Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

What a stressful day for YJ... physically exhausted and had to handle this social media stress... 

No worry, she is full of raon, and is able to handle this particular situation with humility, grace and maturity.

tumblr_oikrqmyZY81vmufxdo3_1280.jpg

the quick action from sidus is commendable, acknowledged the issue and move on, that's a success story!

• Like 24

Why I feel so sad to read this article?? She even apologizes for such simple thing. Why haters have to criticize her over and over again. Why they have to make such simple thing become such a big issue? Cant they just let this young girl be her self and do what makes her happy, can they? However she is still a very young girl and mommy's girl. I cant imagine how her mom feels. I am a mom of a daughter. I will desperately sad and heartache each time seeing my daughter sad and feeling down. I really hope everything is going to be ok and yoojung is going to recover soon.

• Like 22

11 hours ago, airasara said:

just heard the bad news about yoojungie... I hope she can have a good rest.. Get well soon yoojung... Be strong and healthy.. Because we miss to see your smile

Anyway...

I feel bad for negative comments towards yoojung recently.... I hope her family, friends... Costars... Will try to defend and keep support her. Please show the world that what they said and thought about yoojung was totally wrong. She is young...and i believe she is strong enough to handle all of this, but she is human too... 

I have to admit that some popular bogum fans in twitter are not a fan or do not really like the idea of boyoo ship, that's why there is always misunderstanding between some yj and bg fans. So please just ignore whatever happen in the twitter or other forums. At times like this we need to keep our ship here. Keep on supporting both of them and make this ship alive and sail with happines.

I will always support both bogum and yoojung.

Having open minded fans like you make life is less trouble some...bravo chingu yaa !:glasses:1482349633488.jpg&key=875e44ec5648e35a4e

• Like 13

With everything that's going on, please send your message of encouragement to our baby Yoo Jung.  

Just write your message, name , age and country and email to HY559979@gmail.com

Deadline is tomorrow, Dec 23, 2016 23:00 KST.

So, please email your messages now. 

https://twitter.com/Beaming_YOU/status/811499429232377857/photo/1

• Like 17

Yo yo yo chingus!!! Where's all my wonderful, funky BoYoo voodoo dancers???

I am sorry for being M.I.A. for so long... Dad was hospitalised due to pneumonia. I was fraught with worry and too emo to think of anything except my dad's health. :tears:

BUT sooo happy he is back in the pink of health and I am back here to shake my butt off for BoYoo. This forum is for BoYoo shippers. No Bo then No Yoo, No Yoo then No Bo... Why is it so hard for some people to understand?? :angry:

Alright... With 2016 coming to an end soon, to wish for YJ's speedy recovery, to make up for my absence all these while and to cleanse any bad vibes here, here's my favourite pop mashup of songs in 2016!

PAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTYYY TIME CHINGUS!!

• Like 20

2 hours ago, boyoo1213 said:

Why I feel so sad to read this article?? She even apologizes for such simple thing. Why haters have to criticize her over and over again. Why they have to make such simple thing become such a big issue? Cant they just let this young girl be her self and do what makes her happy, can they? However she is still a very young girl and mommy's girl. I cant imagine how her mom feels. I am a mom of a daughter. I will desperately sad and heartache each time seeing my daughter sad and feeling down. I really hope everything is going to be ok and yoojung is going to recover soon.

:tears: same here, but at second though her situation remaind me about Cho song yi:sweatingbullets:, perhaps BG become DMJshii, whom protect her with all cost.[sorry this tread accept my delulu right:)

what most worry me is..i afraid she change her care free atitude become preservered one.

fHFq9o2.gif&key=744e32535451603ab8aff93b

• Like 15

@Mepuppy missed you so much chinguya..I think we need to vodoo dance for Yoo Jung's fast recovery as well my friend..

"Yoo Jung is a strong,responsible and level headed girl for her age.That apology shows the true definition of respect for me.She's still under hospital care but she face that issues on a positive note,which only shows how good person she is.So glad that some people who attended that event defended her.Truth prevail itself...":blush:

• Like 20

@Kissy13 Yes, YG's speedy recovery is extremely important!! 

