Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

:)Happy Teacher's Day:D

To ALL teachers/lecturers/instructors here! (including yours truly)

I'd go CRAZY too if my teacher is PBG or Professor Do Min Joon :wub:

Loving ALL your posts here!!!!!! Pictures, gifs, videos, stories, analysis........so many talented writers and tech savvy peeps here! I'm so blessed to have encountered this RaOn zone :heart:

Our RaOn zone is super active. Luv it! 

• Like 15

@triplemt08 ok.. beautiful chingu.... you ...ssssso... blown me away to the cloud nine with that kiss post.... aaaaaaaaccchh... kiss... kiss.. mmmuuacchh...muaaccchhh

And your fanfic... aawweeessommmee... i like the sexy back and can't take my eyes off of you... , you really succeeded make me imaging maybe that's the real story ..  :wub:

• Like 9

Our Yoojung-ie updated her instagram. Aww I could finally see her new look clearer and up close! As much as I love her long hair, she's still so cute with short hair! She could rock any hairstyle :wub:

Even then, the way he looks at her is honey-dripping. If you watch this part, he actually looked at her twice, really fast. Like he looked at her, then he looked at the front and then he looked at her again lol.

Yep, even from afar, love is in the air haha :wub:

@you-nee  thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed the fanfic! :D

• Like 17

#KimyooJung IG update :kiss_wink:Child Fund Volunteer Service today

[TRANS] 170516 Kim Yoojung's ig update. You've worked really hard:heart: until next again !! :) ☘

C_7rw_RVwAABxUx.jpg

++++++++++++++

C_77PfpVYAAtt5a.jpg

Park Bo-gum chosen to be most ideal teacher

Updated : May 15 2017

Park Bo-gum was chosen as the top celebrity that Koreans want to have as a school teacher, according to a local internet lectures company.

The survey was conducted among nearly 920 students on Monday, Teacher‘s Day, asking “Which celebrity do you wish could be your school teacher?”

About 36 percent of the respondents picked Park as the top choice, while Gugudan’s Kim Se-jeong was chosen as the No. 2 choice. 

“Since Park bo-gum is not only handsome but was also a student who studied hard while going through a busy schedule, students likely picked the actor,” an official from the company said.

“Meanwhile, the students mostly thought that Kim Se-jeong could be a cute and charming teacher.” 

Other top picks include Park Hyung-sik, Park Bo-young, IU, Yook Sung-jae, Red Velvet’s Irene and Song Joong-ki. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 20

This one explains my previous post of how he looked at her twice lol

And...a clearer and a better version of our couple sitting 0.00 distance from each other lol

And lastly, the cute Bogum who wants to take home his own pictures :lol:

Sorry guys if I've been posting so much lately. I think I've already posted 4 times in one page :sweatingbullets: and I know this post may look almost the same from my previous one but I promise it's different haha. Gah, this is what happen when I'm done with the school semester already lol. 

Anyways, have a good day guys!

• Like 20

The BTS from DVD is toooooo cute, cant get enough from them!!! And BG is little bit shy towards YJ at that time, just quick stares and turn back, not like the recent one in baeksang, stares as much as he can lol...Now I am counting the days for my DVDs....

• Like 13

The preview of a BTS from the DVD 6.2 Japan is juicy... They are adorable! :w00t:

Spoiler

Spoiler

And about the new photos of Bogummy on Japan Magazine " HANRYUTOP"... This man maybe has never looked so handsome!!!! :love:

18512464_120410485199452_643308620589773

Spoiler

Each Prince has its worthy Princess...

18443344_1766102123406829_46728992624245
Thanks for the pictures and the articles to @eezzm.

Edited by boju
  • Like 15

C_9F2vpUIAAWNF-.jpg

====================

Teacher's Day poll has Park Bo Gum  and  Kim Se Jeong  among celebrities Koreans wish they could have as a teacher!

bad7f19e-f75f-4ff8-a982-99759331d540.png

This year, Korea celebrated their national Teacher's Day (5/15) with a rather interesting survey. The question: Which celebrity do you wish could be your school teacher? Regardless of whether you enjoyed school or not, Korea's tops picks are sure to have you wishing to go back to school! 

