Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hi everyone I'm a silence reader since the beginning of this drama I just want to say thank you everyone who share pics and video here I really enjoy it and very happy to our couple won award tonight and hope YJ getting better and come out smiling again I want to wish everyone happy new year and all the best through 2017 with a lot of love xx 

• Like 19

"My father said that popularity doesn't last forever. I won't forget this feeling and I will become the actor that fans love.

Next year I hope for the people that I love and the people who love me to always be healthy."

said uri Bogummy while receiving the netizen award

We all know the last line is for uri Yoojungie, right chingus? :heart::heart:

A little song in this new year, dedicated to our babies and uri Yoojungie because she loves Michael Bublé, and to you, my beautiful and angelic chingus here :wub:

"It's your beauty that betrays you
Your smile gives you away.
Cause you're made of strength and mercy
And my soul is yours to save
I know this much is true
When my world was dark and blue
I know the only one who rescued me was you

Close your eyes
Let me tell you all the reasons why
You're never going to have to cry
Because you're one of a kind
Yeah, here's to you
The one that always pulls us through
You always do what you got to do, baby
Because you're one of a kind.

When your love pours down on me
I know I'm finally free
So I tell you gratefully
Every single beat in my heart is yours to keep"

:heart:

Can someone please translate what BG said during the couples award segment when he was asked about YJ and his congrats speech for winning the couple award? That was the highlight for our BOOYOO couple. Also the fact that they both won great awards individually was fantastic. I just wished they could have been there together to enjoy the moment of lastnight.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, b4 said:

Can someone please translate what BG said during the couples award segment when he was asked about YJ and his congrats speech for winning the couple award? That was the highlight for our BOOYOO couple. Also the fact that they both won great awards individually was fantastic. I just wished they could have been there together to enjoy the moment of lastnight.

Yeah I'm wainting for translation too.  Curious what BG said about YJ after the aegyo segment.  The other MC I think was also teasing BG about YJ again during the end of the show when SongSong won.

For an anniversary show, KBS drama awards was pretty straight forward.  No throwbacks to their previous dramas.  I prefer the tables setup than an audience one.

• Like 14