Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, mamun said:

FROM NOW ON, I urge all civil shippers to REPORT POSTINGS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO SHIPPING PARK BO GUM AND KIM YOO JUNG from this thread as well as POSTINGS THAT CAN CREATE FANWARS to prevent these immature individuals from feeding their sick hearts with more hatred on our babies.

I 100% agree. This is a shipping thread, although both have individual fandoms and each may have some bias here, we ultimately have to support both of their careers and ultimately them together as a pair, as a COUPLE! Do not create unnecessary remark that is unrelated to both and create negative vibes within this thread. We all here come and visit and spare our 2 cents for Bogum and Yoojung and what is possibly progressing from their reel and real relationship. What's the truth can only be told by BoYoo themselves, until all hope fails, we will ship!!! No one is anchoring and abandoning the ship! Fantasy and reality are welcome. Hatred, bashing and all negativity are prohibited and inappropriate, thus unwelcome! Please report such acts....

on a lighter note...

Spread some love and Christmas cheers everyone, ignore the inappropriateness and have a cup of tea! Lol. 

• Like 24

54 minutes ago, Lê Thúy said:

Well, if you feel not satisfied you can delete the account from the Forum

We loved the two children, we are the shipper we know how to protect them So you do not need to say those words. Rub you're jealous

But what we do is just speculation and analysis. It does not affect the 2 kids

Hey, I think maybe you can delete the quote in your post? Thanks to our fellow shippers, the post has been deleted by mods :tounge_xd:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, mess said:

You know what, I actually can break each of your so-called proofs and analysis one by one but I’m not going to waste my time any further to do that.  Because no matter what I say, you just don’t care any rational opinion anyway since you’ve already further drowned into the sea of your own delusion.

When you say you werent going to waste your time, I thought you were going to finish your writing soon. But while I was scrolling down I couldnt find the finish line. Its still a very very long post to go LMAO :expressionless:

I think you are just immature person who are trying to steal attention or maybe shipper from another ship who has sunk? ( I dont mention any name ). You looked so jealous of us here. Its our shipping paradise. Its up to us to post anything related to boyoo and our delulu mind. NOYB :confused:

• Like 21

Look at that beautiful smile  !

Sharing peace...

Love...

Making the world a better place.

Whom we support often reflects our own personal values. Feel so proud of our ship for being so classy and gracious.

Credit to owners.thanks for sharing these lovely IG posts.

• Like 23

Sorry for the trouble I caused... because I do not know how to delete a post, I just removed the whole text a posted a note over it. If that would not work because it might still exist, kindly tell me how and I will delete the post. 

I like PBG, I'm actually becoming a fan of his and avidly looking forward for his next project because I wanted to see how his acting skills would evolve. I never intended that my words would be thought of as an insult against him, it was not... it was a delulu moment me being sarcastic about a mean comment about him, but I guess it was a wrong choice of words on my part and it was taken out of context. Again I apologize. 

For the people that got hurt because of a thoughtless post, I am sorry there was no malice nor intent to defame, nor insult anyone. That was never my intention.

• Like 23

15 hours ago, kurosakura said:

For the people that got hurt because of a thoughtless post, I am sorry there was no malice nor intent to defame, nor insult anyone. That was never my intention.

I believe you meant no harm but was a little bothered at first that some people might misunderstood and misinterpret it. I wished I could have warned you sooner. Anyway, it will passed. Don't worry and don't lose any sleep over it. Life's too short for misunderstandings and fanwars. It's probably even childish.  Sorry to cut your post btw.

• Like 17

Also, I want to apologize that I could not immediately take down the post. 

As someone whose thoughtless words was used to cause this fan war, I want to say that I am really sorry. I have failed as a fan for the two puppies, because my thoughtless post was used as a tool to cause a fan war and might have caused a harm against them.

I again have no intent to put PBG in a bad light, I actually frown at people insulting him so I am sorry. I felt terrible that the words that I have posted have caused such a drama within the thread, and possibly have hurt a co-fan feeling. I am seriously sorry about it. 

Again I am sorry.

• Like 19

@kurosakura chingu don't you feel bad over this anymore, it's okay, misunderstandings are common :heart: love love love :heart:

group hug to all chingus here, thank you so much for bringing Ra On to my life :blush: we should continue supporting BoYoo, keeping the good vibes, may our ship overcome all storms and sail on!

Loving gaze :heart:

Matchy-matchy cuties :heart:

Our babies are soo pretty and handsome today :heart:

Don't worry dear I know your intentions is good

@kurosakura 

The hilarious one is most of them that called 'real fan of BG" that ranting about BG's acting lalalalala so on is from other previous BG's ship. 

I also lol-ed if she claimed true BG's fan but she's also shipping him hard with her. Lolololololol funny.

She using one little spot wanting to burn our ship. Cheer up chingu!! 

To all those haters 

Are you sure you're real BG's fan? Not also from the other ship fan?

And you want to judge us

Like wth let me put a mirror in front of you 

Don't try to lurking here if you're not READ ALL OUR CONVERSATION!!! 

• Like 20

@kurosakura  The case was closed, chingu. The WRITING is no voice and can't show emotion, so it's easy to misunderstanding. 

My English is not fluent, so I missed your real intention. Even having language barrier but I still join here.. poor me. LoL. because Here is a Happy Place. Let's be happy together, chingu :blush::heart:

To @mess

Actually, normal life of our GENUINE shippers are just posting and reading our couple's moments even a little thing (that you may call Delusional), Just Cheer up each other and No harmful our puppies. We can feel happy as long as No strangers spread Negative things here. Please don't judge that we love BG or YJ less than you.

Here is our Happy Place as same as the other shipper threads. Hoping YOU understand.

I've seen the fanwars & bad-mouths were spread in Twitter BUT why did throw stones to us here?
Don't use us as a scapegoat in this matter. It’s not our fault. 
:sweatingbullets:

838cef345d.gif

• Like 22

Hi fellow shipmmates! I haven't been active much since MAMA (I've been working nonstop since MAMA :tears:)  but I do still try to read everyone's posts/comments/spazz. I still have a lot to back read! usually I can only skim here and there. thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive and Ive enjoyed reading everything that everyone has posted! it keeps me going on my sad emo days honestly I'm always happy and smiling whenever I'm reading the posts of my fellow boyoo shippers:)

@mess I don't understand why you chose to go to a SHIPPERS thread and tell SHIPPERS NOT to ship their ship but maybe you're just in need of some attention? May GOD Bless your lonely attention seeking self... I hope you found your peace after your suuper long time wasting post. We are very nice people here and we respect everyone's comments even visitors like you who come here for attention and drama or to vent for idk why reason exactly but I hope you are respectful of us shippers and not make us read more suuper long posts about the very reason why this thread exists.              This is a BOYOO SHIPPERS THREAD obviously we ship BG and YJ I thought it was common sense but I guess people jus like to visit us lol I hope this doesn't discourage anyone if anything these kinds of visitors will just make our faith stronger. 

• Like 20