Yesterday, as a way to celebrate Teacher's Day in Korea, a survey was conducted asking 920 Korean students which celebrity they wish they could have as their school teacher. 

So who did the students pick as the celebrity they would most like to learn from? Actor Park Bo Gum took the honor and it seems that it was not only students who thought highly of him!

An official of the survey went onto comment that:  

"Since Park Bo Gum is not only handsome but was also a student who studied hard while going through a busy schedule, students likely picked the actor." 

2efd9a7e-9bf6-4b8f-9603-11753fb73efd.jpg

Can you imagine what school would have been like with Park Bo Gum as your teacher... would you be able to concentrate in class?

teacher Park Bo Gum

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/teachers-day-poll-has-park-bo-young-and-kim-se-jeong-among-celebrities-korea-wishes-they-could-have-as-a-teacher/

• Like 13
  • Blob 1

Hello everyoneeeeee!!!! 

I am so excited to finally join you all in openly and happily shipping our beautiful Boyoo couple. I've been a silent lurker for a while now, but I'm happy to have finally joined the forum :) Fun fact: I haven't been part of a forum since 2008! The things Boyoo couple makes me do...

I've only recently watched MDBC (I couldn't last year because of school and lack of time and everything...I also prefer to binge watch dramas, hate having to wait every week :tongue:) but I shipped Boyoo even before I watched it. I knew MDBC was airing and that they were both in it, and to me they just seemed like the most beautiful couple ever, not to mention that they are both wonderful actors and great people. I watched them both in 2D1N before watching the drama and they just seemed so compatible (the overeating, their kindness, their politeness, their fun personalities...). Now that I've watched both the drama and the behind the scenes footage :wub: as well as their interactions in the press con, fan signing, AAA and Baeksang... I ship them whole-heartedly. I believe I'm not being delulu and that my eyes are not lying, and that there's actually something (whether it be a very close friendship or more) going on. I haven't shipped any couple in SO LONG and I can't take in all of the emotions :wub:

All this love for Boyoo led me to write a little fanfic for y'all to enjoy. I'll be posting it here in the upcoming days. It's a little long so that's why it's taking me so much time to write it, lol. That, and the fact that I haven't written any fanfics since like 2007.

Anyway, my fellow shippers, I just wanted to say that I have a good feeling about this couple. My heart is happy for them and for their happiness, they truly look smitten with each other and they give me so much hope. There's just something about young love... 

Have a wonderful week! Much love for everyone <3 

• Like 22

Our kind-hearted babies :wub:

Spoiler

You guys, I feel like consulting a love or a shipper's physician. I'm having BoYoo withdrawals. I'm miss them so much. I wanna just see them everyday :bawling: I don't feel normal. Lol. I feel crazy.... crazy for our BoYoo couple hahaha

:heart:

• Like 14

tumblr_ocdyofY99T1ql0375o1_500.gif

DABzq8xV0AI8HxS.jpg

----------------------

7 Korean child actors who officially turn 18 this year

Kids grow up so fast!

This year, some of our most precious actresses and idols are finally turning 18 years old! In South Korea, the big party doesn't start until they turn 19 (20 in Korean age), but in our part of the world the young people on this list are finally adults. Moving out, getting married and even joining the military are just a few of the things 18 year-olds have the privilege of doing. 

Let's take a look at 7 beloved stars who are walking the path to adulthood in 2017.

2. Kim Yoo Jung

The Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds star  had a rough time at the end of last year with health setbacks and dealing with the stress of netizens' negatives comments on her behavior. Nonetheless, she has always been a class act and proves it with her solid work history since the age of 4. Her day of freedom is Sept. 22.:kiss_wink:(BOYOO MODE)

83f9e666-2393-497b-80de-0835e613017c.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/-child-stars-who-officially-enter-adulthood-this-year/

---------------------------------------

DAHK5qpUwAANs81.jpg

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201705121946423&mode=sub_view

• Like 15