It is so tough to be a popular celebrity, let alone she is still a teenager! I do not think there is a need for her to apologise at all but there are always mean people around making a mountain out of a molehill! 

What must she apologise for next? For blinking too fast? :crazy:

Let's hope we have a fabulous end to 2016 come KBS Awards on 31st December! :wub:

• Like 19

Heard that Yoojung is not well and was admitted to hospital and its now coming to Christmas. I and my family really wish her well and recover from her illness fast and have a wonderful time with her family and her love one (s) during this holiday seasons.

YJ has been a great actress and strong girl and many fans love her so much. I hope she will enjoy her career and live her own life, do NOT live her life for fans, she has your own choices and whatever she does or whoever she loves, we will love them and love what she does.

I hope there are 0.1% of haters and they will go away soonest!. All she needs to care is 99.9% fans who love her.

I still look forward to seeing her during KBS drama awards as she doe snot need to hide, she should be proud of herself as she deserves the reward.

• Like 21

Our baby girl is really kindhearted. the actor, actress, even filming staff always said she always pay respect to others.

But, haters gonna be hate. Just chill and KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS :glasses:

she even apologize about this issue while being sick. Oh my....I'm a proud boyoo mom!

• Like 22

Hi, nice to meet u all here. Been a silent reader since MDBC thread till here.

Just wanted to leave an encouragement comments to everyone here:). Well done and good job on keeping this thread in a positive and raon manner. Alhough there have been hurricane, storm and other bad weather that occured, there is still much love to be seen and spread here.

Spoiler

Can be deleted if inappropriate, just let me know.

Spoiler

Sorry for this post which I know it should not have. I have been noticing that the mentioning of haters, BG fans or YJ fan as one of the reason that causes this ruckus. I may not be 100% sure or correct on this but what could have caused this to happen maybe some impostors who try to be the fans of them to cause the war to happen (this is just purely my opinion, don't mean to hurt anyone). As they might be jealous or envy for how well PBG & KYJ have achieve now.

Hakuna matata:). Even harsh weather can come to subside as time goes by. Let's keep supporting them and enjoy the positive flow. 

Hope KYJ will get well soon and PBG, fighting. Love y'all :heart:.

• Like 20

I have not caught up on what I've heard as BoYoo mess...but I noticed it happened as soon as the other costar ship name was announced to appear in the same event as Bo Gum. That is like something new for the other ship to reignite the spark and obviously lead to fanwar or shippingwar *sigh* 

• Like 6

(sorry for long post)

I was shocked and saddened when I heard about YJ being in the hospital. Honestly, I thought it would've been BG because I noticed he's been looking so tired and thin lately...although I did see the video where YJ was hitting her head at the airport so I knew she wasn't feeling well plus she had her wisdom tooth removed so she must've been feeling awful for so long but she still kept her commitments and was responsible to her job, it's very commendable so I don't understand the hate that she got because of a 3 sec gif ( words can't describe the ridiculousness) haters gonna hate -people will ignore the truth and only see and hear what they want once they've made up their minds..she didnt have to apologize for such nonsense but she did and while in hospital that shows her maturity and resonsibility. I feel so bad for her because even her family was getting hate, she must be so heartbroken. I really hope this doesn't change her cheerful bubbly self, just because of some senseless comments by haters. Our girl is a strong young woman! She was able to smile and act like she was ok during YBA when really she must've felt terrible but she didn't want to let anyone down ( that's why I was so shocked and saddened to hear the news) she's the vitamin superwoman for everyone and I just didn't think she'd get sick :tears::tears:

