC on IG posted by ahjussi_lover ? 

If not, please go there and save a pic of YJ and BG of BTS last EP, its so sweet!!! I love it.

You are not allowed to REPOST, just click like and save in your phone ok. Its really cute! I wish I can repost here but I cant. Quick before its forced to get deleted! 

• Like 2

Hello!! I'm a new member here But I am an old fan of Boyoo since the moonlight ..amazing chemistry Deep moments start from their looks to everything

I wish I could have a DVD to see a lot of their moments

So please count me If there is one In private chats about Boyoo in dvd cut  :wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

That no space again :wub:This two really!!Sneaky ehhhh...thanks for sharing chinguya...I think the soompi is having a problem @triplemt08 chingu... @lovelybluehoneyz..miss you too chinguya..:blush:

Welcome aboard @youngon @dolcemelodia @eltonmoon @vinnybookworm...happy shipping!!:blush:

Have a great day everyone!!:heart:

Thank you for welcoming me :blush:

@kkwattana OMG thank ig pic is so much sweetness.. 

Pleasee if you guys have any private group or DM group, can i join too?? I won't demand any video or pic, just a written text about what happened exactly in the bts or commentary part is beyond enough for me.. It's killing me that i can't afford the dvd.. 

Edited by eltonmoon
  • Like 2

hello boyoo shippers

Although I am new too, I love our Boyoo couples too.  Pls do count me in the private chat. 

I have been reading all the comments from all of you and have been admiring your information/comments/description of our couple and

is so interesting and just some say it's like a supplyment to our body which I truly agree.

pls, pls do count me in.

• Like 1

21373240_123095341622592_411564840418751
-cr @kimyoojungfan -

Congratulation to Yoo Jung on her 14th debut ... I hope I do not got too late ...

Spoiler

How good she is as actress... I love her interpretation in MDBC! "Raon is Yoo Jung" by Bogummy...:wub:

21436142_1218737374894127_51788908069702
cr @you_r_mad_

She was so cute as a child ... now became a wonderful young woman ... lucky her boyfriend! :wink:
Luck, let's say, is reciprocal...
:tongue:

21373623_528524117498262_340710007304408

Spoiler

He's very very handsome...:wub:
DJAq7agXgAA3Xn9.jpg

993A543359AE85A32742E3&key=c1be356f73dc25b4855e2db0ec7b67631c796cb9723c1528516014cfcbfc1e2a
                                                                -cr logo-

DIvcZWqVAAAxCOx.jpg
                                                                   -cr logo-

17 hours ago, kkwattana said:

its so sweet!!! I love it.

Thanks (sorry for the cut). I've only seen some bts and I'm left speechless, really they are so sweet..:wub:. we have to be patient, sooner or later even those who can not afford to buy the dvd will have the chance to enjoy the sight..  

21227794_1739181993052926_24979319597836
                                                                                            - cr logo -

Goodnight to all...

• Like 2

i am dead now.. BoYoo sweetness will be the death of me.. i kennnaaaaatttttttt :wub:

why are they like this?? where is bogum hand?? where is YooJung hand?? why are they like that??

can somebody take me back to earth?? i think i surpass cloud nine now.. help me chinggus :bawling:

cto

TnOUitnq.jpg

-N6HkMjE.jpg

Edited by Kathleen Domingo
  • Like 2

@Kathleen Domingo

IKR !!!! i was like... wait...am I seeing what i think i am seeing...where are their hands? couldn't believe my eyes...only people really close and comfortable with each other are allowed into such close personal space...what does this mean?...

Chingus, need your help to analyse ... check out ahjussi_lover IG   and help solve the mystery... but let's not repost it as requested because this kindhearted rebel may have to stop sharing if so...and check it soon as it may self disintegrate.

I find chemistryfairycouple and yooboboyoofanatic have excellent research material 

PS; please include me toooo  for any private chat

Thank you

• Like 2

hey hey hey @lovelybluehoneyz.. i'm always here, just busy with works.. Miss u too so much n all of u here..:heart:..

7 hours ago, airasara said:

You may stay tune on ig cos some boyoo ig  upload boyoo photos only for some minutes/hours then they will delete it

yess...there are BoYoo sweetness parties in IG, but u must be quick to saw it coz they will deleted it in just few hours due to copy right..

8 hours ago, tenoritaiga said:

Their sweetness will be the death of me :lol:

hahha..me too, they just tooo sweet.. Aigoo...those two love birds r kiling me softly .:wub:

ps: any link with Seoul International Drama Awards this evening/night???

(maybe this is the answer... so no live broadcast??? ..Have to be patient till 8th  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/live-broadcast-of-the-12th-seoul-international-drama-awards-canceled)

wanna see uri handsome Bogummy in his suit.wink wink....If only they invited YJngie too, since LITM was nominated too (am i right??). We will see BoYoo moments again for sure..-_-...

By the way... happy to know that YJ 1st fans meeting a day after her birthday is already sold out. Hope its will runs well n smoothly. Praying hard that the MDBC squad n her girls squad are coming..:wub:..

n what is this??? No like button now in soompi forum??? :blink:

Edited by dee_230208
to many miss spelling lol
  • Like 4

Hello chingus...let me help you..I read this on TKL thread..you just have to go to the bottom of this thread....you can see the THEME..JUST CLICK IT THEN CHOOSE DEFAULT...since soompi have a technical problem and currently fixing a bug issue...

Wahhhh!!!!!!!So late for those pictures since I don't have an IG account....and so glad to see my old chingus on this thread again....:blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1