Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

credit to uploader.

Feeling so fortunate to witness the birth of a couple so full of love and chemistry, both on and off set. I certainly look forward to their next collaboration in any project after LITM. 

Though LITM will end next week, we are still able to see their interactions at fansigning, retreat at Cebu, year end award ceremony and probably in between a few CFs or magazine interviews and photoshoot. Hopefully their respective company is smart enough to let them collaborate soon, given that they are now in the height of popularity!

i wonder how these 2 will feel when the shooting ends next week:( I'm sure they will cry a river.

ps just want to add : we can also see them at end of shoot party dinner as well as a trip together to Japan or any other countries to promote this drama:)

Edited by liemkopi
  • Like 20

In order to create further opportunities for the two to work together after MDBC (absence does not always make the hearts grow fonder), shall we be active cupids and write in to their current advertisers (or even new ones) to engage and feature both of them together? I've searched for some of the Facebook links/emails (These are all that I know/can find, feel free to add more) for you to leave a note of request/appeal/demand etc. 

Remember to mention both of them so they know they have made the right decision so far and can make one that's even better ie having both of them together (in case they decided to replace one with the other instead!). Those who are even more driven, may like to seek out the various marketing directors and write to them directly.  Dun worry if BoYoo are currently endorsing competing products, I'm sure the advertisers will definitely keep it in view for future collaborations. 
Of course, it'll be the best if you can source for other new rich big advertisers and sell BoYoo as a pair you'd like to see endorsing their products.

P.S. Pls make sure you mention where you are from so they know BoYoo pairing has strong international influence.

Bo gum's current endorsements (some)

LG sunkist
https://www.facebook.com/LGCARE.Korea/photos/?tab=album&album_id=487321191691

LG all products (maybe someone can find the emails of these top bosses in charge of the many many products)

Pelicana chicken

Pharma research products (Re-an eye drops)

Llang

G9 online shopping

J.Estina

TNGT (doesn't even matter if it's men's wear cause they can always feature yj too to show what kind of women they can attract.)

Montbell

Hana tour

Domino's pizza

CJ cup ban

vProve

Yoo Jung's some current endorsements (some)

Winia

Skinfood

Samsonite

Julius watch
Email: julius@thejulius.com

Lotte

Shinhan bank

Chojung sparkling water

• Like 20

5 hours ago, cloud92 said:

EVERYONE WATCH THIS FMV!!!!! IT'S SO WELL-MADE AND BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thirst for BG and YJ to reunite in a modern drama is so strong. Hope we won't have to wait too long for it to happen :blush:

Really well done love how the music was used too, just hope they can collaborate again...a movie will be awesome :)

4 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I found this on MDBC's forum and just wanna share this, its so cute the way they do the fakesub, enjoy! Credit to the video owner. 

Great job creator, this got my giggling!! very well put together ... Sigh only if it was real lol

• Like 8

9 hours ago, ssamm said:

i was watching some bts vids, and just thought it was a cute high 5 between the two after finishing the scene. however, after watching it so many times, i realised the high 5 wasn't just the normal hand slap.....the holding and lingering between their hands, that's super akward if you do it with your sibling.....*ahem *ahem ...touchy touchy, I guess he may not have wanted to let go of her hand yet :wub::wub:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1c9wu2

Yes and going off on this, it seems that KYJ was the one to slowly retrieve her hand away, imagine if she didn't, do you think they would still hold hands for a while ? I'd like to think so. He definitely did not want to let go of her hand. :wub:

Thank you everyone for sharing clips and your take on our BoYoo couple. Regarding his interview, I think he did the right thing saying they're on the "brother sister" relationship, even though us viewers see it otherwise. 

I had a guy friend whom I thought we were on "bro and sis" term because that's how he referred me to people. But then he was very touchy and one time kissed me. Let's just say that was the end of our "sibling" relationship. It's just an excuse to be close to someone you like in a comfortable manner. 

• Like 21

wow.. love how PBG massage and rub KYJ hand cause she was cold... 

everyone busy picking up the beads of the cut bracelet... even PBG looking for the beads... wouldn't it be cool that both PBG and KYJ keep the pair of bracelet.... hahahha.. my imagination is acting up again....

• Like 18

I wish it showed Yoo Jung's face more. We mostly see Bo Gum's staring at Yoo Jung, altho we can slightly see how she's looking at him. I see mostly her eyes! they're glistening!:rolleyes::wub: ( or maybe it's the lighting lol) I feel so happy and excited just watching their interactions. I hope they can work together on another project soon maybe a modern day rom com or Melo or anything! if only they were old enough to do wgm too! maybe in 4-5 yrs I guess.:P

• Like 21

On 13/10/2016 at 6:20 AM, mamun said:

OMG I so love this whole clues digging process. i don't know if anybody has shared this, but if you guys see around 02:13 Bogum swallowed his saliva right after YooJung pulled off from his lips. Can't blame him. he is a man after all

hehehehe saw that also!!!Oh my G!!keep on replaying that scene..still got amuse!!hahahaha :heart:

• Like 13

8 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I found this on MDBC's forum and just wanna share this, its so cute the way they do the fakesub, enjoy! Credit to the video owner. 

HAHAHAA who the hecck did this. This is brilliant and hilarious. Was grinning all the way. Ahh...can we pray for this kind of interview and reaction from PBG of KYJ in the future. hehehehe

• Like 16