Our poor puppies has been working so much and so hard since mdbc ended while going to school! Even adults don't do that usually if you're feeling awful you either miss school or call in sick isn't it?? not to mention them having to travel back n forth in and out of the airport instead of at home with their families. BG will be in all three kbs awards so I pray that he'll be ok. Both of them can't get sick! I hope Sidius and Blossom will take better care of our BoYoo. I read some coments about her not going to kbs drama award..I hope she'll recover soon and be able to rest a bit..so she can attend the year end show. BG and YJ worked hard for MDBC to be so popular they deserved to be recognized for it and shut down those haters! YJ didn't do anything wrong so she shudnt have to hide or anything of that sort. it's sad to see them (and others celebrities and idols) living under such a microscope that they can't even breathe or blink w.o someone criticiting them. there will be many bumps along this road that they're on I hope BoYoo couple can stay grounded and face it headstrong. there won't be rainbows w.o a storm so YJ FIGHTING! BG FIGHTING! BOYOO SHIPPERS FIGHTING! 

(sorry for my long post)

p.s Christmas is coming so I hope they'll both get to rest with their families and friends away from the media and I hope they get to see the New Years together on the 31st! I also hope they'll be each other's vitamin during these hard times!

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

Spoiler

(sorry for long post)

I was shocked and saddened when I heard about YJ being in the hospital. Honestly, I thought it would've been BG because I noticed he's been looking so tired and thin lately...although I did see the video where YJ was hitting her head at the airport so I knew she wasn't feeling well plus she had her wisdom tooth removed so she must've been feeling awful for so long but she still kept her commitments and was responsible to her job, it's very commendable so I don't understand the hate that she got because of a 3 sec gif ( words can't describe the ridiculousness) haters gonna hate -people will ignore the truth and only see and hear what they want once they've made up their minds..she didnt have to apologize for such nonsense but she did and while in hospital that shows her maturity and resonsibility. I feel so bad for her because even her family was getting hate, she must be so heartbroken. I really hope this doesn't change her cheerful bubbly self, just because of some senseless comments by haters. Our girl is a strong young woman! She was able to smile and act like she was ok during YBA when really she must've felt terrible but she didn't want to let anyone down ( that's why I was so shocked and saddened to hear the news) she's the vitamin superwoman for everyone and I just didn't think she'd get sick :tears::tears:

Our poor puppies has been working so much and so hard since mdbc ended while going to school! Even adults don't do that usually if you're feeling awful you either miss school or call in sick isn't it?? not to mention them having to travel back n forth in and out of the airport instead of at home with their families. BG will be in all three kbs awards so I pray that he'll be ok. Both of them can't get sick! I hope Sidius and Blossom will take better care of our BoYoo. I read some coments about her not going to kbs drama award..I hope she'll recover soon and be able to rest a bit..so she can attend the year end show. BG and YJ worked hard for MDBC to be so popular they deserved to be recognized for it and shut down those haters! YJ didn't do anything wrong so she shudnt have to hide or anything of that sort. it's sad to see them (and others celebrities and idols) living under such a microscope that they can't even breathe or blink w.o someone criticiting them. there will be many bumps along this road that they're on I hope BoYoo couple can stay grounded and face it headstrong. there won't be rainbows w.o a storm so YJ FIGHTING! BG FIGHTING! BOYOO SHIPPERS FIGHTING! 

(sorry for my long post)

p.s Christmas is coming so I hope they'll both get to rest with their families and friends away from the media and I hope they get to see the New Years together on the 31st! I also hope they'll be each other's vitamin during these hard times!

Its hard to explain what happened today, but it makes me really sad and frustrated.  I've seen a lot of comments and twitter posts about fans worried for her possible appearance at the KBS Drama Awards.  Some are really hoping that she doesn't attend all together since she's gonna be scrutinized if she smiles or not.  And honestly, I don't know whats the best course to take.  More than the desire to see her and PBG accepting the possible Best Couple awards, I just want YJ to make the best course of action for herself.  And if she/Sidus deems its better for her not to attend, then so be it.  I'm really pissed that this non-attendance is even a possibility because I know how much they wanted to attend the YE awards.  

And then cymovie posted another video about the movie greeting and my anger re-surfaced again.  As we can see from the video, all of them have moments of unawareness coz of the fun environment, which was really nothing.  But the youngest and the most vulnerable was the one witch-hunted.  My heart really hurts.  :tears:

• Like 20